• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KMYM 3--Reflex IS coming and is somewhat famous and Ripple plays Sheik so come!

Cook

Smash Master
^You better not back out. You've already broken my heart with your back and forth games, don't do this to me again!

Cook

Smash Master
This might end up being a tournament after all! Everyone that was ever considering coming should coming!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
wat

I thought we were both housing with you Thursday night! Lol. I mean, he CAN house with me, but it would be more fun to be in Stl so other people can come hang out and stuff.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13387961&postcount=22297
I'm not sure if this ever got a confirmed "yes," so I figured I'd bring it up again.

I touch down at the airport in St. Louis tomorrow morning at 8:20 AM. I don't have to be grabbed immediately or anything, but some sort of heads-up would be appreciated.

Cell number is 706-593-0214. Feel free to harass me via call or text. I won't have internet after this afternoon, so, that's how I'll need to be contacted.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
My bet:

1. Ensis > MJG
2. Whoever MJG is bringing out of retirement (assuming it's Wichita)
3. TheReflexWonder
4. Teh Future

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My bet:

1. Ensis > MJG
2. Whoever MJG is bringing out of retirement (assuming it's Wichita)
3. TheReflexWonder
4. Teh Future
I don't understand. Are these just general predictions, or are they placings? Wouldn't the latter make it 1/2, 3, 4, and 5, then?

Either way, don't believe the hype. I just play Wario and a gimmicky character. :p

DeLux

They are general predictions on placing :)

Oh, my bad on that 1/2. Let me fix it:
1. Ensis
2. MJG
3. Someone coming from retirement
4. Reflex
5. Future

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
MJG won't beat now that he doesn't play MK in singles.

future won't beat me either

DeLux

BPx will beat you using only Bite. I've seen the future and it says "hello, I have a waft at 1:40 in"

Ensis over MJG in the finals though

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
BPx will beat you using only Bite. I've seen the future and it says "hello, I have a waft at 1:40 in"

the future also shows that anytime I get a grab I deal 24% and automatically kill him at 85%

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I'm not sure if this ever got a confirmed "yes," so I figured I'd bring it up again.

I touch down at the airport in St. Louis tomorrow morning at 8:20 AM. I don't have to be grabbed immediately or anything, but some sort of heads-up would be appreciated.

Cell number is 706-593-0214. Feel free to harass me via call or text. I won't have internet after this afternoon, so, that's how I'll need to be contacted.
Reflex, I added your number. I'll be picking you up about 3...that's the best I can do, as I have class until then. I'll text you, and see if that's okay. If not, I can MAYBE pick you up earlier.

Also, Cook, if I'm housing you guys, I doubt I can have a smashfest with anyone besides me you and Reflex at my house. My roommates have class at 6:00 am, and I don't want to be keeping them up when they go to bed at 10:00 because that'd be very rude. So we can maybe go somewhere else, but otherwise it will be just the 3 of us.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex, I added your number. I'll be picking you up about 3...that's the best I can do, as I have class until then. I'll text you, and see if that's okay. If not, I can MAYBE pick you up earlier.

Also, Cook, if I'm housing you guys, I doubt I can have a smashfest with anyone besides me you and Reflex at my house. My roommates have class at 6:00 am, and I don't want to be keeping them up when they go to bed at 10:00 because that'd be very rude. So we can maybe go somewhere else, but otherwise it will be just the 3 of us.
No problem; the sooner, the better, of course, but, I understand that people have things to do. Thanks for the heads-up.

Teh Future

Smash Master
btw everyone bring setups!!!!

if you can't bring a tv at least bring a wii bc if i drive I will bring 2-3 tvs but i have no wii

Nicole

Smash Champion

Bpx will beat you by spotdodging at least 7 times in a row and then farting you.

Btw i'm not coming to this, so it's going to suck automatically :psycho:

Top Bottom