• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby General Discussion

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm going to a tourny tommorow. Should I try kirbeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :3

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Kirby samus is doable if your opponent has no idea what to do against kirby.

Kirby samus is balls out gay if they do >.<

Case in point, Me vs After math, very doable, I was winning. Me vs Darrel.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Why does cali have to have so many random *** Kirby players to teach people how to beat kirby T_T

BunBun

Smash Master
Even if they know how to play against him, it still isn't nearly as bad as something like Falcon.

Oh yeah, and your advice vs ICs worked amazingly well. The only thing that was dumb is that final cutter actually goes completely through icicles without killing them, so they still end up hitting me =(

studly

Smash Ace
is kirby for emo players. is that how this **** gos? hes freaking awful. sadly i askedd myself today. "why am i playing this character?"

reasons to keep playing kirby?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
up-tilt, LOLs, the harder the battle the sweeter the victory, maybe your ******** like me where you have no idea how to do good with decent options, the johns you will hear for a fact, bragging rights, mindgames.

however most of these reasons could be said for the non-metagame cast in brawl, sooooo yeah all on you

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Pichu is the only emo character, he hurts himself because no one loves him.

I actually have legitimate fun playing as kirby just cus of the weird **** he can do and his rather odd playstyle. If you dont enjoy using the character, dont play as him. I also play as Fox/Falcon cus they're ****ing fun.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I don't know pink which is worse?
I want te die and i'm take you with me
I feel bad that i'm hurting you so i'll hurt me also.

in us/europe/canada kirby is wrong japan not as much

studly

Smash Ace
dude i love kirby and im def the kinda guy who enjoys playing him but i play with a bunch of *** holes who now actually counter pick him every single time i pick him just because theyre too panzy to play him blind

Nashun

Smash Ace
What's gay are low-tier players that expect special treatment for the sole reason they're playing low-tier. Garbageee

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Well if your going to play that card. what's gay is that they ban hyrule for fox because lower than him teirs expect special treatement for the sloe reason they can't keep up.

also to just want to break their sprit is pretty sick because that's why people will chain throw low tiers, it's true. They are going to win why not learn things about the match-up or train up a little, no you try to break their sport and make fun of their bottom tier chartcer.

I won't john but it's pretty F***ed up no matter how you look at it, not everyone can lauugh in serious matches as they are being chain thrown for 15 minutes and be expected to shake hands and say they are the better player. You have to be good or nuts to play as a lower tier because the system is built to force you to quit.

I don't know I don't chain throw.

LKR20

Smash Rookie
The best part about kirby is copying other character's abilities so you can mock them. Or using his down B move constantly. Either way, he's a pretty cool marshmallow and doesn't afraid of anything.

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
face it everyone. Kirby *****. kirbys probably my 7th best (lolwut) even though i've probably put like 3rd most work into him (**** he sucks so much)

reasons to still play kirby: Jab.

his best move.

Triple R

Smash Lord
I have my butt facing my opponent half the time anyway lol. So i don't really think i've thought about needing to wavedash toward them and doing a turn around utilt. Or you could be ultra sexy and get right up in their grill and hit them with the very last part of the utilt since it barely does reach around and hit them if your facing them and close enough.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Armada won our European low tier tournament with Kirby, I've never loved him more <3

he does this thing on brinstar where he dthrows to dair on the little balls that collapse, genius, never thought of doing that!

He didn't seem to know too much about kirbys grab game for my liking though, it's really easy to punish bad di from grabs :/

Top Bottom