• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee™

I need it....
its the Hobo tournament...i forgot what it stood for something houston ordeal brawl something lol i forgot.... the best players in the nation are showing up and it should be a blast...seing that i ahve never played anyone good unlike you west and east coast players.

I wonder how southwest does against the best? find out saturday lol
Oh ok, I wish I could attend, but its a bit far and college starts soon...lol. Should be interesting to see where your Pit places.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I thought about those matches I had with EPF again, the Pit dittos, well I did get punished a lot, but he is somewhat impressed with my newest movements and arrows. I hope that some others will understand that my uniqueness comes from those arrows, my bizzare movement, and my new Wing Surge strategy.

Thank you EPF, for making me realize that camping will help me out in some battles.
DSF really needs to see how I perform.

kupo15

Smash Hero
kown: DO NOT TEMPT MK AT THE LEDGE!!!! Do your best to get back safely and know that once you hit the ground, he will be all over you. MK players like to Dair after being popped up in the air for a counter strike. If you are recovering from below, use a Uair. Its the best defense to get back. If your out of jumps, fly under to the other side. Just know that he will try and follow with a drill rush.

Good luck....
your so screw!!

Coffee™

I need it....
If your out of jumps, fly under to the other side. Just know that he will try and follow with a drill rush.
Um, a Metaknight won't try to follow you under a stage with Drill Rush, if thats what you mean. If he misses and doesn't reach the next side he'd just end up a dead Metaknight. If your flying underneath a stage he'll probably try to run to the next side and drop off to dair you though, so you should probably look out for that.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Play against m2k and tell me he doesn't do that. lol. Idk if he will do it in the tourney. If he does, its because he is confident he will beat you and isn't worried about the stock. Trust me, this is a possibility. Another one is the Mach tornado instead of the drill rush under the stage. Its faster and it works. MK has some interesting tricks himself....

Coffee™

I need it....
Play against m2k and tell me he doesn't do that. lol. Idk if he will do it in the tourney. If he does, its because he is confident he will beat you and isn't worried about the stock. Trust me, this is a possibility. Another one is the Mach tornado instead of the drill rush under the stage. Its faster and it works. MK has some interesting tricks himself....
Lol would be interesting to see. Pit vs a good MK is such a one sider =/

kupo15

Smash Hero
yea its not fun. But I have noticed that playing as meta for the past couple weeks made this match up a little easier and made meta a little slower. You actually no what to punish.. the problem is, good metas dont give you much to punish...

Coffee™

I need it....
I play Meta as my secondary and yea it does make things a bit easier knowing the few moves you can actually punish (emphasis on few). Maybe I should devote some time to finding Pits best responses to Meta's attacks.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
M2K loves N-airs. He has some nasty variation combos when you are on the stage and will try to force you to use your jumps once he gets you offstage (not hard for him to do.)

Up-air has awesome priority, but he can predict it and will just hover over it and punish, or reverse shuttle loop.

He won't usually go after you under the stage. He'll just use Meta Knight's speed on the stage to meet you on the other side. Then meet you with an attack. Especially if Pit is using there wings, as Meta Knight has many options to stop it. Though Pit is way faster than the Ice Climbers in this regard...

He also likes to start his stocks by going offstage and coming back with either a glide attack, glide cancel to another option, drill, or tornado. If he goes for the tornado or drill option, try to mirror shield it and hog the ledge. He can also cape infinite.

That's what I know. It won't help much, but those are some things to think about.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Um, a Metaknight won't try to follow you under a stage with Drill Rush, if thats what you mean. If he misses and doesn't reach the next side he'd just end up a dead Metaknight. If your flying underneath a stage he'll probably try to run to the next side and drop off to dair you though, so you should probably look out for that.
I didn't even read what you said but nice sig ;)

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
Esca???
And also, if that is Xyro, please don't express your anger and words and instead express it in actions in the brawl world while your are versing the person you tend to dislike (I know, that sounded so wrong)

Clear171

Smash Cadet
i just posted this here cause it looks like an active thread, but you guys should create a video forum.
Its hard to find pit matches vs characters like zelda and pikachu.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I thought about a new Title/rank for me to replace "Admiral of the Heavens"
How does "Angel of the Heavenly Arts" sound? Or if you got one in mind, could you share it?

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
i just posted this here cause it looks like an active thread, but you guys should create a video forum.
Maybe I should start one just like how lil cj started his video compendium in the Lucas forums.

I thought about a new Title/rank for me to replace "Admiral of the Heavens"
How does "Angel of the Heavenly Arts" sound? Or if you got one in mind, could you share it?
I think your name is find the way it is.

Coffee™

I need it....
I always wondered why the Pit forums didn't have a stickied video thread. I'd start one by tomorrow similar to the one in the Pikachu boards where it shows Pit vs ??? and the vids of that respective matchup underneath with the players names.

If you guys don't have any objections I'll do it a bit later tonight or early tomorrow.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Ok. All of the info you need is in the Ultimate guide under the vid section. We did have a vid guide but we asked for it to be removed since it was old and outdated. I hope you will do a better job of keeping it updated

Esca

Smash Champion
Guys...if you think i'm serious then your terribly mistaken. I'm joking with Kown. I have played him in the real world, and guess what? We're playing again this weekend!

Kupo15=TRASH!!

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Bnzaaa who are you? Your from my city but idk who you are? Who do you main? do you go to tourneys? and what part of philly do you live in?
I live on the main campus of Temple University. North Philly I think.

I just started going to tournaments recently because I had little money/transportation, and there weren't many tourneys in North Jersey, where I'm originally from. My track season starts in a few months, so I'm trying to go to a few more before I go inactive.

I main the Ice Climbers, with Game and Watch, Pit, and Snake as my secondaries. Unfortunately my Pit isn't getting much better.

We should face each other sometime.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Im sick of seeing these posts in here. It maybe "funny" the first time but it goes down really fast.
Only Xyro is allowed to say that. :ohwell: We know he's joking around when he says it anyway. I still love all of my angel brothers and sisters. :laugh: *is happy 'cause he knows he is great*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally, 1000th post, and its on the Pit boards! ^_^
Oh Palutena is so gonna be proud of me.
No kupo, I don't have a crush on her *blushes and hides behind Mirror Shield*

Crystanium

Smash Hero
1000th post in the Pit Character Chat! Yay!

Oh, I thought you were referring to me, Admiral Bowser. It looks like you also have 1000, too! Cool! It's a double blessing!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, you're a Samus, and I'm an angel, but at least the Pit place is getting blessings.
Now my post count is over 1000!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Kown, if I hit you with an Aura Sphere while you have your Mirror Shield out AGAIN this weekend, you HAVE to admit you're trash. ;)

Jk, but if I mangae to do it again, I'll laugh at your face. >:]

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Kown are you going to OH snap!! v4.0? I was told that TX was invited and Utah has been too, I might go and if your there then I can try to keep an eye out, or I guess you can youknow what I look like lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom