• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

grayfox

Smash Champion
I didn't forget lol but i said in my first post that any unconfirmed or confirmed mms will have to say again so i can make a full list, but i'll add you now!

-OSM £5
-Reacher £5 best of 5, Samus dittos
-Lord Rust £5 Peach vs Samus, best of 3, FD
-Craig £5
-wtf charles £5

Kone

Smash Master
OSM = GA Wes = an American that I met in the Summer = a Friend = doesnt live here = wont be at EDster. lol

Ryan MM cos your crap

Nemi

Smash Cadet
stevie, go on the boards more!

so yeah, if you ever read this:
best of 3, fox ditto, marth ditto then fox vs marth to decide it? sound good?

grayfox

Smash Champion
-OSM £5 (whenever lol)
-Craig £5
-Ed £5 (suck my arse)

Come on!! This is the worst mm list i've ever had!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
k Ryan lololol I have a MM request aight lol.
Best of 5,my DK,Link and Ganon vs your Samus and Marth,£2?
MLG rules I suppose.

By the way everybody,last weekend I went to Sweden,was at an all Swedish tournament and placed 9th,Euan placed 13th,we had to play in the bracket though which was balls.Basically I lost to Smash Alex in Falcon dittos,and Sparken in Falcon dittos,BOTH 3-0,and Sparken lost to Ryan at Roofsm and placed 17th so by basic logic that means I suck at Smash and you would have done better at this tournament.I lost in dittos with my main character LOL I guess that means Im not good =\ =\ =\ =\:ohwell:

Infact you should MM me,cause obviously I havent improved and you will have improved loads since the last tournament.Thats just basic law of smash.

Would anybody like to MM my Ganon?Alex and Phil,50p Ganon dittos:chuckle: ?Charles you want in on this,on ye come son,50p,make it a £1 if you like?
Would anybody like to MM my Ganon with their Marth?I love fighting Marths with Ganon,cheap amount would be nice,£5 is too much unless I'm feeling bold.
Also any Foxes or Falcos man enough to be embarassed by my Ganon?Also a matchup I like very much.
Phil-I'd also like to play at least a set of Falcon dittos and Link dittos with you?50p? :laugh:

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a plan Zeppo. I'll do the Ganon, Link and Falcon dittos, and also my Marth against your Ganon. 50p for each of them.

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
Wow, Zeppo and Euan only got 9th and 13th in Sweden? Argh, how high is the level of play already? Also, how good are some of these newer British players? I got pretty much no idea, sucks.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Well,my post was just a pisstake haha,Sparken and Smash Alex are really good.The level of play in Sweden is ridiculously higher than in Britain,though I think it is much higher than anywhere in Europe anyway.
Britain will definitely be a force in days to come though,alot of quickly improving talent.

I should also add it was a pretty big tourney,9th constituted 3 wins.

grayfox

Smash Champion
-OSM £5 (whenever lol)
-Craig £5
-Ed £5 (suck my arse)
-Paul Best of 5,my DK,Link and Ganon vs your Samus and Marth,£2?

LOL i'm glad you understand the concept of improvement in smash son. Your getting there, slowly, but surely. Shame you got pwned by those Swedish scrubs again, no johns though

COEY

Smash Lord
Ryan go on then, best of 3 or 5 your choice =D. One request, can we play using Coeys rule number 1? Which goes as follows: as much johning as you can fit into a competitive set!

Zeppo: 50p vs your ganon with my big blue bird :D

Nemi

Smash Cadet
alrite, tuesday it is!
call it a couple of quid +washing up... then revenge at edster!

GOLFIE: I'll play you best of 5 and the winner gets to be called Stevie on smashboards!

Deal or no deal?

come on man, theres pride at stake here!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Will-Good to see somebody man enough to take the man challenge.50p is alot of money for people when they lose their dignity along with it:pimp:.You still want to MM my Falcon too?
Wanna go FD first game?
J03-we had a couple MMs arranged didnt we?Marth v fox and Falcon v fox yeah?
Stevie(Bigman)-Want a MM?I'm not fussed on the matchup.I'll play my Peach vs your Marth if you like

so thats-
Phil-Ganon ditto,Ganon v Marth,Marth v Ganon,Falcon ditto,Link ditto
Will-Ganon v Falco
Ryan-DK,Link + Ganon vs Samus and Marth
Charles-son?

grayfox

Smash Champion
-OSM £5 (whenever lol)
-Craig £5
-Ed £5 (suck my arse)
-Paul Best of 5,my DK,Link and Ganon vs your Samus and Marth,£2?
-Willl £5 (yah?) best of 3, Coeys rule number 1? Which goes as follows: as much johning as you can fit into a competitive set!

More? MORE?!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Stevie-I generally find Peach dittos boring and with very little combos.I'd rather play your Marth,want Marth dittos or Ganon vs Marth?Unless you dont want to play Marth?

Everyone else-man up for **** sake

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Stevie, MM coming your way from DownSouthDan and you know it...That was blatantly obvious.Don't remember what i said on phone t'other night like as i was pretty gone...Good work all round.
Zeppo, i'll grab an MM with you, though it wont be a Falcon ditto...Ha.Not quite up to scratch like...But my Sheik your Falcon i'm down with a set...Cheers dudey..

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Dan-yeah sounds good.Can I also interest you in a sheik ditto MM?(50p)Its a matchup I want to get better at.
Stevie-forgot to mention Im happy doing my Falcon your Marth if you want.
Some MM requests-SOS,Jake,Spam-a-Lamb,OwnA(yoshi dittos?),Ouch(falcon dittos?),Kman
I'll think of some more probably.For those I havent requested,its not because I dont like you,its probably cause you play Peach:chuckle:

DSD9

Smash Apprentice
Zeppo, good work buddy...Yeah Sheik ditto i'm game all the way and 50p, cool beans :D
Stevie i've uploaded it, just search Youtube for DSD9 or Bigman.
Charles, no problem MM all the way.Love that jiggs action.mmmmmm
Call me Dan or Sharpy though buddy, i don't walk around being called DSD9, be a bit weird like plus i can't imagine you get called fuzzyness without being beaten to within an inch of your life...Ha ha

Kone

Smash Master
Golfie : i would try your best to make it to edster. you never know what could happen in regards to sweden. you could end up finding the flights are to expensive or your mates flake. No offence but ive seen this happen countless times, ehck ive done it. Also, tournaments are a way to step your smash game up. They essentially are the only way unless you have accesss to playing better players all the time. EDster will step your game up and prefer you for sweden. The level of sweden will be much higher than a uk tourney. The better you are before sweden the more you'll get out of it. Just helping man.

Enough of this mm bull****. They never happen lol and its clogging my thread up. How about we just trashtalk about whos winning this thing :

Jam ? Euan ?Zeppo? Charles? Me? whos it going to be =x outside shot? reacher? maybe i should start taken bets!! ill sort out odds lol.

i aint mm BB , i never do mm, neither do i like peach dittos and ive no need to lol.

Top Bottom