• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
SSZ27, I share your experience.

I guess something special DID happen though. I went to sleep at 11:30pm instead of 2:00am. Whoo me!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Yet everyone in my squadron, friends, and even some of my family are saying as soon as I get to Japan I'll come back with a wife. XD

Now...I hear the goods and bad on that but I keep telling them I have no intent on marriage and prefer to stay single while in the military. It is easier for me and them. (Oh yeah...and less paper work too! >=) I deal with paper work all day so I don't need anymore. XD)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'll get back to you on that paperwork bit once I'm done with my training and PQS for 3M. From what I hear, ETs and FCs spend most of their time just playing videogames until a watch happens or they're called for maintenance.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Easier than my job I'll tell you that. We have to maintain paperwork and log books for our aircraft. It can get pretty hectic especially when it comes time for DETs to go out to sea.

Went to school, did homework, played MGS3, went on SWF.

Just another day for me too.

Edit: Also, I found out I only need 6 more classes to graduate! :D

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Valentines Day.

I watched the muppets. I fell in love with their music. My most favorite song (which I have on my iPad right now)?

"Me Party"

♪I'm having a Me Partay♪

----------

Anyways, I got two things this user title needs:
"Social KGD (Kewkky's Got Dis): DAT SPRING BREAK!1!!"

Since spring break is near, it counts.

Or

"Social KGD (Kewkky's Got Dis): DAT VINYL.!1!!"

Because I'm about to make this happen with teamwork:
Kirby Community Combo Video
Ye old Kirbeh Skype Committe
Vinyl. loves you thread.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
The teachers at our school went on strike earlier this year, so we have about as much spring break as PS3 has games.

However, I do have a Skype account! With 0 friends! Also, I seem to have a microphone in this computer.

somewhere...

Maybe it's being used to spy on me. \(0.o)/

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
In response to thread title: Damn.

In response to Kmatt: add me. Name's officialvinyl or try just Vinyl..

Also, Kirby Skype committee will have to happen eventually. Twinkie gets to be the secretary and kewkky is the moderator. I am the administrator of the committee. :troll:
The community combo vid should happen too, but for now, I'll rename it the community highlights video. :troll:

And the vinyl. Loves you thread is definitely going to happen. Xiivi would've approved.

:troll:

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Wow Vinyl, so many trollfaces!
It's like you're some kind of troll or something.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Android?

And do you have Skype? If so, just go to the app store and download it.
You'll get used to your touchphone eventually.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash

Wow Vinyl, so many trollfaces!
It's like you're some kind of troll or something.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
In response to thread title: Damn.

In response to Kmatt: add me. Name's officialvinyl or try just Vinyl..

Also, Kirby Skype committee will have to happen eventually. Twinkie gets to be the secretary and kewkky is the moderator. I am the administrator of the committee. :troll:
The community combo vid should happen too, but for now, I'll rename it the community highlights video. :troll:

And the vinyl. Loves you thread is definitely going to happen. Xiivi would've approved.

:troll:
*completely and utterly ignores everything else*

I take it as you're saying I'm a great mod. :troll:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I think these guests are people who have invisible mode activated. Not people new to the forum.

If I'm wrong and you are new to the forum make an account. We don't bite.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Guests are people who are lurking the tread but aren't signed-in (they might even have an account already, but they're still not signed in).

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
On closer inspection Timmy is right. I never actually noticed that there was a breakdown of who's viewing in the users viewing widget.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
<---Started the first Skype committee.

It was fun, though it broke down when the consistent day wasn't a day everyone could keep free in their respective schedules. Word of advice: Make it monthly, and don't set the day or date in stone until everyone puts their opinion in.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Hey fellow kirbies, i need some advice.

Im trying to stick to just using two characters.

Kirby's obviously gonna be one of them, but im trying to decide between ZSS, Marth, Diddy, Peach, Pikachu and Toon Link. What do you guys think i should go with??

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I use Kirby and Fox.

What are your weaknesses, matchup wise? Diddy might be your best bet since he's pretty much the best character there...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I use Kirby and ZSS, but I dunno if that's an actual good choice. You should pick according to which MUs you hate the most as Kirby, honestly.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Well, i recently played a snake as kirby on the AiB wifi ladder. It was........... horrible........ like i couldnt approach or anything. i guess i was fighting the match-up wrong.

I find Lucarios, Snakes, and Peaches the most troublesome to fight. I suppose i should just play the match-ups more often to figure it all out.

Edit: 100TH POST!!!

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Falco/Marth/ZSS, in my opinion, are great secondaries for Kirby. LOL. For Kirby, you want a high tier character that can handle some of Kirby's harder high tier MU's. For example: Snake and Olimar. Marth and Falco deal with both of those characters well, as well as go even with each other if you have problems with Marth or Falco. ZSS handles all of those characters well except Falco, which doesn't even matter because Kirby goes even with Falco.

I use Falco as a secondary because I wanted a character that can camp and be relatively safe (plus he can handle Olimar LOL), and I use Marth against Wario/MK if I feel like my Kirby didn't do well Game 1.

If you're still having trouble between choosing, choose which character you like playing best!

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@ShadoCat- I secondary TL. It works for Snake, though I think my Fox is even better for Snake. There's not really a solid 'winner' when it comes to secondaries for Snake. Generally you want someone to cover his bad MUs, but you could just play your second favorite character, or a character with a different strategy from Kirby's overall strategy.

Top Bottom