• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
oh =\ i guess thats legit then, man hopefully crew battles won't be affected by this O.o

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No, that is most certainly a john. Everyone here would give you 5-10 bucks each for sure to come.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
wait, so you started a club where people can get together and talk about what they don't believe in? Not that I'm religious, but I don't understand.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I don't quite understand that either rofl. And don't assume by me saying that that I believe in a god, because I do not =P I believe there's a term of agnostic atheism where you don't believe in a god but you're also not sure if there's a higher power of sorts or not, so I suppose I belong in that category, idk and idc.

Just sayin'.

And I want my Fox to play you kids if my Falcon does poopy at SMYM.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
5-10 dollars from maybe.... 5 of yall would not have really helped. But yall have fun at smym. Let me know how this shiz goes. There's always the next one. I'll definitely plan the next trip ALOT better.

Kintenbo

Smash Cadet
Score!

Someone PMed me, a "Kintenbo". Apparently he/she knows me because I started the Atheist club at school. I have yet to figure out who this is, but rest assured, our crew will have a new member.

Get hyppeedddd.

PS: Weel take BunBun in a crew battle if we are a little short =]
Like I said in the second PM, don't get too excited. I only challenged you earlier for the fun of it, after hearing about your challenge from one of my sister's friends. I have no real intention of getting into significantly competitive gaming. Although, it did feel a bit neat knowing that there really ARE folks in this city of ours that can kick my butt in this game. Still, I hate to kill the hype, but I don't want these folks to take this "new member" jazz as fact.

Dart

Smash Lord
you ruined it though! we were gonna crew battle you nubcakes then you guys had to john cuz there were 3 of you +_+

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Has found a mother ****ing job....finally.

And will be coming to the E-ville again soon to hang out and such. Would like to play smash, and show certain people something they may or may not like (will not explain) lololololol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
you're maining sheik, I can smell it from here.

812-573-3568

let me know a few days in advance when you're coming into town.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
wait, the chosen one didn't make it out of pools? wtf.

and yea, josh got shieked, I also would have made it farther in bracket, but I got falcon'd and fox'd, was so gay, why couldn't I have gotten yoshi'd and Kirby'd like any other normal bracket?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
4-5 people? well then you guys just straight up pussed out :mad:
I don't count shonic a legitmate part of our crew, and amba is so tourney inexperienced that he would admit to be a thrown-away 4 stocks vs anyone decent. It was me and rene really. Biz and cj are the best after us.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Half was the DK. I don't know **** about DK, what am I supposed to? I only died off the top once, so its not like the low ceiling ****ed me over. Infact I teched out of several (2 or 3) up-air comboes cause of the fin or di'ed so he could only hit me with one maybe 2 up-airs before the fin interrupted it.

Dude I should've won that match, I had a death combo on his last stock ****ed up by a random arwing firin its lazers. And there was some other thing that happened during the match that i was sad-panda about after it was over.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
nah chris, what did happen and what could have happened are two different things, I guess as long as you stayed in the lower part you wouldn't get ****ed up by up air combos, but your falcon, you need platforms to recover and they would have helped with up air combos period, unless he took KJ away, you shoulda taken him there, and unless your pika, or fox, you shouldn't TAKE someone to corneria. I mean there are certain situations that would make sence, but seriously, not yours. Kids need to learn how to play melee outside of the game, thats how I got out of pools cause I know what to ban, and where to go, not because I'm good.

chris, from now on, whenever you are counterpicking someone to go somewhere, you are required to check in with me before you actually go there.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lololololol, that does look like PEEF.

I know what to ban for the most part, i just dont know where to CP certain characters.

Top Bottom