• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby 2008 Awards <(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
A message has to be at least 10 characters long.

"lies" is to short so people would put something like "10char" or "10whatevers"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My gosh you people are short. o.o

Are most Kirby mainers short or something?

T-nuts

Smash Ace
quivo is pretty good too (well, from my online experience) i see that you beat him in winners though. congrats asdioh.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait what do you mean "finally placed high"?

Chu dat WON a tourny with kirby >_>
I meant me personally. I finally didn't epic fail at a tournament.

I 3-0'ed him though in the loser's finals though : )
Yeah...getting 3-0'd by AlphaZealot demoralized me to the point that when I fought you again, your boomerangs, bombs, and arrows all looked like bananas to me, so I cowered in fear.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh god... Now I'm imagining the Worms Banana Bombs, and applying the concept to Brawl...

Also, Quivo, you need to get in touch with DJ_Iskascribble. We tried to get a hold of you last time we went to Columbus but couldn't seem to reach you (That and/or come to Dayton sometime >.>).

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
You got 3-0'd by alphaZ? you coulda done better than that Yo, although tourney is very stressful. Especially when ur playing matches against people u've only heard of.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
You got 3-0'd by alphaZ? you coulda done better than that Yo, although tourney is very stressful. Especially when ur playing matches against people u've only heard of.
You do realize that Diddy Kong is my absolute worst matchup (even worse than Olimar) and that I have NEVER managed to beat a competent Diddy Kong...

:/

He's ****ing ridiculous. Maybe if he only had 1 banana, he'd be managable, but fighting battles where I can't control my character half the time (at least, not without getting punished hardcore) is just stupid.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Practice grabbing items thrown at you I guess... I tend to have control of the bananas a little under 50% of the time as Kirby when playing against Diddy, but then I haven't played AZ...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Practice grabbing items thrown at you I guess... I tend to have control of the bananas a little under 50% of the time as Kirby when playing against Diddy, but then I haven't played AZ...
He's like NinjaLink, but better.

Just kidding, I don't really know, but I just came across this while browsing the Melee boards

so he knows quite a bit about Smash, I'd say.

TheFast

Smash Lord
You do realize that Diddy Kong is my absolute worst matchup (even worse than Olimar) and that I have NEVER managed to beat a competent Diddy Kong...

:/

He's ****ing ridiculous. Maybe if he only had 1 banana, he'd be managable, but fighting battles where I can't control my character half the time (at least, not without getting punished hardcore) is just stupid.

There is an Olimar at our Tourney that I cant beat with Kirby. T_T like he'll F-smash to and pivote grab. WTF? I cant get inside him! (No homo)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
No homo? You can't play a character who sucks so professionally and EVER claim no homo.

As for Oli... I don't know what to tell you. I don't really know the matchup.

TheFast

Smash Lord
Ok soz........Veel takes a life from me without taking damage and he still thinks im a better player (IM NOT) Still you cant be all bad a1lion if you use yellow kirby at least you have good taste.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, Kirby vs. Captain Falcon.

lol

...what's this thread's topic, again >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I was actually in the mood for wifis, haha. I have no one to play with right now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sure. I'm about to sneak on, lmfao. I'm supposed to be doing homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom