• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
This MM stuff isn't bull ****!!!!!!!!!!!! For a start, people might not play each other in the tournament but want to still play a competitive match against that person. Also, playing different characters aswell. I don't think Phil would play his samus against Ryan's in a tournament. I don't think Zeppo would play his Ganon, Peach or others ahead of his falcon in a tournament. Etc.......

Trash talk can only go so far:

I'm going to beat you; No I'm going to beat you; errrr........that's about it unless you go personal! or quote wrestling lines:

Watcha gonna do? When the 24 inch pythons and Hulkamania destroy you!

I've been training, I've been eating my vitamins, I've been saying my prayers. Let me tell you something, Mean Gene - I wanna hurt somebody in Newcastle this Friday night real bad!

Kone

Smash Master
MM are pointless cos they dont happen lol. Ive only ever seen Ryan and Phil actually carry them out. It just causes posts upon posts of random crap that doenst happen. Just sort it out at the tourney lol.

Im not saying MM arent pointless, jsut pointless to post ****loads about.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I carry out my money matches,but mostly with people who are better than me or rivalries that havent been proven yet.
Most others think I am just trying to take their money,so I dont bother.
I do plan on doing as many of my MMs as I can at this though.I'll come with a list:chuckle: .And if you want to MM me and I havent asked you,just ask and I'll play.

Oh,and I agree with Stevie.And a bunch of MMs sounds good

grayfox

Smash Champion
Always play my mms lol. Well, try too atleast. More often than not the other person backs out once they see they have no chance of winning. No one really has that desire to go against the odds and thats what makes them suck.

Nemi

Smash Cadet
oh and btw, i take it all of STFU is goin to this sweden/holland thing? we can sort out stuff on tuesday :)

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
free money: money you find, money given to you, money to win risk free, trading a fiver for a tenner

..|..

<3 ya
Well if you find money you have to make the effort to pick up so its not free is it? Same if someone gives it to you. You have to use energy to take the money off. Plus you'll be very suspicious if someone just gives you money and it will play on your mind thinking about it when you could be thinking about aids. Money to win risk free? Please explain that. Do you mean stock market or placing a bet? Either way you have to place the bet or buy the shares. This takes time. Trading a fiver for a tenner? ITs not free cos you have to pay five pounds for a piece of paper that entitles you to ten pounds worth of something.

Nemi: Make it 57p and you've got a deal.

There's a brown girl in the ring sha la la la la. Do you reckon that this song is talking about someone's ring piece? hmmmmmmmm. Not quite as obvious as: E's are good, E's are good, E's ebeneezer good or Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (LSD). Thinking about songs with hidden meaning are awesome. Eddie's gun by the Kooks (awesome live) is about erectile dysfunction that the singer had when he was going out with Kate Melua.

Or thinking about random questions such as: How do you know Humpty Dumpty was an egg? Or Why is nothing mentioned in the bible about Dinosaurs?

Nemi

Smash Cadet
talking of erectile dysfunction, pelé had that. mmm

57p??!?! you think im made of money? looks like its time to sell off one of those kidneys!
bring it on!

Kone

Smash Master
This is less than a month a way all! I want to get a registered players list up. Let me know if your booked and when your coming. Remember to arrive as close to 6pm friday as possible and leave as early as can be on the Sunday.

BOOK UP PEOPLE. EDSTER IS UNMISSABLE =X

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Jam ? Euan ?Zeppo? Charles? Me? whos it going to be =x outside shot? reacher? maybe i should start taken bets!! ill sort out odds lol.
Charles over Jake? I find that hard to believe xD Set up bets man, I'd love to see what everyone thinks'll happen. Take some kind of anonamous poll.

I really have very little to add to this thread. I get all the information I need filtered through my crew, and whenever I come on, my finger gravitates towards the WoW almost faster than I can turn WinAmp on D: I'm lucky if I manage that o.o I mainly posted to just confirm that neither hell nor high water will keep me from this, and were beinging a good wad of people with us. The usual lot +Amy and maybe a few others. I cannot physicaly wait ^^

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
I don't like agreeing with ED (cos I want to knock him out at his own tourney - unlikely but it'd be glorious, then take over the world, mwah!) but I agree.

Also, why do you always big up Zeppo and not yourself? Actually, you should be big upping me cos I'm going to win this thing. I'm invincible. Cereal! Banter plus Banter = Double Banter.

Me and DSD9 final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha Ha Ha! Ho Ho Ho! Hee Hee Hee! La La La!

No horses allowed!

Thou shalt have a fishy on a little dishy. Clive Lloyd.

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Worked out some odds:

Jam: 4/6
Ed: Evens
Zeppo: 7/4
Phil: 3/1
Euan: 4/1
Alex: 5/1
Jake: 5/1
Charles: 5/1
Ryan: 6/1
Geek: 6/1
Spam: 8/1
Caleb: 10/1
Stevie: 10/1 (Come on!)
Twiggy: 10/1
Owna: 10/1
Scott: 10/1
Dan: 10/1
Crabby: 50/1 hee hee

Max bet: £5 Min bet: £1

Any other odds wanted, just let me know. PM serious bets please.

COEY

Smash Lord
Yea wheres Phil and Euan?!! Also since when has Joe had that good of a chance of winning? :p

COEY

Smash Lord
Euan's too cool. And Joe come on you don't believe that you can beat me do you, stop lying to yourself :p

Top Bottom