• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kone Presents: EDster, April 21st. Newcastle upon Tyne *The BIG one, Dougless =x*

SGT Stevie

Smash Journeyman
Rainhill - its small but everyone drinks.
It has 5 stages:

Stage 1 involves a cricket stump and a pint. (this is just funny)

Stage 2 involves a shot glass and 4-5 pints

Stage 3 involves a bottle of martini rosso

Stage 4 involves a bar called dobsons

Stage 5 involves where the wind takes you.

This has been done once before but change dobsons to my local cricket club. It ended up in messiness. Its good!

COEY

Smash Lord
Sounds a little too expensive the weekend before my next student loan lol. Looks like i will just have to chip in towards some green then ;) Oh the humanity!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Stevie I accept the random match MM thing but if a **** matchup comes up can we change character?No-one wants to play Luigi vs Mewtwo.Except Charles.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I'll probably be coming down to the tournament if I can get the saturday off work. This will only be my second tournament, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm mates with ac_anon so i'll be coming down with him.
Tourny sounds pretty fun so theres a good chance ill come along.
Why are you all coming ? this is a smash tournie not a social gathering

DevMBC

Smash Ace
aye I'm mad only coming to play smash. any scrubs who wanna come try to have a good time, get bent! >___>

Kone

Smash Master
Can people start booking up for this. If you've booked up please let me know.

All are welcome, aslong as your ready to participate in the tournaments aswell.

Those who arent booked start doing so, or else itll start getting steeper expensive wise. If your from london book with the megabus. GMC, you guys sorted your travelling dilemma out?

Craiggg - ring in ill. Simple. You cant miss edster. Ive heard alot from jam about your p-o-t-e-n-t-i-a-l . So you better turn up mister.

Ed

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
GMC is confirmed! :D My dad is getting a Minibus out xD So your going to have a 60+ aging hippy sat in your house somewhere o.o Either that or he'll go find a pub. I'm not entirley sure which I'd prefer, but suffice to say were -ALL- going. This even sorts out Jay's travel issue - as his parents were freaking out, but now we have a.. umm... Responsible Adult? My dad's about as responsible as I am D: BUT! He can drive! Which makes everything okay. Anyway. yeah, long story short, see you there~!

Reacher

Smash Apprentice
Bull**** xD Jay ***** all of them sideways in the ditto ;D I have faith in my Jay :3 Hell. -I'll- put money on this. Let alone him MMing them. I'll put a fiver on any dittos he plays and I'll hand half of the winnings to him if he wins xD
I'll take you up on this. Neil you'd better bloody win :laugh:

Ed: Am I still alright to come up this Friday? I'm driving my brother to Newcastle airport for 9am so I'd come straight to your house afterwards if that's okay? If you'll still be in bed then I'll just loiter around in Newcastle for a bit, or just et lost for 2 hours like I did last time.

Stevie: I want to put £1 on Neil for Edster, you'd better be able to pay up when he wins.

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
Reacher - Kirby/Link MM? :D 3 game set, FD. How about it? ^^

Infact, how about, £2.50 Peach/Link MM, and a £2.50 Kirby/Link?

J03

Smash Master
i deffo put money for and against jays doc ditto's.

jay vs neil , not sure

jay vs zeppo , zeppo takes the gold

jay vs bigman , bigman your my boy bebe

jay vs anyone else , jay has my vote, now ego trip!

Mr P

Smash Ace
aye I'm mad only coming to play smash. any scrubs who wanna come try to have a good time, get bent! >___>
aye aye mr Jam... yeh its going to be mad fun spending 5 hours on the bus with sean and bob who are oh so into smash and oh so much fun to hang around with.... yeh..... mad ..... fun

J03

Smash Master
charles vs jay...have no ****ing clue...though prolly you charles coz youd just piss him off tell he cant ego trip no more...and thats the source of jays smash skill, like my hat, i like my hat, you dont like my hat?...i will fight you!

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Everytime J03 posts,a little bit of my soul dies inside.

By the way,if I beat L4dyboy in dittos,how much money do I get?Or do I have to put a bet on it or summit?

grayfox

Smash Champion
I've changed my mind on my bet... £5 on the legendary greenbeast of Perthshire, Helios destroyer, Remen crusher, DA stopper, 1 handed devil, 2 time UK teams champion, most profitable MM player in the whole of European smash history - the best Samus in the world - Graysocks!!!

I have desided it is time for me to be the best in the UK, no Johns to all.

Mr P

Smash Ace
I've changed my mind on my bet... £5 on the legendary greenbeast of Perthshire, Helios destroyer, Remen crusher, DA stopper, 1 handed devil, 2 time UK teams champion, most profitable MM player in the whole of European smash history - the best Samus in the world - Graysocks!!!

I have desided it is time for me to be the best in the UK, no Johns to all.
hahahaha, well atleast you will win crews. <3 vodka

Top Bottom