• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby General Discussion

Massive

Smash Champion
Just think, what floats on water aside from churches, lead, and very small rocks?

If he weighs the same as that, he would undeniably be a witch. SCIENCE.

McNinja

Smash Ace
Just think, what floats on water aside from churches, lead, and very small rocks?

If he weighs the same as that, he would undeniably be a witch. SCIENCE.
Soooooo
witch = science
Witch = magic
Therefore,
Science = magic
????????????????

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Witches burn.
What else burns?
Wood.
So why do witches burn?
Because they're made of wood.
So how can we tell if Triple R is made of wood?
What does wood do in water?
It floats.
And what else floats in water?
A duck.
So logically, if Triple R weighs the same as a duck, Triple R is made of wood. And if Triple R is made of wood, Triple R is a witch.
So, let's go get some scales.

nononononono

Triple R can be abbreviated as 3R. What else contains 3R? R to the third power. Now, if you take this phrase and rewrite it. Third rock to the Sun. Specifically, the third rock from the sun is earth. And the Earth has the alternative name of Gaea from the greeks. Within part of their myths exists the 3 or 50 headed dog cerberus. Since Triple R is 3R, we can ignore the 3 headed dog and focus on the significance of the 50 headed dog instead. Such a dog would take an enormous amount of food to eat and it frankly would likely try consuming more food than it could possibly handle and die off. In such a case, does cerberus go to the underworld or Elysium? Obviously, he goes to elysium due to the double e in the dog's name. The truth about Elysium is that it is really a vector space. The vector space which contains the general vector form 2 by 2 matrices. As one can clearly tell, the vector Triple R cannot span the entirety of said vector space. In such as case, we can use the expansion lemma to find another vector, adjoin it to the Triple R vector and therefore have a Quadruple R vector. The dimension of Quadruple R is therefore 4 and so we have make the analogy that Quadruple R is in fact the three vectors of space and a time coordinate. As anyone who has studied special relativity, light will in fact bend around large objects such as the sun if it passes very near the Sun's orbit. This completely goes against classical physics and must be lunacy. As you can probably tell, lunacy has the word luna in it and we might make a connection between the Sun, Earth and Moon. The three of these objects combine make an ever changing tetrahedron which is more like the Bermuda triangle, but in 3 dimensions. In such a desolate space, all machinery goes hay wire and things become eaten by a 4D whale which is obsessed with obsession and planet express delivery captains. However, we thrice come across the word obsess which in a wiki disambiguation gives us Obsession (2008 film), a Russian film starring Denis Matrosov. Denis Mastrosov!!! A Russian actor perhaps? He certainly must be used to the cold even though currently we are experiencing one of the warmest months in recorded history. The world must be out of whack. It can only have been caused by a witch.

In the brilliance of my sound logic and excellent deductions, Triple R is in fact a boneheaded witch because I cannot figure out how to spell bone-na-fide and instead am given boneheaded as a spellcheck suggestion.

I'm still working on the hitbox thread.

Massive

Smash Champion
In the brilliance of my sound logic and excellent deductions, Triple R is in fact a boneheaded witch because I cannot figure out how to spell bone-na-fide and instead am given boneheaded as a spellcheck suggestion.

Bona fide
. Spell check doesn't have it, mostly because it's a Latin ablative adjective.
Etymology trivia of the day, bona fide is Latin for "In good faith".

I'd say for him to be a witch, it'd have to be mala fide though, lol.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
nononononono

Triple R can be abbreviated as 3R. What else contains 3R? R to the third power. Now, if you take this phrase and rewrite it. Third rock to the Sun. Specifically, the third rock from the sun is earth. And the Earth has the alternative name of Gaea from the greeks. Within part of their myths exists the 3 or 50 headed dog cerberus. Since Triple R is 3R, we can ignore the 3 headed dog and focus on the significance of the 50 headed dog instead. Such a dog would take an enormous amount of food to eat and it frankly would likely try consuming more food than it could possibly handle and die off. In such a case, does cerberus go to the underworld or Elysium? Obviously, he goes to elysium due to the double e in the dog's name. The truth about Elysium is that it is really a vector space. The vector space which contains the general vector form 2 by 2 matrices. As one can clearly tell, the vector Triple R cannot span the entirety of said vector space. In such as case, we can use the expansion lemma to find another vector, adjoin it to the Triple R vector and therefore have a Quadruple R vector. The dimension of Quadruple R is therefore 4 and so we have make the analogy that Quadruple R is in fact the three vectors of space and a time coordinate. As anyone who has studied special relativity, light will in fact bend around large objects such as the sun if it passes very near the Sun's orbit. This completely goes against classical physics and must be lunacy. As you can probably tell, lunacy has the word luna in it and we might make a connection between the Sun, Earth and Moon. The three of these objects combine make an ever changing tetrahedron which is more like the Bermuda triangle, but in 3 dimensions. In such a desolate space, all machinery goes hay wire and things become eaten by a 4D whale which is obsessed with obsession and planet express delivery captains. However, we thrice come across the word obsess which in a wiki disambiguation gives us Obsession (2008 film), a Russian film starring Denis Matrosov. Denis Mastrosov!!! A Russian actor perhaps? He certainly must be used to the cold even though currently we are experiencing one of the warmest months in recorded history. The world must be out of whack. It can only have been caused by a witch.

Wow, am I the only person who read this all out? Lolz! XD

I don't think you got the reference.
Ness = Falco? :/

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I don't like John Cleese. I used to, but then he came to the town I lived in, and said it was the worst place he'd ever been to. To quote him, you should come "If you want to commit suicide but lack the courage." He was serious about it.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
So someone teach me how to beat Astronomical Entombing with the Barrier team. I captured it in 3 tries with the Magician team but then they're just way too good at destroying familiars/spell circles. But it's just like, not possible with Reimu/Yukari

McNinja

Smash Ace
So someone teach me how to beat Astronomical Entombing with the Barrier team. I captured it in 3 tries with the Magician team but then they're just way too good at destroying familiars/spell circles. But it's just like, not possible with Reimu/Yukari
Whoa am I in the wrong forum?!

:phone:

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Kirby dittos are the most fun matchup in the game, aside from Ganon dittos. I'm probably saying that because I think dittos are the most fun matchup, and Ganon/Kirby are the most fun characters.

Bing

Smash Master
I dunno if I agree with the Kirby/Ganon are the most fun... but I love dittoing people. Im tempted to dittos everyone in my pool next tournament... but that would lower my chances of making it out....

I also did some Ganon dittos yesterday, I love doing them on Yoshi's... especially when theres 4 Ganons... its just a cluster****.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I assume most people think their mains are the most fun, which is why for me it's Ganon and Kirby.

And yeah, Yoshi's is one of the most of fun stages to play on Ganon.

Massive

Smash Champion
I hate dittos on every character, mostly because I'm awful at all of them except Jiggs dittos.

I don't find them interesting or believe them to be any real indication of player ability, except for maybe fox dittos.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Fox dittos are ****.
so are a few other dittos... like falcon, mario/doc, and game&watch, but other than those, there aren't many fun dittos...
Pichu dittos are the worst... I get wrecked in pichu dittos really hard and it makes me mad.
I swear, Pichu has a 100-0 on himself.

Kirby dittos aren't too bad, they are like derpier puff dittos, but they don't last as long because people act stupid when they pick kirby for some reason.

Bing

Smash Master
Everytime I see Unknown I try to pichu ditto him.. I find them hella amusing and he's so god damn **** with so many characters :)

Last time I think I took a stock or two off.. the best I've ever done is two stocks...

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I hate dittos on every character, mostly because I'm awful at all of them except Jiggs dittos.

I don't find them interesting or believe them to be any real indication of player ability, except for maybe fox dittos.
That's because they have the potential of degrading to CG's (Sheik and Fox) or some other tactic that's ridiculously abused. Even in Fox dittos, I often feel like this degrades to who can pull off the best shine setups and gimps. Peach dittos are the absolute worst. Who can refrain from approaching the longest? :mad:

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
actually.. the worst dittos in the game are probably mewtwo dittos.
its just like... neither one can approach, because the other one will just wd back -> dtilt...
and mewtwo doesn't really have the best approaches, so yea...
In the end its just like brawl in the sense that they just sit on opposite ends of the stage and wait for the other one to try to approach.

Pretty much every ditto has some issue. I think only Falco, Falon, and Fox dittos are really the only one that doesn't have any particular issues. Marth dittos feel really brittle.

Top Bottom