• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC Presents: Domination July 24th Results

So Fatal

Smash Master
Overall my first tournament was a success, thank you for the support.

Video of the venue - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3KCaEdesZs

Doubles

1: Fatal + Koolaid () ($90.00)
2: BC + Pelca ($45.00)
3: Dazwa + Bizkit ($15.00)
4: Orion + Green Ace
5: I + X
5: Watkins + Gower
7: John + Q ()
7: Vyy + Viz

Singles

1: Fatal ($155.00) :snake:
2: Orion ($93.00) :metaknight:
3: Pelca ($31.00) :falco: , :metaknight:
4: Dazwa ($15.50) ZSS
5: Bizkit ($7.75) :snake:
5: BloodCross ($7.75) :falco: , :metaknight:
7: Missouri Watkins :ike: , :metaknight:
7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid) :metaknight: , :luigi:
9: X
9: Green Ace
9: Zorn
9: Duke
13: Viz
13: I
13: Cervance
13: D.i.
17: Prawn
17: Niem
17: RKY
17: Vyy
17: MVP
17: Yasin
17: G&G
17: SVfrey
25: Q
25: Ihsan
25: JohnB
25: Shurley
25: Irving
25: AJ
25: KC24
25: Los

Fun stuff!

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Is Green Ace back? Pelca keeps improving, he probably can **** me now :D

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

1: Fatal - Fun tourney and GGs in tourney. idk I just felt I had more luck in MK today.
2: Orion - Nice seeing you here, and good stuff. Forgot to MM but I had to go. Maybe some other time.
3: Pelca - You're getting better and better. We did mad good teaming. I've been sucking total *** with Falco lately. I don't know what's wrong with me.
4: Dazwa - GG's I suppose. I just feel like total trash losing to ZSS as Falco. I don't know the MU at all and ****ing up CG's doesn't help. I felt like total trash.
5: Bizkit - There I took a set off you... by timing you out. Only way I win cuz I suck any other way. I don't wanna do that **** anymore I'm just gonna Snake ditto you. Not even worth the trouble.
7: Watkins - Surprised to see you haha. Guess that was your special tourney appearance. You have indeed got much better.
7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid) - Sandbagger... also shut up :@.
9: X - You did good today X. Good stuff beating Prawn
9: Green Ace - Amazing Bowser FFA's ROFL
9: Zorn - lol GGs. ****it so close to pulling off my zero death combo LOL
9: Duke - So sexy yo
13: Cervance - Same to you about the Bowser FFAs ROFL
17: Prawn - You did mad good vs Orion.
17: G&G - Seriously underrated. Good stuff taking a game off Duke hehe
25: Shurley - ffffffffffff
25: KC24 - Dude nice Sonic. Shame we had to play on that flatscreen -_-

Nacho - Same to you about the Bowser FFA's ROFL
Fats - Always a pleasure ;)

I feel I should drop Falco... but I always say that. But I'm simply just getting more convinced to drop him as time goes along. I don't know what's wrong with me. Still can't get past 5th. I think after MLG Raleigh I'll drop Falco and I will have a new pocket character and it will hopefully be good by then.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Oh i feel so ashamed -.- my sonic so tournament rusty. ~_~
5: BloodCross- GGs man your Falco's just too much for me to handle. and that MK had me nervous on RC. nice job taking top 5 you'll get top 3 sometime just keep at it.
17: G&G- GGs man i rly just don't know what to do vs peach and that Dair.

Everyone else i played in friendlies whos names escape me GGs.
In the meantime i have to go do something bout my trashy sonic that needs to step it up :s

Also of note i must give my best bud D.I. props for playing 13th today at his first tourney Good ****. Hopefully i can bring him to more of these.

Unzorn

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts

1: Fatal: gg running a successful tournament!
4: Dazwa: you play a better pika than I
5: Bizkit: Fun friendlies, I gotta get better at actually KOing Snake
5: BloodCross: *mutters to self* DI properly and don't get in combos! lol
9: Green Ace: Your eggs might be more annoying than my pika shock :laugh:
13: Cervance: Nice Gannondorf! It was a good fight.
17: MVP: The entire match = banana control, lol
17: G&G: Got sooo lucky the second match XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9t5ZqeHcYk
25: Shurley: We need more Pikachu dittos next time!

There should have been a third event with Nacho vs. Fats: a non-tourny-registering fight to the death

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
5: Bizkit - There I took a set off you... by timing you out. Only way I win cuz I suck any other way. I don't wanna do that **** anymore I'm just gonna Snake ditto you. Not even worth the trouble.
I don't mind the timeout, do what you have to to win. I blew myself up a lot and you took advantage of it, like you're supposed to. And like you said, Snake dittoing is basically just throwing the set away for you...

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I don't mind the timeout, do what you have to to win. I blew myself up a lot and you took advantage of it, like you're supposed to. And like you said, Snake dittoing is basically just throwing the set away for you...
I feel I can do decent vs you in the ditto. Probably lose but not get *****.

Btw I'm bumping cuz this **** has to go into 2nd page already <_<

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So much MK 0________0 its kinda weird that im not used to it. *shrugs*

hope everyone had a good time. from what i read, quite a few little upsets. good stuff to those who caused said upsets =D

*falls asleep on his keyboard*

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: Fatal - good stuff dude tournament went smoothly and had a fun time =]

2: Orion -LOL good gamesin winners and loosers bro your mad funny to chill with, and good **** on second

4: Dazwa - GG's man you got me next time, fun doubles set as well

5: Bizkit - haters gonna hate

5: BloodCross - yea we did do good in doubles, we should start teaming more if your down, btw nice beating bizkit haha(even if you had to time him out)

7: Missouri Watkins - good stuff old chap, nice to get my game back after several months and see you again =D, fun day man, feels good

7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid) - you could have ***** loosers? idk man stop being dumb xD

9: X- good stuff today dude, good to actually see you in person for once xD

9: Green Ace- lol it was an honor to face you man, best yoshi ! close set bro

9: Duke- good stuff duke, we shud definiatly team sometime ;0

17: Prawn- yo start playing the game and ****** again lulz

17: G&G- nice stuff gag, pretty crazy set you had with duke

25: Shurley- good try dude lol, you got this next time

everyone that went to nachos house for tacos after- lol fun stuff guys was good chilling with you all =D

darc- next time come hoe :'D

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: Fatal ($155.00) :snake: intense matches ma dood. youre amazing on RC :D
2: Orion ($93.00) :metaknight: step it up
3: Pelca ($31.00) :falco: , :metaknight: good job on third :D
4: Dazwa ($15.50) ZSS you should play wario in singles
5: Bizkit ($7.75) :snake: i love your snake lolololol
5: BloodCross ($7.75) :falco: , :metaknight: youre a troll T_T
7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid) :metaknight: , :luigi: youre gay going wario on me >_>
9: Green Ace <3
17: Prawn how the hell do you do SO well vs me and then lose to link LOL

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Well, it was fun. I think I might be making a full return to brawl if work allows it. Also if I don't have surgery (which I may be soon, meaning I could be out of commission for over a month). I feel like I've gotten more of the rust off, but I'm not entirely back to where I want to be yet. I had an extremely close set with Pelca, and ended up losing to Bizkit in losers. Ugh bracket ****. Enough of my ramblings. Shoutout time:

Singles

1: Fatal ($155.00)- GJ winning the tournament. The sets of you vs Orion were very fun to watch. Close games.
2: Orion ($93.00)- <3
3: Pelca ($31.00)- Was an honor playing you for real. I'm not at all ashamed of losing to you, especially after you beat Dazwa and took 3rd only losing to Orion. Pity we had to play so early, though. Anyway, gj.
4: Dazwa ($15.50) ZSS- That ****ing furious flotilla of feathery falcos firing their phasers finally fought favorably. They should fly into a fiery farm and fizzle forever. **** fighting facetiously.
5: Bizkit ($7.75)- I hate playing you. You know the MU better than anyone else I've played. It was nice seeing you though, and good stuff overall.
5: BloodCross ($7.75)- You are the king of BHAOWZAH Free for alls.
7: Missouri Watkins- Great seeing you again, wish we could've done low tier doubles.
7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid)- Since when did you play Luigi? Also watch out for rock-paper-scissors doubles. You and fats are going down.
9: X- Your link is much better than I thought. Very good, and nice job taking down Prawn.
9: Green Ace- Derp.
9: Zorn- Your pikachu's not bad. You just have some bad habits you need to work on getting rid of, then you have the potential to be a good player.
13: I- SideB
13: Cervance- Ganontakingamatchoffbizkit2good
17: Prawn- What is this?
17: RKY- FRIGATEEEE
17: G&G- GJ taking a game off Duke in tournament.

Unzorn

Smash Rookie

9: Zorn- Your pikachu's not bad. You just have some bad habits you need to work on getting rid of, then you have the potential to be a good player.
Trust me, I'm well aware. My pika's still a work in progress.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Remember that time that I paid a $10 venue fee to play brawl in a tiny little hot corner of a huge venue, received no discount for bringing my wii, trusted fats to bring it to nacho's since I was leaving and grand finals were being played on it, and then instead of doing so he stole it?

Fun times.

jk LOLOL, it was a great tournament and Fatal ran it very smoothly, I had a lot of fun.

Anyway, lengthy shoutouts since it's my first NE tourney back:

Fatal: Fun set, it's great to finally get to play you. I'll have to step up my MK to beat you next time, or maybe Marth? Either way I gotta figure out that matchup! Great job running the tourney and still getting first in all the chaos D:

Bizkit: Another good set, you did a lot better against my Ike this time, I don't think Castle Siege was the greatest CP. There ain't no Snakes in Missouri lolol

Orion: Amazing commentary on Dazwa's games, best out there. Enough said.

Bloodcross: Temper as strong as ever I see, but still... the sound of a controller smashing into the floor really made me feel right back at home. Great to see ya though, I look forward to our inevitable MK dittos when we face each other in brackets next.

Pelca: God ****it stop placing better than me >BO, shame we didn't get to play any of those offline friendlies, but one day perhaps. And yeah nice to finally get your game back to you rofl, next dubs entry fee is on me for sure.

Dazwa: You guys come to my house for once gdit :@

Kool-aid: Nice to finally talk to you and play you since I never have before now LOL. After all our Luigi dittos I'm pretty convinced that it's one of the most hilarious dittos ever.

X: How many times I gotta say it, watching you beat Prawn was awesome. Prawn's a great player and to beat him with Link is quite an accomplishment. You'd probably have done a lot better against me if I hadn't played Legan's pro link back in Missouri, a great Link trick I seem him use all the time is ledgehop fair, I bet that might have helped you get back on the ledge against Prawn? Either way you seem to know what you're doing for sure lolol

Green Ace: One day.

Duke: Good games, tripping into a 0-death IC chaingrab is probably the gayest thing that's ever happened to me in Brawl rofl, but yeah, I'm beast at MK dittos, you should have tried your luck with D3 maybe even though I have a lot of D3 practice for MetalMusicMan from Missouri. Maybe next time?

Cervance: Great Ganon, but played a bunch of Ganon against TwilightPrince from Missouri. Always nice to play more Ganons though, gotta get ready for Verm. I need that NE low tier crown :@

Gags: I saw your matches against Duke, you played super well. I've seen my Missouri buddy Nicole play against Dededes and that matchup is ultra gay. You still made him work for it though for sure.

Gower: bulbabulbabulbasaur

Nacho: Thanks for letting Maine crash at your place and sorry for drowning your couch in root beer, LOL. I hope my leftover taco ingredients can help make amends.

Fats: gj stealing that Wii from that ******* Missouri Watkins, but he took it from me in the first place and I'd like it back, thx buddy! Just give it to the next mainer you see. Awesome times hanging with you and Koolaid btw haha

Missouri: Mega props to Nicole, Cook, Future, MetalMusicMan, TMacc, Legan, TP, James, and Clove for training me to be beast. Too bad none of you bstrds plays a pro Snake or I'd be winning **** >BO Gotta do everything my self... I'll step it up and figure the matchup out and make you guys proud soon enough 8D

At any rate, it's great to be back home. Maine Watkins is back, and coming soon to a PR near you. :ike:

So Fatal

Smash Master
Watkins, I forgot to tell people to get there discount they needed to talk to the owner of the place =(, I got caught up in running the tournament. I probably won't collaborate with them anymore unless the $10 fee is gone, I feel like it's stealing from the community. And I owe you 2 dollars too lolz I got you at the next event.

2: Orion ($93.00) - Good stuff man, most intense sets I have had in a while, DI'ing at 110% a double nade + mine was insane and me diing fresh downsmash at 170, we were both on fire and it came down to the wire.
3: Pelca ($31.00) About time you stepped it up. Good **** man we can probably team at tear
4: Dazwa ($15.50) ZSS - Slacker xD, we didn't play for once, im surprised
5: Bizkit ($7.75) - stop lossing to that wifi scrub, also we didn't play for once, yay.
5: BloodCross ($7.75) , Good **** beating bizkit but then tieing with him lolz, you got him again yo, ggs!
7: Missouri Watkins , Your mk is pretty good :3, thanks for buying everyone food that was legitz as fuhhhk
7: LuigiPro2180(koolaid) , Stop giving up in losers >.<
9: X Good **** beating prawn
9: Green Ace Good to have you back!

Everything else - Nice seeing you and thank you for comming to my tournament, I hope you all had a good time.

Top Bottom