• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM 3--Reflex IS coming and is somewhat famous and Ripple plays Sheik so come!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'll bring some IN out if they travel to me

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I love me some SoR2. I'd play with you, so long as I get Skate.
Deal, lol. I play Axel and Blaze. You man enough to complete MANIA mode? If you can cover my back, I can make it to stage 4 without dying.

I've got SOR3 as well, hard mode is harder than Hardest on SOR2, but not quite MANIA. Shiva's so good if your partner keeps people off his back.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Deal, lol. I play Axel and Blaze. You man enough to complete MANIA mode? If you can cover my back, I can make it to stage 4 without dying.

I've got SOR3 as well, hard mode is harder than Hardest on SOR2, but not quite MANIA. Shiva's so good if your partner keeps people off his back.
Yeah, we can do Mania. It's rough, but, I think I can manage for a while. I used to play the game all the time, going between Hardest and Mania often.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hardest is too easy, imo.

I have like every good game from the NES-PS1 (other than a few rare saturn RPG's, robbery johns :() so if anyone has a request for games to bring (genesis +SOR2/NBA JAM).

Random fighters tournament? Tekken, Killer Instinct, SF2, UMK3, Turtles Tournament Fighter (if anyone has the NES version, you're a nerd).

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Hardest is too easy, imo.

I have like every good game from the NES-PS1 (other than a few rare saturn RPG's, robbery johns :() so if anyone has a request for games to bring (genesis +SOR2/NBA JAM).

Random fighters tournament? Tekken, Killer Instinct, SF2, UMK3, Turtles Tournament Fighter (if anyone has the NES version, you're a nerd).
You will get handled in like 3 of those 5 games. You do not want to see me in Tekken; namely Tekken 2 or 3.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Bring it on.

Tekken Tag, at least. I don't have 3 anymore, it got stolen. I'm the Saudi Arabia champion of Tekken Tag/5. The champ was an exchange student at UNL, my college. Made him put his title on the line, I have a sheet of notebook paper stating this, somewhere...

Which other game do you want to pretend to beat me? I'd believe UMK3 because I'm only really good at that, not great, same with SF2, but if we do Turbo or SSF2, I may be able to do well. I have SSF2 on both Gen/SNES so no johns based on controller.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Bring it on.

Tekken Tag, at least. I don't have 3 anymore, it got stolen. I'm the Saudi Arabia champion of Tekken Tag/5. The champ was an exchange student at UNL, my college. Made him put his title on the line, I have a sheet of notebook paper stating this, somewhere...

Which other game do you want to pretend to beat me? I'd believe UMK3 because I'm only really good at that, not great, same with SF2, but if we do Turbo or SSF2, I may be able to do well. I have SSF2 on both Gen/SNES so no johns based on controller.

Cook

Smash Master
exptected turnout to this?
It's hard to say. Like, I would guess about 30 tops for people that are almost certainly coming. But then there are some other peeps, like MI and some MW-E that have expressed a vague interest. The thing is, everyone is wanting the turnout to be big to make the trip worth it, but for it to be big all these different groups have to decide to come, lol. It's a Catch-22. But if WI, MI, and MW-E dudes all came then it could be a decent-sized tournament. The first one we had like 60 people at, but that's because a lot of different groups traveling. So yeah, convince your state to come and it is more likely that other states will come! Let's give Reflex a good sampling of the MW!

Hype!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'll play people with my rusty, once-famous Melee Bowser.

Also, anyone play Tetris Attack/Puzzle League? I'll probably beat you. :)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'll play people with my rusty, once-famous Melee Bowser.
Sweet, I know Legan plays Link, so hopefully we can get a bracket going and I'll be the only one playing high tier!

Make it Mean Bean Machine and we'll talk.
I have that on the Sonic Mega Collection for the gamecube if that's required.

Make it Mario Party and we'll talk.
That's a bad gaming series, idk if I can come anymore.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
reflex, I asked like 3x already and you never answered but do you want to team?

Cook

Smash Master
No, he won't. I'm also gonna drop the unity ruleset because the BBR-RC is ********. I'm sure there won't be any big changes, but I'll go over the ruleset when I have a little time. But that means no yellow cards, so throw as many matches as you want!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
For the record, banning MK and having infinite's legal=bad, no matter how you try to explain it. You're already modding the game enough by removing non-tournament possible stages such as Hyrule (good decision), making it "Stock" (good decision) with 3 "stocks" (neutral decision), a stage selection/CP process (neutral decision) and banning an entire character (neutral), why not mod it again? D3 won't drop, he can still CG the **** out of everything in the world.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
No, he won't. I'm also gonna drop the unity ruleset because the BBR-RC is ********. I'm sure there won't be any big changes, but I'll go over the ruleset when I have a little time. But that means no yellow cards, so throw as many matches as you want!
sounds like that "i play MK bias"

URC isn't ******** andrew, you are though if you think he doesn't cause serious damage to the community and isn't over centralizing (especially in doubles)/ broken in the way that he breaks CPing

Cook

Smash Master
The BBR-RC is a club created by AZ and consisting of his handpicked members. And these 17 people somehow have magical authority, even though they're not actually a part of the backroom.

And I don't think those times, so I guess I'm ********.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
They should just ban same team Dittos, no double Ganondorf for the love of god.

Seriously though, I agree double MK is stupid, but *insert just get better!*

Roller

Smash Legend
Well I don't own a car, and I'm not paying/going out of my way for a bus. So if MI is bringing a car. I'm confirmed. If not, I'm confirmed not going. :urg:

Also, BPow, we didn't get to play at SiiS, but I would very much like to play you. Don't get much decent wario practice around here.. In the event I wind up coming, we should MM or play some friendlies or something. :oneeye:

Top Bottom