• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM 3--Reflex IS coming and is somewhat famous and Ripple plays Sheik so come!

Cook

Smash Master
^Yeah, do that thing! And bringing your buds!

I dunno, is there anyone who would come/not come based on whether MK is banned?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
As an aside, I'm totally confirmed, so you may want to change the thread title accordingly. :p

Cook

Smash Master
Just create a MW-E caravan!

GOD KAIS???

(that summons them, right?)

Oh, I know: God Kais are terrible! Well, the ones from MW-W are pretty good, but the other ones are ***!

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Imma try to go to this again even though there are a lot of people from STL I'd really not like to see there.
Anyways are you making a carpool from Columbia to Kahoka?

Cook

Smash Master
Imma try to go to this again even though there are a lot of people from STL I'd really not like to see there.
Anyways are you making a carpool from Columbia to Kahoka?
No, I think staying at Todd's Friday night and then carpooling with Stl folks. IF YOU COME YOU HAVE A DRINK LIMIT!!! Lol.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'd love to go to this but I have no ride, and 4 hour drive one way is soo long for a tournament. D:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I agree with banning MK. even though I 3 stocked mjg's MK at SIIS

:troll:

Cook

Smash Master
I'd love to go to this but I have no ride, and 4 hour drive one way is soo long for a tournament. D:
If I picked you up on my way to Stl do you think you'd be able to go? You've never really gotten to meet any of us cool MO folk!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I will ask Kel and see what he thinks. We've both been wanting to go to a MO tournament. If you ban Mk, we won't go. lmao.

MJG

Smash Hero
I agree with banning MK. even though I 3 stocked mjg's MK at SIIS

:troll:
And then lost to my main and raged like always.
jk (sort of) good sht lmao.

You should ask people if he should be banned or not. If attendance would be hindered if he is banned, then I say "nay"..Idc regardless...I probably won't even be at this tournament

Cook

Smash Master
I did ask people, lol. Didn't get much of a response, but Kassandra said it would keep her from going, so we'll see if they're actually going or not.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
And then lost to my main and raged like always.
jk (sort of) good sht lmao.

You should ask people if he should be banned or not. If attendance would be hindered if he is banned, then I say "nay"..Idc regardless...I probably won't even be at this tournament
I didn't rage at losing. I raged at not being able to see the arrows on SV. the colors were blending. :(

Cook

Smash Master
^Probably not all that great, tbh. Fkn Wichita and their recent gayness. Looks like we'll have Stl, IA, KC, and maybe MN. And Reflex, lol. Oh, and I guess Rip and Excel. So, I'm gonna estimate... maybe 30?

Cook

Smash Master
As the OP says, the tournament is a side event. The main event is FUN! Plus, the more people you can get to come, the more entrants there will be!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
^Probably not all that great, tbh. Fkn Wichita and their recent gayness. Looks like we'll have Stl, IA, KC, and maybe MN. And Reflex, lol. Oh, and I guess Rip and Excel. So, I'm gonna estimate... maybe 30?
I see I hold no value to your heart. </3

Interesting Tidbit (for Cook), it seems that if people bash on Mega Man, I **** their faces off. We beat Future/NOM when they insulted MM, and the other day during a (friendly) melee tournament after someone said Mega Man classic was worse than the Battle Network series, I went from being beaten my last stock 60% vs a 2 stock falco to WINNING IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Hm, an 8 hour drive for 30 people may not be worth it. idk.
You planning on winning money? Reflex is coming and MO/KS have a lot of really good players so unless you care about winning, the 8 hours for lots of excellent practice and FUN should be incentive enough.

Cook

Smash Master
^Everything said is true, imo.

And I didn't mention NE because you're the only NE coming, lol.

BPx

Smash Lord
Pretty sure we need a NBA Jam side tourney... $5? I have a setup for genesis :D

oh rob, i was the one that named david and dustins team, looooooooooooooooooooooool get ***** they don't even care!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
There's a NBA JAM set up at dans right now (it's mine). I haven't played anyone because there isn't any competition, but tbh, welcome to Nebraska, lol. Looks like I'll need to quit playing SOR2/3/BTDD/GSH and jump in on the NBA JAM, and win by like 40. but I need to record this mega man run, and making it past the 2nd level is retardedly hard to do perfect with random enemies doing random things :/

Top Bottom