• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
People being all friendly to him because he's one of the higher-ranked people in LoL, then when they lose a game they blame everything on him and call him self-centered and elitistic then try spreading the word that he's an *******, when he doesn't even say anything. All he does whenever that happens is look at me and shrug.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I started playing LoL a couple weeks ago. I play it every so often, it's alright. I dunno about "little depth" though, it's a team game and you have a crapload of stuff to learn before you'll be decent. I play/played DotA (which league is based on) so I know what I'm doing.

I haven't noticed people being *******s in LoL, but i'm a low level :3 EVERYBODY in dota is a major ******* though ._.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Me and my roommates make a mean team of 4 in LoL, so we're usually just having to deal with 1 random guy on the team, which isn't bad most of the time.
LoL is just one of those games where if one guy sucks hard enough, he can easily bring down a 5-man team...which has happened to me countless times.
It starts to get really fun once you start to get kinda good lol. It's not really fun when you die over and over. Our group holds skype calls while we play, which makes coordination easier and the conversations are just hilarious.

LoL can either be a terrible game for you, or your next favorite. It's weird.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Me and my roommates make a mean team of 4 in LoL, so we're usually just having to deal with 1 random guy on the team, which isn't bad most of the time.
LoL is just one of those games where if one guy sucks hard enough, he can easily bring down a 5-man team...which has happened to me countless times.
It starts to get really fun once you start to get kinda good lol. It's not really fun when you die over and over. Our group holds skype calls while we play, which makes coordination easier and the conversations are just hilarious.

LoL can either be a terrible game for you, or your next favorite. It's weird.
This. They call them "feeders" because they feed the other team free gold and experience.

I played yesterday and some guy(s) on my team just died a ****load, and I noticed one guy on their team had like 23 kills with just a couple deaths, and I was like ._.
And then that got destroyed me (and their team won easily) even though I was playing pretty well. That's typical though.

Also all the noobs seem to play Garen o_O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5niRnSZsPEg this guy's videos are the best.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Nah he plays, check out the Console Tournament result thread for "Uprise of L.I.", held yesterday, which I was supposed to attend... Damn tax season. >.>

M2K is not doing so well these days.

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
M2K quit because he's a wuss he felt that with a ban all his effort on learning the character would have no purpose.

EDIT: or something like that.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I live around his region, kinda. There are a few non ban MK tournies that he always attends.

I should get around to playing him before he does quit...

I would really like to see M2K use a different character one day, but I guess I'm being a bit optimistic.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
I always get the feeling that Kirby mains are an endangered species.

As for m2k, I played him way back in the first few months of brawls release, and he had very recently switched to MK from his first love, DDD.
I wouldn't be surprised if he picked that up again.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I just played a certain champion (Garen) in LoL for the first time, and completely wrecked face. I went 9 kills, 0 deaths, 8 assists. It was ridiculous.

It's funny to me because he's really easy to play, but the thing is that most Garens I see are total newbies and they suck horribly x_x

Tearbear

Smash Ace
San Diego is actually a big kirby factory
mogx(tj but thats only 5 mins away from us)
me
falln
keeby
mario aka auto aka lolxd(kinda)
we have a new guy name tim and he uses kirby

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Hey how's it feel to live somewhere that has people? My nearest brawl players are anywhere from 45-120 minutes away. All that's in this city are churches and old people.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Ya bro move to Orlando so me, u , and Vinyl can make a Kirby dojo.

It will be the stuff of myths, and Kirbies near and far will make pilgrimages to learn the art of HiiiiIIIiiiitsu.

Why am I not sleeping yet.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I shall tell you of a dream I had fellow Kirbies.

I prophesied a meteor shower as the moon waxed and waned in company of two planets and thirteen bright stars. Also in my dream, I saw a man, wearing a pink shirt, climb a mountain along with several others wearing red, yellow, blue, white and green. They climbed the mountain and stabbed a flag into it with "1" written on it. Then the image before me was swept up in a haze of stars until I was no longer looking at the mountain but instead a house. The house was two stories, and although it was somewhat barren, it was welcoming. One by one I saw cars pull up until the driveway and curbside were full. A group of guys filed out of the cars, and as they did I noticed again the pink, red, white, yellow, blue, and green shirts. It was summer. And time was no longer concrete, for I saw many sunsets and sunrises before time seemed to grasp reality. And then I woke up.

Meh, probably was nothing.

I had a dream that it was the end of the world and that everyone died in front of me, just as I was dying too.

The usual. \x__x/

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
The weirdest things about my dreams is that no matter how strange and logic-defying they are, I never seem to question them. I just accept everything I see without stopping to consider how insane everything appears. I usually don't have conscious dreams, so I guess I've not many stories.

As for a Smash scene, there is none to speak of here. Maybe in Philly, which is reasonably close, but certainly not specifically where I live. My friend down the street tried to play, usually with Marth and Wolf, but he got sick of it pretty quick when we started to play more. I guess the fun we had with it came from all the shenanigans and screwing around we did, so trying to play a standardized fighting game sucked the love out of Smash. Maybe one day we'll go back.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
On the dream topic, I never had much dreams. But I had one lucid dream before, I just forget about it.

On the smash topic, I think I'll be making some VG group.

Like vVv, it'd be "."

Like what I have in my name right now.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Oh man, I'm trolling people in Wakfu's PvP right now and am dying of awesomeness.

So my class is the weakest in the game, but we can go invisible until we attack someone/are attacked/random chance of being discovered/can be seen when targeted with AoE attacks. I got aggro'd by two people, and I knew I could not win no matter what. So, I went invisible and hid in a corner and am waiting out every turn for the maximum amount of time while they run all over the place attacking the air. It's been like 10 mins since our fight started, and it has had nothing except me hiding in a corner and these guys walking everywhere attacking the air. I even made a summon and had him run off to a far away area of the map, and am using him to make the matches even longer.

This is just too awesome.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Is there a chat window? I assume they were cursing you out once they knew what you were doing.

I get a lot of that on Battle.net; a fair amount of it is incoherent raging keyboard spam in failed attempts at conjuring an insult. The tears of the raging are a delicious delicacy.

I dreamt that I was frustratingly trying to sleep. It was stupid though because I only realized I was sleeping when I ragequit from trying to go to sleep, and tried to get off my bed. Like, the second I started moving off my bed in the dream, I woke up and tried to get off my bed, only to feel confused cause it felt like I had just woken up.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Is there a chat window? I assume they were cursing you out once they knew what you were doing.

I get a lot of that on Battle.net; a fair amount of it is incoherent raging keyboard spam in failed attempts at conjuring an insult. The tears of the raging are a delicious delicacy.
Yeah there's a chat window, but they were talking between themselves. However, they did make a :( face once! And just knowing that I dragged out a match that should've taken a minute to taking about 20 minutes for no reason was okay I suppose. :urg:

I dreamt that I was frustratingly trying to sleep. It was stupid though because I only realized I was sleeping when I ragequit from trying to go to sleep, and tried to get off my bed. Like, the second I started moving off my bed in the dream, I woke up and tried to get off my bed, only to feel confused cause it felt like I had just woken up.
What is this I don't even

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky: Just got bored :]
I don't mind at all, as long as it's not some consistent rule-breaking, asking for infractions, or making it unpleasant for others around the boards. That's pretty much the reasons one would need to infract other members. ;)

Top Bottom