• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

grayfox

Smash Champion
haha of course! I am the one man in European smash history to never turn down a challange. Much money has been lost, won, tears shead of joy and shame. I'd be happy too and that goes for anyone else too.

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
lol ryan speeks tru, isnt that right helios? he beat you in a mm at my turni didnt he, how do you like it?

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
ryan you cant win your too busy flirting with jam =p and martha agrees =D

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
nope all i have to do is through a donut behind you and you will be distracted

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
thats abuse of a blondes love for shiny stuff and yes i am how did you know? who is going to newcastle?

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
ryan you suck!!!! and me too (maybe) im sad i wont even get to meet doug =[

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
lies! i have never played you! but i have seen you play bob and anon and you aint so great =p

grayfox

Smash Champion
ooooooh! nevermind just seen marthas post lol but both of yous played at graemes too and you both suck. But martha says **** more so she wins i guess

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
i was talking to martha. and yes probably i cant remember. and anyway even if i dont beat you craig sure as hell will =D

J03

Smash Master
9 posts...in the same thread...in like 10 mins o_O

RYAN WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED!

no wait...10
0________________________________________________0

grayfox

Smash Champion
LOL dman 2 pages of spam in 20 mins is quite a lot. and shup even if craig does atleast i can beat his girlfriend without any limbs. That means i win

Well done yardtha lol

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
craig said this was going to be another stage crew but i really dont think it wil chances are ill never bother coming on after tonight im just bored

Tizzie

Smash Rookie
the site wont let martha back lol she says dont call her yardtha! anyway im going to stop posting now much to all your relief im sure lol. but on a final note RYAN SUCKS!!! =P

J03

Smash Master
LOL dman 2 pages of spam in 20 mins is quite a lot. and shup even if craig does atleast i can beat his girlfriend without any limbs. That means i win

Well done yardtha lol
lol dont even wanna know how your gonna press those buttons...but quik question, what dya count as limbs XDXDXD

Top Bottom