• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
So I've confirmed that RRR is a legit *** Kirby.

Also, I'm the best commentator ever because I doesn't afraid of anything and what I don't even, this sense doesnt.

Sleeeeep.
Guys, you should've seen JoWii flip out on the stream. He got so excited over this random Falco that he lost his voice. He almost had me in laughing in tears.

Most enjoyable match that I didn't even watch.
Dammit, this sounds extremely awesome. Wish I'd seen it :( .

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I honestly did lose mah voice but I felt that if ANY match needed HYPE during the WHOLE tourny, that match was it. Honestly if any of you guys watched it, that Falco was ungodly flashy. CG>pivotwalk>CG>death.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Guys, TKO is one of da bess commentators and apparently I'm also legit from what some have seen @ this last MO tourny. Obviously we need commentator dubz and me and TKO will team.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Hopefully it isn't at the same time as the Robocop stream.

Corpsecreate (TL) vs. M2K is gonna be sooooooooo epic.
Corpse only went Snake in all bracket matches. It was very disappointing. He placed 3rd out of the Australians, 5th overall.

Speaking of Robocop, I placed 2nd in my pool, then got M2K first in brackets :c I took one stock each match, with the 2nd being an uthrow kirbycide on the windmill, except it was the version where it finishes just under the lip of the stage, so it stagespiked him. He was quite shocked at Kirby's grab range haha.

Then I got Oats in losers, who I just lost to 2-1. His Lucas is pretty good, every match was last stock high percent. He is sooo cool, he helped me out a lot with my game. He knows a lot about the game.

In teams, my partner was late, so I ended up teaming with M2K. I was Dedede, and just grabbed and utilted lol, there was one match where it ended up M2K solo on one stock, vs the best Aus team (Snake + Diddy) both high %, with 3 stock between them, and he still beat them haha, other than that he had 3/2 stock, didn't drop a game xD

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
**** CDog got a taste of what it's like to win because you have M2K; bask in your luck! I wish -I- had that kinda luck. Instead he just sat w/ me for 4-5hours @ WHOBO2 and played friendlies.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Condog, I would say you should consider yourself lucky to have been the one to team up with M2K, so I will. You're quite lucky!

To bad about Corpsecreate though. Something tells me he knows that TL is limited, so he chose a better character this time around.

I think it had something to do with the fact that the TL boards told him he had no chance.

I dunno, just a hunch.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I know I should be lucky that I got to team with M2K, but I was looking forward to teaming with my regular doubles partner. I was also a bit apprehensive at first, because we played some doubles friendlies before the bracket and I wasn't playing as well and M2K was getting really annoyed, which didn't make me feel very good. Luckily I played very well in the actual bracket lol. Also, even though it was ****, it wasn't as fun as playing with my usual teammate, and I didn't really feel like a did anything to deserve the win, even though people were telling me I was playing really good.

Also Hall's Snake is soo cool! There are explosions everywhere haha. Everyone here wants to play either Snake or MK now lololol

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Corpse didn't play M2K in bracket (he was on the other side of the bracket, and got beaten by Hall and Attila in Snake dittos lololol) but he did play lots of friendlies with him and got rolled.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so I've wanted to find this Kirby gif I saw in someone's signature a long time ago, but I just can't find it.

It's (i'm 99% sure) from the anime. It is a gif of Kirby, with like, a teacher outfit (possibly a glasses and graduation cap?) pointing at a blackboard and talking like he's teaching.
It's so epic.

But I can't find it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
HOW DID YOU FIND IT

JAGFOGOIJBROIJGHJNT98GH53497897TH9

mannnnnn if only i had googled "kirby explains" instead of "kirby teaches/teacher/teaching/etc."
and I guess the hat and stuff were added by imagination to add to the legend

C~Dog

Smash Champion
The link is broken because ****** is censored, unfortunately. :c Very good though haha

I'm really sick again, after I was sick only 2 weeks ago or something, and now my whole family is sick too. And I have like 4 projects to do. And I got a call asking why I didn't go into work today when I wasn't even told I had a shift. This is the worst day ever.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
☯ ****, I can't prove awesome I am without a camera. )=

☯ Hope other Kirby's can do this.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
I feeeeeeelllll right nao. Feel not fell.

I feel as though in the OP that Si r_J fellow should be taken out of the Kirby krew because I don't know/remember who the fack that is. I also feel as the I should update my pic because my hair is notably shorter. I also feel that C-Dog and RRR should be added into the KK w/ a pic. Similarly Viper w/ the pic comment as well as the rest w/o pics.

Also, I feel as though all those in the Kirby krew should all have Bios including likes:, dislikes:, fun fact:, wishlist if ever encountered in tournament: what you'd be like "Zomg, four mii?" if I presented you w/ said item at tournament, and most known for:.

Life

Smash Hero
*drops in having not read the thread*

Haha, Kirby's Epic Thread, Thread = Yarn, Kirby's Epic Yarn, haha.

<_<
>_>
<_>
The game looks pretty cool I do admit
*flees*

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Tell Condog and RRR to post a pic each and their locations, so I can add 'em. Else, I don't even know what to type in if I add em to the OP. D:

Top Bottom