• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Come on,as I've said,I only got 9th when I went to sweden,so I OBVIOUSLY havent improved much,and you're all probably better than me now :ohwell: :ohwell::(:urg:

Kone

Smash Master
fair plays euan but jams winning this nuff said.

ill put up my top five picks later with summaries. you'll love it.

neil? the docodile aint got nout mate. needs to step it up to be counted. crabby only on there cos stevie bums him lol. actually i heard crabby likes to take it of stevies sledgehammer >_<

phil, when u free? want to come up at like 12ish again and play but minues charles and only mew and you so that i can play u when im not pissed and more than five times. remember when i 3 stocked u drunk. made me laugh u spoon.

GEEK28

Smash Apprentice
yeah zepo is till my nub to train up, and rember i havnt been playing in over half a year and my odds are the same as ryan <=/ im not ready to take on the best samus in europ quite yet.

grayfox

Smash Champion
I'll be leaving for spain tomorrow and i won't have much access to the internet after it either so i'll see you guys there if i don't reply again <3

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
neil? the docodile aint got nout mate. needs to step it up to be counted. crabby only on there cos stevie bums him lol. actually i heard crabby likes to take it of stevies sledgehammer >_<

How about odds for Neil finishing higher than L4dy? Oh my goodness.

phil, when u free? want to come up at like 12ish again and play but minues charles and only mew and you so that i can play u when im not pissed and more than five times. remember when i 3 stocked u drunk. made me laugh u spoon.

I've got loads of stuff to do for about the next week and a half, which is a bit gay, plus my brothers back from uni so I'm car sharing at the moment, but after that I will start coming up really regularly whether you like it or not. Also yes I do remember that match you smug git :laugh: , I thought I'd better let you win at least one in front of your girlfriend (Johns lol)

Kone

Smash Master
I like being smug. Id also like to be able to quote people. In the three years or less ive been posting here ive yet to suss it out >_>

Your welcome to come up regularly man. Ive got to show you my mean ness (joke, ness is ****e)

neil > stevie > lady <- official UK doc tier list

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
Hold on a minute there Ed. Only last week I offered Neil a money match but he flaked. MM or tourneys should be the only matches that count. I've beat the docodile in a mm but he has only beat me in a friendly when I was both pissed and stoned (good combination). I'm willing for a mm anytime. I'd say any place but I can't be arsed moving too far really.

Ed does like being smug.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
neil > stevie > lady <- official UK doc tier list
Bull**** xD Jay ***** all of them sideways in the ditto ;D I have faith in my Jay :3 Hell. -I'll- put money on this. Let alone him MMing them. I'll put a fiver on any dittos he plays and I'll hand half of the winnings to him if he wins xD

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
All the Docs are coming out! I'm just bothered about the docodile and the new docephant (scientists thought was extinct). The docodile hasn't piped up in a while. I'm not sure he has recovered from being slapped.

I've got the magic stick.

DevMBC

Smash Ace
yo dudes :3 maaad looking forward to this ish - finally got me a lil brighton crew haha they all suck but they all dead keen =D also the new Reading Whirlwind, Craaiiiggg be coming to **** yall up!
maaan this is gonna be sick o_o The dynamic comebacks of geek an ryansocks!! Zeppo an Euan with more european experience =o the bigman himself!

Charles - I got Halo 2 :3

UK - Competition is actually fierce for the first time in the scene's history :3 Whatever happens, yall remember the real enemy: Swedish Chris. See this not as a civil war but as a boot camp so that when we all go beyond foreign waters, they all be like 'this is terrible! ima lock up my sons an daughters' but in some horrible euro geek tongue ^_^

Kone

Smash Master
u brinmging ur brighton crew jam? no one cares boiut swedish chris, i personally care alot more boot taken ur scalp =x

win? but ur crap lady!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I used to play quite abit of Doc ,as I have with most of the characters I suppose.I prefer Mario though.
Craigs Doc is also good and Euans is probably good too.

Stevie-hows this sound
Doc ditto 50p
Marth ditto 50p
Falcon Marth 50p

and regarding this rift between Charles and GMC,its getting quite ridiculous.Both camps stfu please,this is a game you know.

COEY

Smash Lord
I'm in no serious positiob to coment on the Doc UK situation but from what Phil says Jay you got some competion also Zeppo's doc is probably > than all but thats becaues Paul is too good.

Also:
1) Phils Falco hs nowt!!!!!
2) Charles is a sex god!!

Sorry i'm abit drunk... left over bday booze

Kone

Smash Master
First off this thread is brilliant. Good crack all round. Applause for everyone.

Second, the whole Doc thing. My tier list was a joke. Neil and Stevie have this doc obsession going on, the docadile v the docasaurus. Lady gets thrown in there as he just loves to talk about doc. Everyone else dont really care boot,w asnt meant to be serious >_>

Third, this tourney looks ****ing amazing. Return of geek, graysocks, LK (Stu), JazzyGeoff and the almighty Fantasm. Wow jsut wow. All this shindig needs is fchan =x

J03

Smash Master
First off this thread is brilliant. Good crack all round. Applause for everyone.

Second, the whole Doc thing. My tier list was a joke. Neil and Stevie have this doc obsession going on, the docadile v the docasaurus. Lady gets thrown in there as he just loves to talk about doc. Everyone else dont really care boot,w asnt meant to be serious >_>

Third, this tourney looks ****ing amazing. Return of geek, graysocks, LK (Stu), JazzyGeoff and the almighty Fantasm. Wow jsut wow. All this shindig needs is fchan =x

and J03 is coming OMFG FO REALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr P

Smash Ace
UK - Competition is actually fierce for the first time in the scene's history :3 Whatever happens, yall remember the real enemy: Swedish Chris. See this not as a civil war but as a boot camp so that when we all go beyond foreign waters, they all be like 'this is terrible! ima lock up my sons an daughters' but in some horrible euro geek tongue ^_^
yesss, too true. This is the kinda tournie the UK should have had years ago, to me it seems like there be as many as 50 or more smashers at this event can we get a rough number ? 100 posts, mad wae it

COEY

Smash Lord
Gonna have some vids up of a MM between Phil and BB later on at Phils request. Letting you know to make you all in great anticipation. :)

Edit: lol meant to post on British thread. Will put links in the correct place.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
charles: game it is.

Ed: i know it was a joke, silly boy o.o but i'm trying to ego trip here <.<

hmmm. on this whole charles v the GMC thing. i do agree its getting a bit ghey. but it does seem that charles only use for MSN is trashtalk.

also, back to ego tripping. the only Doc i'm particularly worried about is Zeppo's. because, well, he's ZEPPO.

i'll still win XD

-x-

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
This three way Doc thing needs some odds behind it, like the tournament odds. It'd be close as hell.

Not promising anything about bets or MM's till the day. Can we make bets on the day Stevie (Bigman)?

Zeppo: Ganon v GAW?

Top Bottom