• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM 3--Reflex IS coming and is somewhat famous and Ripple plays Sheik so come!

BPx

Smash Lord
Also, BPow, we didn't get to play at SiiS, but I would very much like to play you. Don't get much decent wario practice around here.. In the event I wind up coming, we should MM or play some friendlies or something. :oneeye:
Yeah, I was really worried that you were going to beat Kassy and play me in bracket, I hate climbers :(, but I should probably learn the MU eventually, so we should play a bunch of friendlies if you guys come, maybe I'll MM, but I usually don't like to give away money >.<

Roller

Smash Legend
Yeah, I was really worried that you were going to beat Kassy and play me in bracket, I hate climbers :(, but I should probably learn the MU eventually, so we should play a bunch of friendlies if you guys come, maybe I'll MM, but I usually don't like to give away money >.<
lol, luckily for you tutu and I stayed up drinking late enough that we were still tipsy during our bracket matches. L

But yeah, friendlies would be fun. :reverse:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
IDK about alloyall, but this is in OCTOBER so imo saturday night is totally a costume party.
I'll brink my link cos.......OH wait.... it's broken :glare:

3 years corey.... 3 years

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I was planning on taking averil / whatever other ks players were interested. I told you this in person already, lol.
you should come and check out my new and improved sheik.

be ready

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Eh, it's his tournament, and MK is optionally banned.

It's not like everyone is going to start throwing MK banned tournaments just because some trolls decided he should be banned. People about 22 and older have this thing called "Free Will" and don't approve of being forced to follow arbitrary rules.

I know that I won't be throwing an MK banned tournament until they adjust the infinite rules.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The main reason that people are still hosting MK-banned tournaments is because they want good practice leading up to APEX.

Still, Meta Knight is laaaaame.

Cook

Smash Master
^What is this I don't even...

And about MK, I'm holding out for Kassandra, who said she wouldn't come if he's banned. So come Kassy! /namesearch
Wtf, why does Kel have to be three letters, how is he going to namesearch?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I just bought my bus ticket to Des Moines so I'm official for this. It was 10 dollars more expensive today than yesterday :/

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So...what side tournaments we thinking of doing?

B
Low Tiers?
E
Melee?
E
Tekken Tag?
R
SSF2?
P
NBA JAM?
O
Mean Bean Machine?
N
Rigged brawl teams idea
G
Low Tiers? (I want this one)
?
Mega Man?

Anything else? I own most a lot of Fighting games from the SNES-PS2 era. Used to be impressive before I got robbed and then I sold like 7 dreamcast Fighters for 220 dollars so I could go out to North Carolina to visit my cousin.

Also, I may be willing to do $1~5 money matches, depending on available cash and if I've ever played you before (note: If I have played you before you are not automatically disqualified). Especially if you ask in advance. (Note: WMM's are acceptable).

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
But that means no yellow cards, so throw as many matches as you want!
I just figure the yellow card thing was really just meant for big tourneys like Genesis or something like that I may be wrong but if someone uses the unity rules can they give yellow cards and such not really sure how that all works >.<

I'll brink my link cos.......OH wait.... it's broken :glare:

3 years corey.... 3 years
DUDE I liked that outfit and I was there when it happened T.T

@Cook: Hey mang if it's noodles with you I'm probably be bringing my PS3 for some Mahvel assuming I can use an open TV if it isn't being use for the tourney.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
the side event should be "can you beat ripple with no LGL?" coughmkbannedtoocough

I doubt any of you could save nicole

Cook

Smash Master
^Lol, I could beat you with Olimar under those rules.

@Joker: Yeah, dawg, bring some Mahvel!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I doubt MK will make anything different other than cook. No one else plays MK that is coming.

Attendance is looking like 12 people at this point.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
don't play Ripple without an LGL

it's a trap and it will break your shield

Top Bottom