• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KneeBash: SW Indiana MELEE Crew. Combo Video on Youtube ('09 and Early '10 Clips)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
PEEF, Biz, Amba, Shonic, Wiggins, and maybe CJ, IDK if hes coming.

Deku, you'd win, i say skip it. i wanna crew battle other pplz.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Deku would not single-handedly beat our entire crew.

I would take 2-3 stocks off alone.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
None of that demeaning BS.

Evansville will be ready to take Peoria in full at SMYM. Get hyped.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Lol deku, is that best of three?

and Bunbun, u'd prolly wanna play for them, cuz they've been known to john out of crew battles ;P

oh, and alex, I want one of those too.

Dart

Smash Lord
jay i played you at smym10 if you remember. it was a friendly you went m2 vs my marth on BF and did that pull through the stage glitch and then i 3 stocked you afterwards :p

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
Lol deku, is that best of three?

and Bunbun, u'd prolly wanna play for them, cuz they've been known to john out of crew battles ;P

oh, and alex, I want one of those too.
errrr???

i was kidding about the 2 getting down to 2 stocks.. although maybe i could do it to you LOL

also did you refer to me as deku then alex or is there another alex

Jayford

Smash Lord
jay i played you at smym10 if you remember. it was a friendly you went m2 vs my marth on BF and did that pull through the stage glitch and then i 3 stocked you afterwards :p

Those were my dark age days :p. I don't really play Mewtwo anymore lol. Plus I gotten like 100000x better sense SMYM 10. The characters that I have now that I would count as tournament viable are Jigglypuff, Link, Zelda, ICs, and Dr. Mario. But, we'll definitely have to play next time we see each other at a tourney : D.

Also, same goes to you Reneblade we need to play next time we see each other.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Score!

Someone PMed me, a "Kintenbo". Apparently he/she knows me because I started the Atheist club at school. I have yet to figure out who this is, but rest assured, our crew will have a new member.

Get hyppeedddd.

PS: Weel take BunBun in a crew battle if we are a little short =]

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I herd wiggins johned out or something O.o?

btw, i am fully confident that my falcon will beast on ur falco peef. =)

Top Bottom