• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
what it will take to get me to fap:
1. some1 to drive me (my car is approaching 100,000 miles)
2. free housing. im broke, make minimum wage, and just housed 15 people for 1 night, and a few others for nearly a week. i could use some hospitality thrown back @ me.

AmBa LaNce

Smash Apprentice
2. free housing. im broke, make minimum wage, and just housed 15 people for 1 night, and a few others for nearly a week. i could use some hospitality thrown back @ me.
LOL. Do you plan on just never driving your car again or something? Like whats gonna happen when you do pass 100k miles?

On a side-note:

I can't make it to in tourney in July but is anyone interested in Apex?

Dart!

Smash Master
i can drive. we need to figure out housing and everything else though.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Dart i want in that car.

I cant go to apex.

We all need to plan to go to ROM.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Imma have to go with Shonic's desktop. 2 good. Still haven't met anyone from E-Ville other than my bro Reneblade. Heard you made all nice with my Falcon equal in ORLY.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Instead of doing singles pools at my touranament, CJ went to his girlfriends dance recital.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
im done with this.

idc what peef has to say anymore, im not posting here anymore. love all you guys except peef.

inb4umad.

im not mad. im happy :)

PEEF!

Smash Hero
take him please.

his unappreciative, john-laiden *** should go somewhere else. hopefully you guys enjoy having an internet famous dropzone hero that doesn't appreciate the hundreds of hours you have put into recruiting, training, practicing with, and giving advice to him.

Dart!

Smash Master
take him please.

his unappreciative, john-laiden *** should go somewhere else. hopefully you guys enjoy having an internet famous dropzone hero that doesn't appreciate the hundreds of hours you have put into recruiting, training, practicing with, and giving advice to him.
I know this isn't 100 percent true but every post you make sounds butthurt. you need to let stuff go. and...i second what wiggins said, ics are no fun.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
if butthurt = upset then yes.

Marth is no fun, why do people even bother making those kinds of comments.

Dart!

Smash Master
Maybe to you, not to my Falcon.
Are you going to be mad now that you're wrong? You aren't a falcon main. I don't know a single person who likes fighting IC's, but i know plenty of people who enjoy fighting marths. This could be for multiple reasons.

1. People just don't like IC's
2. There aren't enough IC players for people to really enjoy fighting them
3. People just hate the matchup.

i could be wrong and there could be someone out there crazy enough to enjoy the MU, but i hate it.

And it won't mean anything to this discussion but i enjoy playing against marth with all my characters except fox.

BunBun

Smash Master
I don't want to get in this argument, but I want to mention that I enjoy playing against Ice Climbers.

Though it's mainly more that I enjoy playing those specific people (Trail, VTS) than the actual character.

Top Bottom