• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I was told CCing a Marth is a bad idea, cuz you get combo'd more.

@PEEF: Yeah...I'm not playing Falco against anyone right now. Just need strats. Especially won't play him against you. IC using MF.

Dart!

Smash Master
I was told CCing a Marth is a bad idea, cuz you get combo'd more.

@PEEF: Yeah...I'm not playing Falco against anyone right now. Just need strats. Especially won't play him against you. IC using MF.
Please don't john about a bad character.

by the way, wavedash back uptilt? IHSB never did that to me :laugh:
of course i can actually space against samus so...:chuckle:

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
A mediocre IC player could **** my Falcon up!! Of course I'm gonna john about a good character choice.

Also, phone = dead...apparently phones are like cats..they hate getting wet @_@

Dart!

Smash Master
A mediocre IC player could **** my Falcon up!! Of course I'm gonna john about a good character choice.

Also, phone = dead...apparently phones are like cats..they hate getting wet @_@
well, the ICs are still really bad though. avoid grabs and split them up. falcon has decent enough moves for this task. i could refer you to SS vs wobbles if you'd like :laugh:

once you kill the ***** the pimp goes pretty quick.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
lolz, you play Samus, you already have your IC counter. Just stand on the ground and fire a bunch of missiles. Pinky will try and eat every one of them.

Lol IHSB special #2
seriously, f-that u-tilt bs. What is special #1? Is it d-airing people up platforms?

Oh, you meant against Marth. Abuse your f-tilt range, it's just as good as Marth's f-smash and is faster. Crouch cancel is REALLY good against Marth's f-air. Seriously he can hit you at like 50%, but you'll still be good, just watch out for d-air or grabs. Predict the f-smashes and shield them, then drop your shield to wavedash and punish. Missile spam while marth is really far away, he's a tall dude and struggles to short hop over him, so get your aerial game (or CC if low percent) ready cuz he's going to be jumping and is easier to hit from below. If you get grabbed and he isn't fsmashing after his f-throws cuz he wants those f-air combos, DI into him and d-air him in the face. If he f-smashes, you're getting tippered though (DIing away won't let you get tippered, but you'll get f-air combo'd if he knows you're DIing away).

Honestly the best way to win is not to get grabbed and don't die. If you're recovering at higher percents, it's going to be a pain for him to land that kill move and his moves won't combo anymore.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lol. we play multiple times per week, but havent held a tourney in months.

maybe we'll run one for my celebration of moving out?

btw im about to have a severe drop-off in the number of posts i make...my new place i wont have internet cause im a broke *** *****.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Well considering we were more than likely going to take the car that was stolen I'd say that's a pretty legit John. As unbelievable as it might be to you I actually want to come to this. So instead of saying "lol I saw that coming because I'm peef and I always know what's gonna happen." you could, instead, show a little sympathy. We didn't KNOW the car was gonna be stolen. So yea. Sh.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well considering we were more than likely going to take the car that was stolen I'd say that's a pretty legit John. As unbelievable as it might be to you I actually want to come to this. So instead of saying "lol I saw that coming because I'm peef and I always know what's gonna happen." you could, instead, show a little sympathy. We didn't KNOW the car was gonna be stolen. So yea. Sh.
It just seems like it was a john at the right place and the right time. What happened to ur car?

Dart!

Smash Master
so flying is out of the question still?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Peef: My car is too much of a piece of **** to make this drive again.

Dart: It'd be cheaper to drive. 200$ max to drive to AND from there. 250$ a ticket to fly. Split $200 bucks between 2 or 3 peeps and it becomes super cheap. :)

Dart!

Smash Master
Peef: My car is too much of a piece of **** to make this drive again.

Dart: It'd be cheaper to drive. 200$ max to drive to AND from there. 250$ a ticket to fly. Split $200 bucks between 2 or 3 peeps and it becomes super cheap. :)
why don't you just rent a car then?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
What?! Are you serious? You have to be 26?! FUUUUUUUUUUK. That throws that option right out of the god **** window.

Btw, some good news. My gf's car was found in Shreveport. That's like almost an hour away from her house in Minden.(Shreveport being like downtown Evansville and Minden being like Newburgh only farther away.)

The steering column was completely ****ed. So there's a VERY slight chance we might be able to take her car. Only if they can fix it in time. So yea. Just lettin you know....

ALSO: DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE ****ING 26 TO RENT A CAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah.

Apparently it's the age at which the brain's something something something fully matured and developed.
There's more science behind it I just don't feel like typing it.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Comboser

RU getting Jekyll to this?

Wiggins, I liked your distance explanation lol.

Dart!

Smash Master
Wiggins, you can rent a car at 18 but they charge you extra money for being under 25. i know this for sure because i've tried...imo its cheap depending on how far you want to go and how safe of a driver you are.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wiggins, you can rent a car at 18 but they charge you extra money for being under 25. i know this for sure because i've tried...imo its cheap depending on how far you want to go and how safe of a driver you are.
It is 100% dependent on state law, there is no federal statute.

Which means that every state has different rules on car rental.

Top Bottom