• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I agree 140% man, real men don't need to watch their health, they force it to stay. Gimme dat fat-tastic toasted pork skin puertorrican style, please.
PRAXIS NAMESEARCH BAIT

fat bacon ketosis

I'm eating a Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme. If you've never had one, get one.
I wanted a Beefy Crunch Burrito too (IT'S A BURRITO WITH FREAKING HOT FRITOS INSIDE) but apparently they don't make those anymore ._.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I like the burrito that has cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crunchy tater tots in it. Oh God that is good. But I'm forcing myself to go through lent without eating deep-fried food, pizza, or fast food in general (which includes taco bell). Not as a religious thing, but as a self-test to test my own willpower. So far so good!

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
My usual at Taco Bell:

XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito (Steak) NO BEANS
Cheesy Gordita Crunch (a hard shell taco coated in nacho cheese so that the soft shell with stick to the outside like a VEST.)

The drive-thru lady already knows my name.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Gushers still exist in my state, well at least where i live.

AY YO!!!! Who remembers the Mario Kart Fruit Roll-Ups!!??

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
What about the Mario Bros cereal?! Holy crappppp that was the nastiest cereal on thr planet. But it looked so cooooooool

:phone:

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Holy crap, I missed out on so much awesome Nintendo food because of living in PR. FFFFFFFUUUUUU---

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Thats it, you found it.

I wasn't around at that time either (im only 19), but somehow my cousins managed to buy it many years after they stopped production. Hax.

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
If your cousins found the cereal years after production ended I think I know why the cereal tasted really bad. I also wouldn't be surprised if someone got sick after eating the cereal.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Well they didn't save it from when it stopped to then, I wouldn't even touch that box.

I just asked em a minute ago, apparently they didn't actually stop making it when they said they did, and it was possible to buy it from some japanese importer, idk the details. Not anymore tho.

Top Bottom