• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
LOL! That's a lot of people who disappeared from the boards then! Unless you mean the remaining active ones and the ones I've yet to add, then sure! We just need videos where people have done awesome combos/comebacks/strings/gimmicks posted here with the exact time where it starts. If you guys can get some videos, I could make the video (no experience, but one can learn!).

Also, this. Like it too if you can, please! :d

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
We just need videos where people have done awesome combos/comebacks/strings/gimmicks posted here with the exact time where it starts. If you guys can get some videos, I could make the video (no experience, but one can learn!).

Also, this. Like it too if you can, please! :d
Cool! I have some clips that fit into the criteria. I just need to record them. =/

Also, Touhou games are pure insanity on the easiest setting. I don't even want to look at the screen on Lunatic mode.
Getting my MFA in 3D modeling! :D moved out here in August.
That's pretty rad.
Good luck in your efforts!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Doesn't matter if they're free-for-alls, online, offline, with coins, or on special brawl! As if we're showing the world anything serious, unless you guys WANT it to be serious?

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, I came back from the tournament and it went great. I thought I was going to end up last in every tourney but, I seem to have made progress AND won a few of them. Mostly in friendlies. Everyone was cool. And I really enjoyed spectating matches since they where magically hilarious. ^^

The results should be coming up tomorrow. I'll post them in the results thread.

Also, I'm terribly sorry about this! I forgot to send you guys a livestream of the tournament. >.<

MoGi*

Smash Cadet
So we make one?
For me it is unfortunately so most of my opponents are Snake Mainer.
I have some good combos Kirby! (Unfortunately most against Snake)

Combo video should only be with the Kirby Krew when it goes :)

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I think i have one replay where i did something awesome. But im gonna have to send the replay so one of you guys.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Send me the replays as videos. If you have the file, upload it to a file uploading site and post it here.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm so happy right now that I feel like hugging all of you. But instead, I really really really want to play with you guys in a tournament. ^^

The result has not gone out yet, but I'll keep checking to make sure it's there.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I only won 5 or more matches in friendlies. 2 in doubles and 3 in singles.
I lost all of them, but I did good for a beginner.

Amateur bracket, losers section
Doubles bracket, losers section
Side tourney: random doubles bracket, loser's section

Looooooooooooooool, winning.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You'll see more progress as you play some more against people who know what they're doing. Keep at it!

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Most likely when I go to Japan I will have to really practice up the MK and Olimar matches since they are used a lot. I know they got few IC and Snakes. It is great you had fun Vinyl. =)

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Ladybug!!! ^_____^

I went to a smashfest this weekend and played with some people. My Kirby's pretty much god tier offline, sorry Xbox fans.

It feels so good to be able to powershield EVERYTHING.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ha, people played Brawl- on my wii this weekend. I was glad it worked, I haven't touched Homebrew in over a year or something, and I didn't think it was up to date or whatever. In fact, I thought it wasn't even on there anymore, since I've updated the wii when I played new games such as skyward sword.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yep, you need an update. You also NEED WiiMotion+, or else the game will never start for you. Kinda sucks.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I knew about needing WM+ to play. I just didn't know about an update. I hope it doesn't brick my Wii since I have Homebrew and other stuff installed.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I knew about needing WM+ to play. I just didn't know about an update. I hope it doesn't brick my Wii since I have Homebrew and other stuff installed.
It didn't brick mine. I think there's a code somewhere that prevents games from making updates to the Wiis, or for the Wii to completely look the other way.

Top Bottom