• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Kone

Smash Master
This is a ridiculous amount of Spam! (No need to post in reply Spam)
I love it!
Crabby its time to shape up. MM deffo! goes for you as well Ryan!
I really don't like ham but I like bacon. I think that's pretty strange.
Also, I hate tomatoes but love tomato sauce.

Neighbours is on. Will Paul marry Lyn?

This is Stevie

Kone

Smash Master
After being married for 2 minutes Robbo has already told Lyn that he'll cheat on her!

Robbo is brilliant! He has a wooden leg too! Awesome. Actually AWESOMECORE!

grayfox

Smash Champion
Last time i'll state this (probably not true) but i'll money match anyone! I'm not sure who i already have a match with and who wants to prove themselves now so if you have a match with me or want one state it in the thread and ill make a list. Tourney rules, best of 3, fiver is the general rules for the matches but im more than willing to change on preference of player if its fair.

So the list begins:

-
-

grayfox

Smash Champion
lol no johns, before we even meet! But hey, i suppose you need all the cushioning you can get!

- OSM £5 (ill leave it as normal rule set unless stated otherwise)

Mr P

Smash Ace
Ryan you havent played smash in atleast 6 months, if you still expect to win most of your money matches vs a lot of the new UK players you might be in for a shock... that is unless you want some practice before this tournament ?

grayfox

Smash Champion
- OSM £5
-Reacher £5 best of 5, Samus dittos

Euan i may be out of practice but at the end of the day i am the best Samus in the world. I'd be up for playing at some time but right now is a bad time for money and time in general really so it'd probably have to wait till the april hols, thanks for the offer.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Grayfox - Peach V Samus MM? Best of 3, FD. Sound good?
Same goes to OSM, Though I have no idea who you play :D

Top Bottom