• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit could have been top tier if he could fly forever. Sucks to be a char that can't reach him all the way up there. Actually the only one that can stop a Pit way up there... is another Pit and his arrows.

MuBa

Smash Lord
Pit could have been top tier if he could fly forever. Sucks to be a char that can't reach him all the way up there. Actually the only one that can stop a Pit way up there... is another Pit and his arrows.
If that was the case, then he'd get the ban hammer. He can pretty much camp off the stage all the time...well except against characters that can reflect.

kupo15

Smash Hero
And Ike would beat Mk if he was like that, if you wanta put in codes for one you have to apply that logic to them all.
Im interested to see how he alters MK. Maybe infinite tornado which means instant death off the top. I would love to see 10 arrows loop and maybe arrow rain could be effective (maybe adm)

Miles.

Smash Champion
why does everyone hate when pit spams...but no one cares about any other char? oh wait pits just better.

Kowns Thread is the greatest spam thread...located in pit forums.
Because Pit has by far the gayest voice in BRAWL.

"You cant defeat me" <---Gay.

Spamus>Pit.

Hes like a little homo spartan.

(This is all for the sake of getting some Spam going between the to boards. Im just having fun with you IMO Pits sexy and underrated.)

kown

Smash Lord
i signed up...but my application sucks. If any of you guys have additional info that i can add plz help.

im on page three. plz give me help so that i can represent the pit boards.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
That is impressive, Admiral. Did you originally intend for the angel ring to hit or bait samus into hovering over you?

It's my Magnet (Vacuum) Arrow Strike.
Funny name. I would say something, but when a technique gets that fancy I guess such a name is fitting.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That is impressive, Admiral. Did you originally intend for the angel ring to hit or bait samus into hovering over you?

Funny name. I would say something, but when a technique gets that fancy I guess such a name is fitting.
For the Magnet (Vacuum) Ring, the Opponent is supposed to be hit by AR, and the Arrows coming down are to hit the opponent, pushing them further into the AR, for more damage.

Coffee™

I need it....
It seems good in terms of arrow control and what not, but is there really any practicality to using something so elaborate... =/

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
There technically is no use for it, but I've devoted myself to having such uniqueness as Pit, so the arrow rain and Up-B mindgames is what makes me stand out from other Pits. My 5-month Arrow looping experience will pay off. With more practice, it will become even better.
Plus I wanted to impress other great Pits. *watches Sagemoon*

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Adm. You never cease to amaze me..

now... to get off wifi and go practice arrow control :/ its hard for me to loop an arrow any more then 5 times now... i get a weird elipse shape going on >.<

Curse me leaving Pit for Link for a while...

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Melee 2.0 videos.
Youtube.com
search “ssbb WD hack - chibosempai vs. Rogue pit
For the record im a horrible WD'er theres pit dittos in 4, chibo is like really good :)

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
the vids werent fun to watch...keep melee as melee and brawl as brawl..
Kown give yourself a hug for me. your right melee should be melee and brawl brawl, people wanta change it to melee 2.0 but it just would mess up the tourny sceen so much for incomming players and people would have to hack there wii's and I know alot of people who are afraid to do that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Kown you and the Pit guys post in the thread I recently made on here, I feel we need to go over the matchup some more.

Also, you can follow it up into Fsmash I think, but don't forget Wario can SDI it. Are you sure Pit holds him up off the ground?

kown

Smash Lord
no im not really sure how you test grab release....i tried it in training mode and in regular 1v1 mode...and i couldnt get it to work. i even tried using d3 to grab release wario. but that wasnt working either. grab release is when the char goes in the air right?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
no im not really sure how you test grab release....i tried it in training mode and in regular 1v1 mode...and i couldnt get it to work. i even tried using d3 to grab release wario. but that wasnt working either. grab release is when the char goes in the air right?
Yep, dash grabs do it for Dedede and IIRC Pit can't actually force Wario to jump.

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
If you have an SD card and know how to extract and send me replays, I can put the replay on my card and play it on my wii to translate the file into video, which I record through connections to my computer. I can also play and record at the same time. The final recorded video is playable on the computer.

...If that's what you meant. Otherwise I edit and compile videos and make sigs/logos for whatever user or clan needs them.

I've seen a few of your videos, heck, I just commented on your magnet ring video a page ago, so I'm sort of confused as to why you would ask if i could record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom