• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Presents: The Zenith: Smash Of The Titans! Feb. 24 huge update...1st post

The Bino

Smash Lord
Ace u joining into the tourney tho right... either way i don't really care if yall enter or not... i just wanna face yall in some friendlies b4 the day is over.... Alex im callin u out in some Naruto GNT4 and Naruto GNT3 see who can defeat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahahahahha

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
wait so ace u mean ya might come to poops tomoro? and any smashfest saturday or.................................................NOT!?

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Yo what up KF members. Its been awhile since I've talked to ya. As long as I'm not busy that day I will come to this. Hopefully, I won't have a test lol.

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
lol these ******.....sayin they showin up....and then they dont show up....and papa hanson is all lonely eating his wrap......but warrior kite was ther....dumb beast right there......warrior knight if u read this ...... lol at being scared of me....nah.....and lol at telling me I'm good for a 12 year old :)

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
oh yeah i forgot there was only a few ppl that were let in ....... cuz his grandma was sick so exceptions were made for ppl who already showed up not knowing about his grandma but maybe tomoro guys? if anyone wants to throw a fiesta with salsa?

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yea word I know cuz someone stole fenix's controller and ppl dont clean up after themselves and **** so he said no more fests but ionno ppl just gotta step it up and respect his house but for the meantime as in tomoro....maybe someone else's crib?

Wyte

Smash Apprentice
im ganna go and jus punch every one of u little kids in ur face then take all ur money and ur controllers and make more money then you will after the tournament??? sounds good kk thanks byee

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Word, we need to have a smashfest somewhere. If anything, I'll host a smashfest in my crib in the living room. I have four TVs too. I need to continue training for this tournament.

By the way, if anyone wants to train and/or have time to play, hit me up at my AIM screen name which is DJ Nintendo05.

Smash Bouncers are gonna beast in teams too. KF Elite Division all the way! :)

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
friggin fagot. I did call ya like crazy b4 i went you noobs. Ya the ones that didnt come or even call to say ya werent coming.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
hey, depending on if i go to katsucon or not im having a smashfest early sunday/early sat

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I'll try to make it to this event.
Anyone who can give me a ride, I'll definately help out with gas money and pay for your dinner.

AMP IT UP!

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
by attempt he ment completely destroy everyone in doubles. hey Pc chris u better get a crackhead as a team mate
sup ***** im **** tom please don't be uptight about that because I call everyone ***** and everybody calls me **** so chill anyways are you going to C3?

Anyone who can give me a ride, I'll definately help out with gas money and pay for your dinner.

AMP IT UP!

Korean I might go to this tourney I am not sure but I could give you a ride. Oh is this in the city because my *** is not driving in the city?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master

AMP IT UP!
If you can make it to RI either the night before, or very early in the morning the day of, I can give you a ride the rest of the way.

noni

Smash Cadet
i wonder if girls are going to enter also if they are imagen if there was a match of boys vs girls match that will be awesome BATTLE OF THE SEXES smash bros style

Foxmeister

Smash Ace
yo KF if u guys go to NYST why dont let me come with papa hanson is compact yo definitely leave me some space in the back and we'll get all nice and cozy :) whaddya say brothers J ?

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still really wanna come to this to get some training, anyone from MA going and wanna pick me up? I'll pay my share of gas.

Top Bottom