• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
The guy never wanted me working there in the first place, cuz I'm a dude right. So, I threaten to call the employment agencies on him. He gives me the job, and it went fine for awhile.

Then the next few months he begins hiring again. out of 24 applicants: 13 were Male and 11 were Female.

None of the male applicants made it to interviews, and ALL the Female applicants did. When I brought this to his attention, he simply said, "None of them were what I was looking for."

So, like the idiot I am said, "What a walking baby-factory, without the know-how to sign a pre-nup?"

Fires me on the spot for being an "Insubordinate", and now because of that, I can't get a job ANYWHERE in this ****hole, cuz the company that runs that place also runs all the other restraunts in town. >_>

My life is ****ed

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Meh same thing in most peoples books.

Would a woman say that? Also, fast-food sux, don't work it.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
That was your first mistake sir. Getting a job in FAST FOOD. Never a good idea dude.

Do you have a phone, by the way? If you do and can text. My number is 318-990-2299. Text me.

Dart!

Smash Master
Ok so apparently I DIDN'T POST THE LINK!

i finally took a look at what was "posted" and I personally NEVER POSTED IT. i apologized to them without even looking at the link, so i guess they probably won't ever lift the ban. but they might...if i have enough support and people telling the admins whats up :/

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I like your new join date and post count too much to lobby admins for you.

Better avatar too.

=]

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Shonic always includes me in these mass texts. And it makes me sad cause I miss all the smashfests. I am PRAYING I can go to poe3. You have no idea how much I wanna see all of yall again. Except for composer. We had one amazing night together and that's all I want from him. lawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawlawl

PEEF!

Smash Hero
peef
me deku geno lixi nuris mentok, and maybe corey/toga/whoever else will be smashin tmrw
I can't come, Evansville is putting together a smashfest and my attendance is required.

Next week there is a solid possibility.

Mentok, slayer of giants if I can be a giant.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Just had a massive [Level Up!]

Playing Tsm in Falcon V Sheik and Falco V Fox and they finally make sense.

===============

Also, to all who know...Saturday, me and Tsm will be coming down for some smash. Be there or be square. 'cept Chris who will be working till ghey

Dart!

Smash Master
peef
me deku geno lixi nuris mentok, and maybe corey/toga/whoever else will be smashin tmrw
I can't come, Evansville is putting together a smashfest and my attendance is required.

Next week there is a solid possibility.

Mentok, slayer of giants if I can be a giant.

Did you guys want to set something up in the next 2 weekends or so? this weekend is my graduation so thats a no-go but i'm free all week and weekends thereafter.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Loli, where do you plan on staying and who do you plan on playing with?

Did you guys want to set something up in the next 2 weekends or so? this weekend is my graduation so thats a no-go but i'm free all week and weekends thereafter.
Next weekend Viperboy's?

I'm flying to CEO if you want to come, it's in Orlando Florida and I can get round trip direct tickets for $100 from a local airport.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
*Notice*

I'll be coming down 2x a week

People give me good days to come down. So I can Smash with the guys of Kneebash.

*EDIT*

Dead thread is dead

PEEF!

Smash Hero
All evansvillers should come to Crossroads Monday (2maro) at 3:30. We are opening up the venue and finalizing agreements. It'd be nice to have some extra eyes there.

Rene and Shon this is directed primarily to you.

Top Bottom