• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby 2008 Awards <(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
See, this is what I mean... ROB does camp but that's really not a problem. What is the problem is that he also has 3 of the 4 things you mentioned above for G&W (ROB really only has 1 good smash, and while his recovery isn't invincible, it's pretty **** close, and brings him farther.). Yeah, G&W is the more annoying matchup, no doubt about it, but ROB sucks pretty hard too.Except that G&W is the more annoying matchup to everyone.
Didn't I already acknowledge that? (Well, to be fair, certain characters (like Snake and Mario) have a harder time with ROB, if you meant for the entire cast.)

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
The things I talk about with my friends would blow your mind. Ask Chaco or Serris. Lmao.

Lol, blow. =^_^=
It probably wouldn't only blow my mind, but blow something else. lol. You gotta love a girl that speaks her mind, that = hottness.

I have a good nomination for me. The Kirby who is most underestimated... since I'm not up on this thread. =P

Suspect, you fail at Kirby, get out of this board. Traitor.
Kidding... who do you main now?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I remember him!

I played him some time ago. I was impressed. He still plays? I haven't heard anything about him in a long time ..

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
All I can say is that I will never win best Wifi Kirby right now because it's been a long time since I've played Wifi and I suck at it, the only reason I'm sweet some of the time is when I'm at my last stock and go crazy, lol. y.b.M. is great at Wifi, did any of you played him.... never mind, I don't think he's on Smashboards that much.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Suspect, you fail at Kirby, get out of this board. Traitor.
Kidding... who do you main now?
lol wut

i still "main" kirby i just picked up diddy kong.

Kirby and Diddy Kong....so sexy :)

Using those 2 i can play against any character now, except olimar >_> I use Rob for him now but i would really like to get good with Pikachu....Anther, me and you, time chamber now

EDIT: i win for tallest kirby player, im taller than gnes. Im 6'7

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
idk if yall heard that fast was banned or not, but just know its not permanent. he will soon see his kirby friends again.
i still want to know why i cant win best kirby lurker.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'm guessing your in the same area, (Ohio wise). I'll say his Wifi Kirby is good, I'm not sure about his offline Kirby, have you played him?

Unfortunately no, but I do remember hearing some things about that entire crew in a thread I read a while back.

The only person from that crew that I've played was Infern Angelis, and while he beat me when we played, this was back before I knew about shieldgrabbing, DIing, momentum canceling, etc. (AKA pretty much him, Kel, Dr.X, and Smash64 were my first good human opponents), and even then I was just barely losing. I'm sure he got better too (and I think he was probably sandbagging), but nonetheless I can't say I'm too impressed.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
lol wut

i still "main" kirby i just picked up diddy kong.

Kirby and Diddy Kong....so sexy :)
OMG, everyone, Suspect stole my sig and picked up another character. Treason i tell you. I say we F-smash the **** out of him till he decides to pay for his crimes.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
OMG, everyone, Suspect stole my sig and picked up another character. Treason i tell you. I say we F-smash the **** out of him till he decides to pay for his crimes.
i can explain that.

I saw the marth one and asked the guy who made them to make me a MK one. Then i got this. :dizzy:

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
haha. i guess that's a good alibi (sp).

I really dont care tho, i was just playin. The more "kirby beating up mk" sigs the better.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hehe, going Mario and Kirby here. Only problem is, that doesn't really cover my bad matchups at all...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kirby Ice Climbers and Dedede. :]

I'm probably the shortest Kirby mainer that posts here. xD 5'4, lol. ;-;

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Kirby Ice Climbers and Dedede. :]

I'm probably the shortest Kirby mainer that posts here. xD 5'4, lol. ;-;
Nope. I'm at a height shorter than that that I'd rather not disclose. But still, I'm younger than you. More than you'd think.

I'm a kirby main, I secondary TL (though I rarely use him, as I almost never play anyone like marth, so I'm not good with him) and I'm learning ROB. That covers most of my matchups.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Nope. I'm at a height shorter than that that I'd rather not disclose. But still, I'm younger than you. More than you'd think.
Uh oh, a kid? Am I going to get busted for speaking/seducing/inhaling minors on the internet (again?!). NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Also, if you never play against Marth's, you are simulataneously lucky and screwed.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
OOOOooohhhh...

I kind of took that as you not knowing anyone who played marth, meaning no Kirby vs Marth BS and also no matchup experience (That's kind of my case actually, to a certain extent.).

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
I hate Marth, although East coast kirby players like Chu and Hat like the match-up. I dont understand!!! lol

I dont have a secondary at the moment, i want one though! lol just so i can surprise my opponent when they counterpick a stage.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This is pretty much a spam thread now. xD

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
Don't get pissed cAm8ooo. I made that sig.

I'M SORRY!!!!:(

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
oh hell no

nothing owns diddy kong

diddy kong>bruce lee>chuck norris>captain falcons nipples>all
no no no no no NO.

Kirby > MK
MK > Diddy

so...

Kirby >> Diddy

EDIT: oh, and about Bruce Lee, on Chinese tv they made a TV series on Bruce Lee, called "the Legend of Bruce Lee". It was wierd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom