• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
shadowdragon was one of the few kirbys who was "good" when i was a newbie. he "trained" me on wifi, similar to how i "trained" people on wifi for a time.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Ah, I see. The old people are leaving while the newer generation enters the scene. Tsk, tsk, tsk...

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah I saw that, I didn't know what he was doing. Paying homage to his master~

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Thanks, bro.

You see, my friends said that tokyogamer7 was better. They couldn't get used to vinyl.
It's only two though until my mom came in and saw my favorite pony and thought that I was gay and the people who are into it are gay.

After explaining to her, she always seems to make stubborn counter-arguments to prove her point. Almost as if she was trying to win.
It took more than 30 minutes for me to end it yet she doesn't hesitate to think that what I said was untrue. She started saying that my friend made me a Brony when I told him about it first. Then, she came up with my username to say the there's relevancy to the show. It's true though. I made that username because of another pony, "Vinyl Scratch". As soon as I took interest to the first name, I renamed myself, "Vinyl."

Augh, I need to find an article where it says the sexuality has nothing to do with the show and the meme.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Short simple names are the best... I couldn't agree more, Kmatt. Never changing MY name, that's for sure!

That doesn't mean long names are bad, it just means short names are the best. ;D

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
One thing about names is I try to use words that aren't overused like dark, shadow, etc. Though when it comes to names it takes me hours to come up with one. Games that I have to name a male or female like FF Tactics for example. Takes me the minimum of 2 hours. =\

:phone:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
A Melee player who still likes to name search suggested I use "automatic" because to him it always seemed like I punished his mistakes immediately with the best choice. But at the same time, I also had some bad habits (which came out automatically) that I needed to correct in order to improve. I kinda liked how one word could sum up my strengths and weaknesses so I adopted automatic as a tag.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I found it really easy for me though. Since the least popular names tend to be more better, I used Vinyl.
The other reason is that the MLP BG character was pretty cool. I just didn't like the fanon for its explicit stuff on her.
It really drowns the mood when people make crap like that from a children's show. :glare:

She really gives out that daft punk feeling. And hell, I love techno, dubstep, and everything a DJ would make because of their marvelous beats and sounds. Vinyl. was set out to be a "Vinyl Record".

I used to have her as an avi before, but my heart really sets off for good old' Derpy.

She's truly beyond from a children's show.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I can't change my name. Not that i'd want to. I thought about "Little Miss Monica" but then I was like... Someone might steal Ladybug and then I'd be sad.

in reference to people disappearing, I did for a while, ask Kewwky or Asdioh. I like to pop up every now and then though. I do miss some of the friends I made on here... Especially Asdioh. He sends me awesome random fact texts and tells me I'm awesome.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:3

also I remember skylersilver!
and some guy named shanghai something or other. maybe.

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Oh yeah, Shao and Skyler were posting here back in MY day (when Pluto was a planet). Funny how I can remember people who I've never actually met. One day, I'mma go to an event, and be swiftly evicted for causing Kirbicide-induced rage. I'll say 'hi' to some of you guys as I leave! :bee:

Also, Shao's Brazillian internet makes for serious lag when playing Monster Hunter.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I couldn't record a lot of 1 on 1 matches because I didn't have Homebrew to bypass the annoying 3 minute replay trick. Pointless to record online matches especially when you watch the lag as well. =/

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Ah Ha! Someone who remember's me!
Hey look who I summoned! :laugh:

Heh, I am sorting through my vids so I can definetly contribute. Although you sure you up to doing this yourself Kewkky? It's quite a task to do!

As far as gamer tags go, mine is self explanitory. :)

I like Kewkky's tag cause it strikes me as a mix of the names Kirby and Koki. ;)

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kmatt and ~automatic's got it right. It's really a coincidence that Kirby and my name both start with K and end in Y, Lol.

A coincidence I love. :) :cry:

Hey look who I summoned! :laugh:

Heh, I am sorting through my vids so I can definetly contribute. Although you sure you up to doing this yourself Kewkky? It's quite a task to do!

As far as gamer tags go, mine is self explanitory. :)

I like Kewkky's tag cause it strikes me as a mix of the names Kirby and Koki. ;)

I am literally, LITERALLY, sitting in my room all day doing nothing, but playing games and eating snacks... And the occasional optional workout (it's not even mandatory in this base!).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
speaking of combo videos, i've been looking through my old replays (and deleting most of them because i don't need 60+ replays, mostly from 2009/2010)

my kirby is hilariously good in some of these replays, but they're mostly wifi so boo.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Kmatt and ~automatic's got it right. It's really a coincidence that Kirby and my name both start with K and end in Y, Lol.

A coincidence I love. :) :cry:

I am literally, LITERALLY, sitting in my room all day doing nothing, but playing games and eating snacks... And the occasional optional workout (it's not even mandatory in this base!).
That is pretty my routine as well. XD Though I do good when it comes to the snacks.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
So Valentine's day sucked. I didnt even bother making a facebook status stating how bad it was. I do not deem this worthy of a holiday(implying that its a holiday in the first place) since its pretty much a big "**** you!!!" to everyone thats single.

so yah.... bring on st. patricks day!!!!

Top Bottom