• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Kone

Smash Master
Sorry Helios, no foreigners man. Not being a nob but this tournament REALLY needs to be british only. My first post says that.

Brits only please.

edit: Just looked at my preious post . . . lol was a wee bit pissed. Im going to seperate everyone into two swiss leagues. One league is to big and would take to long / unmanageable for my first attempt at running swiss. Ill run one league and Stevie has volunteered to run the other.

I think this tournament NEEDS swiss. Will make placings more accurate and remove people getting pool screwed ie as the ranking list would cause a few people that should be seeded not to hae a seed imo.

It all work out ; )

Kone

Smash Master
CREW POOLS
-----------------------

Pool A
-------

SDB
RAF
STFU

Pool B
-------

Mafia
GMC
The Toon

Kone

Smash Master
The Toon = Newcastle crew = those actually from Newcastle within SDB = at this tournament the Newcastle lads - me and stevie.

Sabo

Smash Cadet
sup Ed. I'll finally get to play you :)

Twig get our train tickets sorted already! :p

Kone

Smash Master
Ive realised that the Friday night crew session caters for most people except those that are from London and not in RAF. ie there will be those that don't make nrth v south OR likes of charles/alex that aren't in a crew. . . . . . . . . . .

I propose, if theres time, NEWCASTLE V LONDON. 6 v 6. Battle for best city in England. Id like to play with the lads ive personally hand trained/best mates/guys I live with.

So yeah, bring it on London =p

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
I google earthed the postcode and your house is like a needle in space. **** the haystack.
ROFLMAO:laugh:

Yea Im gonna put more effort into makin it to this one......*crosses fingers and hopes that sh*t doesnt hit the fan*

Kone

Smash Master
Reacher : scrub

Lady: didnt see what you posted, something bout yeovil being better yadda yadda yadda? point of newc v lon, if it happens, is just to make up for the london lot not being included in the crew bit.

we all know north south is where it all maters =p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Well at the moment its all speculation,but I think Your face would edge it indeed,since he plays Marth,thewalkingtipper.

by the way why are GMC Toon and Mafia all in the same pool for crews?

Kone

Smash Master
seeded sdb over mafia. then seeded gmc. so stuck gmc with mafia. toon are basically sdb b team, so cant be in sdb pool.

its obv. a mafia v sdb final anyway. i could beat gmc are my own.

good **** on craig coming back, need another heavyweight for edster ^_^

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
That. Is. Rich.

Just you wait untill crews sonny jim ;D

And it's spelt Caleb. *glares*

EDIT: Would you like a reenactment of AR? I do recall you being very fond of teching into DSmashes.

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
So how does this swiss league thing work? I know I've had it explained to me before (probably more than once) but all I got was that it's a league and then it gets smaller or something?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
hey scott it was on battlefield twice T_T not fd newb! lol
(Taunton ftw)
I loved the look on Caleb's face on that day and running outside being emo.

Top Bottom