• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I like how Evansville organized a trip to Vboys on my prom weekend.

Lame fuks.

When is the next time Peoria wants to play?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
dayummm, everyone who didnt come to viperboys missed out, there was 18 people there at one point on saturday. Had a ****ing blast. I got Dart contact high will i was on the green-greens, **** was toooooo funny. Im actually a noticeable amount more technical while flying around up in the clouds (wink wink).

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Incase anyone didn't get my text, melee at my place on thursday. Also, I'm trying to get this guy from South Spencer to come.

BunBun

Smash Master
dayummm, everyone who didnt come to viperboys missed out, there was 18 people there at one point on saturday. Had a ****ing blast. I got Dart contact high will i was on the green-greens, **** was toooooo funny. Im actually a noticeable amount more technical while flying around up in the clouds (wink wink).
I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
I could be wrong, but what it sounds like is that Dart got high, and Reneblade has more tech skill when he's high. As I said, I could be wrong, and most likely am wrong.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Uh yea, i don't think i can go to evansville this weekend >_< lol, I'm up for it almost anytime after i graduate May 13 =)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
double post cause i dont care, its a different topic.

I've decided I'm probably going to APEX this summer, who is comin with me?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I just saw Cyphus play this past weekend. His doc was good as shiiiiiit. ThroW pills. That's all I can remember. His pills were 222good. I mean it.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can teach the basics and some gay sh*t with just about any character, Composer. Except peach.

I'm going to school (IU) 3 weeks early for the Intensive Freshman Seminar, so I start August 1.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
No, I just am not interested in studying anything that purdue has to offer. I would love to go there, but Philosophy and Law is my calling.

BunBun, are u gonna be willing to help me host POE3?

Top Bottom