• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kirby 2008 Awards <(^_^)b

Status
Not open for further replies.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I thought you were a true smasher. But you're not willing to brave an 11 hour drive to play some pros? And I once thought you were good...
Pshhh... Asdioh? He's a scrub. Now that Asidoh guy... Man he's good! :laugh:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
-_-

*leaves the Kirby boards forever and mains Fox or something*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
No, don't main a space animal. Play a manly character like Ike. :D
Kagami <3

I'm guessing you're a girl.

Or a guy that likes Kagami. Which is cool.

I'm a guy that likes Kagami o_O I mean, just look at her, and her pocky.

And when it comes to manly characters, I am skilled with Kirby, Captain Falcon, and Ike.

I need not worry about masculinity.

I guess Fox isn't very manly...he's another character I'm good with.

Is Toon Link manly? That's the last one...his manliness is debatable >_>

After all, when he misses a Dair spike, he punishes himself by not stopping and falling to his doom. Pretty manly, in my opinion.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Wolf does the same thing when he misses a sideB spike.

Also, Ganon. Manliness is really just a synonym for Ganondorf.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Kagami <3

I'm guessing you're a girl.

Or a guy that likes Kagami. Which is cool.

I'm a guy that likes Kagami o_O I mean, just look at her, and her pocky.

And when it comes to manly characters, I am skilled with Kirby, Captain Falcon, and Ike.

I need not worry about masculinity.

I guess Fox isn't very manly...he's another character I'm good with.

Is Toon Link manly? That's the last one...his manliness is debatable >_>

After all, when he misses a Dair spike, he punishes himself by not stopping and falling to his doom. Pretty manly, in my opinion.
You got the guy part right, Kagami is too good. :p

Also I'll say Link is more manly than Toon Link, lol. Or like fromundaman said, pick the Ganon.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Sleepy, you don't even main Kirby so why are you here. XD

Also, I guess the COT4 isn't as far as I though, but only if I ride a plan there I will go. And I'm starting to use White Kirby now so beware of a new name going to be on the best White Kirby. =D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, Link is a man, whereas TL is a cartoon, so yeah...

Also, Link fights with his iron boots on (How else do you explain his fall speed/recovery?). THAT'S manliness/Ganondorf!

kirbz

Smash Apprentice
The least manly is marth.

Kirby is actually pretty manly. His body is a living weapon (Stone and nair), and attacks with high speed with raw *mostly* unassisted power (bair, f-smash, most attacks). His weapons require high strength to wield (Hammer), and has the power to lift someone like a mile into the air and crash down with the strength of a meteor (up-throw). He can also Falcon Punch, Warlock Punch, Giant Punch, AND use Eruption. His manly is second to Falcon. He is also cute.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Kirby is in no way second in manliness. Ganon and CF are easily the top two, fighting over the title of #1 (Ganon with general badassery and CF with erect nipples and PAWNCHES!). Snake probably comes up in 3rd.

Pit and Marth are easily the least manly, which is weird since when I first saw the trailer for this game, I didn't think anyone would be more feminine than ZSS.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
ganon is the coolest character imo, hes just hilarious to play as. but im boycotting him in the next smash game unless they rename him captain ganondorf.

one of his taunts should be "SHOW ME YA TRIFORCE!"

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
ganon is the coolest character imo, hes just hilarious to play as. but im boycotting him in the next smash game unless they rename him captain ganondorf.

one of his taunts should be "SHOW ME YA TRIFORCE!"
This post is full of win.

*considers sigging that, but chooses current sig in favor*

Kirby is actually pretty manly. He doesn't use AT's, but he's top tier high tier anyway. And he's even willing to kill himself just to bring his opponent down. Not to mention he uses his manliness to create invisible floors if he thinks he's being too cheap. Not to mention he eats people. And then he's like "You taste bad!:mad:" and gimps them with his manliness. *bets someone will consider sigging this post*

TheFast

Smash Lord
Kirby's manliness depends on who hes playing. If he has Zelda's power hes not very manly going around say "HHHEEYYYAAAA" But if he get lets says snake's or Ike's power than he is more manly. Also ike is neat the top for manly if you think about it. He makes epruptions with his manliness. Aslo if kirby is playing a gannon he is neither Manly nore Not Manly, he is a Turkey.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
But Capt. Falcon has explosive ***! (His upB. Come on, you know that's what's happening. He hugs their face, yells "YES!", then it explodes on them!)

And yeah, Ganon is Ganon. No justification is needed.

TheFast

Smash Lord
This really should get closed. Its just becoming a General Chat and we could just chat on the kirby group.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
is kirby fun
i didnt know where to ask it
joined in May 2008, and this is only his first or second post

BUT the important thing is that he didn't make a new thread asking this question!

<3

Yes Kirby is fun. I've found some other fun characters to play, but really it all depends on the person. Some people think Meta Knight is fun, I think he's lame as hell.

Some people think Snake is fun, see above.

Kirby is fun.

So are Captain Falcon and Fox >_> but that's just me...I never thought I would enjoy playing either of them until I gave them a try.

Atria

Smash Journeyman
This really should get closed. Its just becoming a General Chat.
And yet I thought that I was the one who normally destroyed threads and turned them into one of these whenever I mentioned ANYTHING. I'm actually quite surprised that I didn't cause the destruction of a thread for once... O_O

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Why would you want to close a general chat thread? These things are great, and they'll eventually get closed on their own anyway.

Also, yes, Kirby is fun, but we're kind of biased. My advice would be give him a try and see if you like him (I mean hell, character boards are always going to vouch for their characters. For example, I enjoy playing Sonic and would say he is a fun character. Most everyone I know disagrees.).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Over the last few days I've been finding Kirby a bit boring actually.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Over the last few days I've been finding Kirby a bit boring actually.
HERESY! BURN THE WITCH!

...Seriously though, that's what secondaries are for. Personally, I try to play almost everyone, because playing just one or two gets me burned out on them, which leads to me not wanting to play with them for months afterwards (still don't like playing MK anymore...).

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
gonzo, next time dont choke you almost beat me but you choked, you're pretty good with kirby...oh and never go into a tourney underestimating anyone, it usually ends up bad, i'm pretty sure spam underestimated me...and he got owned lol jk, it was kinda close

~Gonzo~

Smash Ace
gonzo, next time dont choke you almost beat me but you choked, you're pretty good with kirby...oh and never go into a tourney underestimating anyone, it usually ends up bad, i'm pretty sure spam underestimated me...and he got owned lol jk, it was kinda close
yeah i know, i did underestimate u. Thnx for the props, i got my rhythm back against Keitaro and the puffster but it was to little to late. Money Match next tourney were at?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hey HRNUT, were you the one who MMed Kimset (Snake vs Falco). If so, were you the Snake or Falco player? That Snake spike at the end was epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom