• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
get good peef
i believe in you :p
I love posts like this.

And I am! I beat F-Zero in a best of 5 seriouslies set, and I beat just about every falcon I face. I also have been doing really well against lots of people, I just choke sometimes ya know, and miss dair l-cancels cuz that sh*t is hard.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going. I may have another 2 ppl coming if they decide they wanna be slammed the entire time. If no one else wants to go then oh well, I'll be there and get slammed the entire time.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
It's more of a money john for them. I'm gonna sell something to get the funds, but other then that I won't have money. I'll just drink water and starve myself for a day.

Also...I need to know who I should bring to the table for that day as well. The first person I wanna face is you PEEF. All my characters V Any of your characters. That and I'm long due for a PEEF-beatdown.

Dart!

Smash Master
The attendance is something not worth missing whatsoever. in the words of HMW at Genesis "For those of you who missed this tournament, you ****ED up!" :/

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Wow your younger then I thought you were........**** you Evansville kids being younger then me and still towering over me

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Zhu is sitting next to me. We just had the most epic couple days ever.

LOLI!

Smash Apprentice
Well...I can't/couldn't make it. My ride cancelled on me, and the person who was SUPPOSED to give me my 50 by today is avoiding me cuz he knows I want it. So, I'm pissed, and am gonna kill some ******s for making me miss this. Sorry to all, and to all I give the **** up.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL

but really.

I realized the reason I play homo. It is because I have to play CJ, and since his character naturally has to play gay to compete, I have to play gay in return. I really don't mind, but others do, and the rest is history.

Wiggins

Smash Ace
Ihsb has a point. I'm hoping to go to FAP. Although, how is it only 4.5 hours from eville? It's 3.5 from here(bossier city). Ok, it's 8 hours. I just google mapped it. What would it take to convince Evansville to go to this?

Wiggins

Smash Ace
I did the google maps from my address to the venue and it said 3.5. I'll screen cap it. Gimme ten minutes.

EDIT: Well, wtf. I did the directions on the maps app on my ipod and i put the exact same address that i just put in on the computer and the ipod said 3 and a half...... And now the computer says 8 and a half..... That's kinda lame.

Well, a good thing about it is that it's all on i-20. So that makes it more bearable I guess. I'd still like to go. And I think it'd be cool if Evansville goes.

Did the directions for Newburgh to the venue and it says it's about 5 hours. I think if I'm gonna drive 9 hours or more to go to this you guys could drive the 5 hours. Meeting halfway would be alot easier instead of me driving all the way to eville. P-p-p-please go. :D

Top Bottom