• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Dart

Smash Lord
i lol'ed

good ****

those of you that John out of PoE 3 without a 100% legit john, You will be dead to me.
Just so you know, my mom is leaving for iraq June 9th. i told her about it and she told me to look at train tickets so obviously she doesn't want me to john out because of her. But i need your help getting **** setup because...the closest train to your hood is an hour away. idk about buses.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
If someone could mass text everyone that melee is at my house at 5, my cellphone is currently at my grandparents house

PEEF!

Smash Hero
epsucks is really a junk name.

BTW, POE passed up the KB thread. It will have twice as many as this thread by this time next week.

Dart

Smash Lord
epsucks is really a junk name.

BTW, POE passed up the KB thread. It will have twice as many as this thread by this time next week.
I hope you aren't serious. The name is nothing more than a slam of my hometown. it wasn't meant to be good by any means. why do you think my tag is Dart and not EPsucks?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Where is Papa terry? Can he ever be contacted?

Wiggins, I checked the place I got the super cheap FL tickets, and they dont fly anywhere near you.

So your best bet is to check cheaptickets.com and places like bizrate.com, and hotwire.com. All of those sites and many others have a chance at having the best deal, but you should be able to use those sites to get a baseline price that youll at least have to pay.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Currently he's under the employment of Electronic Arts in the beautiful scenic Utah.

He'll be there most of the summer and should be back to finish schooling at IU Fall Semester.

Shonic

Smash Journeyman
Currently he's under the employment of Electronic Arts in the beautiful scenic Utah.

He'll be there most of the summer and should be back to finish schooling at IU Fall Semester.
So basically, he's shutting down servers? *gets shot for EA bashing*

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Also, thanks peef. I'll definitely check those places out. I wanna go soooo bad it hurts..... No wait, that's just the normal pain my foot feels because of the go kart f ucking my sh it up. Nevermind. I still wanna go though. No joke.

PEEF!

Smash Hero

OMGEeEEE that means I get a semester to play with him.

Raperaperaperape.

Composer, are you gonna be dabblin into the Melees once I get up there? You'll be addicted by the epicness of my tourney.

Dart

Smash Lord
Where is Papa terry? Can he ever be contacted?

Wiggins, I checked the place I got the super cheap FL tickets, and they dont fly anywhere near you.

So your best bet is to check cheaptickets.com and places like bizrate.com, and hotwire.com. All of those sites and many others have a chance at having the best deal, but you should be able to use those sites to get a baseline price that youll at least have to pay.
Can he find a plane that flys into peoria? if so i can possibly take him depending on if my mom lets me drive or not.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I'd play Melee more if I had someone to play Melee with.

I'd probably never be good enough to feel competitive at it but I'd play... though Brawl will still be my baby.
I have a theory that playing Brawl- and Smash 64 will make me a smarter melee player but I haven't tested it yet. :laugh:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
The best way to be a smarter Melee player is to play Melee. I'm convinced there is no other way. Focus on spacing and you can ****. I didn't focus on spacing and it still hurts me.

Dart

Smash Lord
The best way to be a smarter Melee player is to play Melee. I'm convinced there is no other way. Focus on spacing and you can ****. I didn't focus on spacing and it still hurts me.
The best way to learn spacing is to practice a character that is mostly spacing and the rest is decent.

IMO that would be Marth, Sheik, Puff, Samus, alot of the floaties basically XD

Top Bottom