• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
PRAXIS NAMESEARCH BAIT

fat bacon ketosis

I'm eating a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme. If you've never had one, get one.
I wanted a Beefy Crunch Burrito too (IT'S A BURRITO WITH FREAKING HOT FRITOS INSIDE) but apparently they don't make those anymore ._.
They are delicious.

They should make one out of bacon for tortilla.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Mini shrimp, olive oil, Lawry's salt, cayenne pepper for 10 minutes, constantly stirr, 5 minutes on mid with a lid. Cook pasta, then can of tomato sauce with basil, water, olive oil, more Lawry salt and black olives. Its a great spicy shrimp pasta homeade sauce thing. It was "throw things randomly together" dinner night. Came out amazing. :)

Also bake with non-sweetened apple sauce instead of veggie oil. Makes baked goods more moist and and lower fat. :D

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I had a Louisiana Seafood thing @Ruby Tuesdays. It was freakin' awesome. Cajun seasoned seared Tilapia topped with shrimp and covered in Parmesan cream sauce with fries and onion rings.

10Satisfieds.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Seafood+Pasta is my crack. Ironically (I hope I'm not using that incorrectly, like so many others), while I love to eat nearly all kinds of seafood, anything that tastes "fishy" I find repugnant. Well-prepared fish is fine, but anything with that grimy smell, ugh.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Imma have to try this Lawry's seasoning thing on a nice piece of chicken or something. It sounds great!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
JoWii, either we go to a tourney on whatever was the date I set, or we never go to a tourney together. I'm leaving to Pensacola, Florida on the 26th, and the base will be in total lockdown from the 19th - 25th.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's better than 0, Vinyl. In any case, we could get a hotel near a tourney around Florida.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Whacha talkin' about? =P

The grease will say differently. XD
No, no it won't. I've had this conversation in this thread before :p I'm down 40 pounds in two months eating bacon and steak all the time. Had bacon today. Gonna eat buttered vegetables for dinner. Actually, I might fry them in bacon grease. Even better.

Fat and grease are fantastic weight loss tools! And delicious.

The grease gets burned if you eat the right ratio of fat and protein or something.
Fat doesn't give your body a hormonal response to store to get blood sugars down, so as long as you don't sandwich it in bread or something, you'll stay fuller longer eating fat because none of it gets stored and it all gets used.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I WANT IT!!

It's not fattening. This is weight loss food. Fat doesn't make you fat. :p
No, no it won't. I've had this conversation in this thread before :p I'm down 40 pounds in two months eating bacon and steak all the time. Had bacon today. Gonna eat buttered vegetables for dinner. Actually, I might fry them in bacon grease. Even better.

Fat doesn't give your body a hormonal response to store to get blood sugars down, so as long as you don't sandwich it in bread or something, you'll stay fuller longer eating fat because none of it gets stored and it all gets used.

He's right you know! I want to try this eating style for a couple weeks to see if I can lose a few pounds of fat, to complement the muscle I'm gaining by working out :x

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
basically if you avoid eating sugars and very few carbs aside, and eat mostly fat, your body enters a state where it burns fat almost exclusively. that way, you won't be hungry, and you won't lose muscle mass like you would if you starve yourself, and you're not losing nutrition and stuff.

at least, that's how i understand it. i just know praxis and some other people i've heard of have lost weight very easily with this method. praxis can show you some sexy pictures if you request it maybe

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Yeah i know about metabolism, but i wanna go more in-depth with this since were talking about it.

Just using an example here;

Say if I were to fry 2 chicken patties and some french fries how would that work, Since its using grease(Oil)?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Im still waiting for the day that my metabolism SLOWS THE HELL DOWN.
I swear I'm physically incapable of gaining weight, and it's frustrating.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah i know about metabolism, but i wanna go more in-depth with this since were talking about it.

Just using an example here;

Say if I were to fry 2 chicken patties and some french fries how would that work, Since its using grease(Oil)?
i dunno, but fries are loads of carbs so they wouldn't be good if you're doing "that diet"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
i haven't read this

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero

Heh, I see. I'm just a meat, fruit, and veggie eater. XD

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Speaking of veggies, eat more carrots. They make your face more elegant.
Do they? I'm pretty ugly, I need some beauty food~~~

Nah jk, but I did try eating carrots, couldn't handle the flavor. What do they do better than other foods?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Ranch with carrots.

Broccoli and cheese.

I mean, if you hate vegetables, don't cook, stir fry, or anything.
Eat it raw, because it's way more better than eating it soft.

Top Bottom