• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Like Kmatt said, it's probably the thread title working, and miracles. Lots of those.

What feelings? Maaaan, last time I had feelings was
still to this day
forever ago! Valentine's day? I've seen better stories coming from Tracy L. Mayfield's lonely life over at Jackson, Missouri.
google magic

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yeah man, I've seen you with her. You make too much kisses with her.

But Chill, bro. You might stop breathing if you keep up at it.
I'm not saying that because it's whatever, I'm saying that because I'm your friend.
Take it slowly okay? I don't want your life ruined. :/

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I decided that being a game designer would ruin the magic for me. Being a tester is also a bad idea. A friend of my sister does it. Basically, you're given a level in a game, why don't we say for the sake of this, Gusty Garden in Super Mario Galaxy. You're asked to play through this level 10 times, play it normally, play it goofy, try to break the game, look for cheats or shortcuts, and by this time you've maybe played the same level over and over 50 or 100 times. Doing that enough will ruin ANY interest you have in games.... Forever.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You can send it to me if you'd like. I'm the one who edits the OP. ;)

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
I completely forgot that crew existed. LOL. Maybe I should get a pic in :colorful:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I decided that being a game designer would ruin the magic for me. Being a tester is also a bad idea. A friend of my sister does it. Basically, you're given a level in a game, why don't we say for the sake of this, Gusty Garden in Super Mario Galaxy. You're asked to play through this level 10 times, play it normally, play it goofy, try to break the game, look for cheats or shortcuts, and by this time you've maybe played the same level over and over 50 or 100 times. Doing that enough will ruin ANY interest you have in games.... Forever.
Sounds a lot like advancing the meta game through glitches and **** like that.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
It's all fun and games while you're talking ****, then that person comes and beats your *** without trying.

My wife is pissed at me because we were playing Dokapon Kingdom (awesomest wii party game ever) and she kept telling me she was going to attack me since she was 9 levels over me, and all her stats were better than mine; so I found her and ended her in one attack. She turned off the wii, turned off the tv, and went downstairs taking the xbox I was about to start watching tv shows on.

/madsalt.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
It's all fun and games while you're talking ****, then that person comes and beats your *** without trying.

My wife is pissed at me because we were playing Dokapon Kingdom (awesomest wii party game ever) and she kept telling me she was going to attack me since she was 9 levels over me, and all her stats were better than mine; so I found her and ended her in one attack. She turned off the wii, turned off the tv, and went downstairs taking the xbox I was about to start watching tv shows on.

/madsalt.
JoWii, will this ruin our chances of going to a tourney together on march? o_o

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Kewkky- Nah probably not. It's just shark week :awesome:

Vinyl- She's tried once. I nearly threw her out of the house afterwards.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kmatt, try to not post pics with curse words in them, or else you'll get me in trouble. :c Edit out the curse words like what I did with your pic up there!

And that girl is possessed. Well, that's what you get for trolling your girlfriend: no 360, and no Twister in the bed for a month AT LEAST.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lol, happy Kirbday to MikeKirby if it indeed is his birthday.

Also, I don't slap my woman, I just withhold the ****.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
No prob, and welcome to Smashboards! :)

Also, happy birthday, MK!

Kmatt

Smash Journeyman
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Sorry Kewk, bad judgement on my part. When I came into the thread today, I was genuinely impressed that the censor could pick up letters from an image and modify it. Then I saw the edit tab.

Also, happy to MikeKirby! It feels Like just yesterday I was in your introduction thread.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Wow guys thanks for the best wishes!! Didn't expect to see all that! :bee: The images were awesome!! :laugh:
Muchos thanks everyone!! You guys made me cheese. :lol:

That cake!!! Hahaha!

:phone:

Akashi

Smash Lord
I've played against Akashi with Kirby in brackets, I remember. I also specifically remember playing my first matches ever against him in friendlies, him using Marth first and me Kirby, and I won. Then he switched to Snake and hogged the TV two rounds, and I won both anyway. :troll:

It also happened to me a week or two ago on base playing Melee with a very nice player, man those moments are why I love Smash.

But yeah, I've used ZSS to mix things up and keep her warmed up. I double main both of em, if I suck with one of them and I'm against a character that's better for the one I've been using all day, I'm ****ed! Last tourney that I went to (which was also my second, sad for me), I went mostly ZSS instead of Kirby the entire tourney and used Kirby as a backup, so maybe you remember that one? Cuz my first tourney I went majority Kirby and only instance I remember using ZSS is against Arty's ICs in pools (which I won but then people say his ICs suck so I'm like :c) and maybe a match or two in brackets.
You beat me with ZSS in Bracket, not Kirby.

edit: I can even remember the station we played on, the conversation right after, and that it went to game 3, all ZSS/Marth. Both round 1 and 2 were on BF, and you went SV on the 3rd. If you have a point to prove, play Kirby against me in bracket, not friendlies :).

Fix-yo-memory! ;D

double edit:
Kewwky said:
Akashi has yet to beat me in and out of tourney matches. I keep knocking him out of brackets every IL tourney I go to.
Wtf dude, we've played ONCE in bracket, and that's all. You're either lying or you have one terrible memory

Akashi

MK Banned Wins: Hadesblade, RedRyu, Kappy, Kirk, TehDC, Zwarm, TripleR, Kennispam

MK Banned Losses: Marshall, Kewkky, Quik, Hunger, Arty, Legan, Arty, JJRockets
Those are my wins/losses of last season (I'm part of the PR panel), so there's your proof.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
You beat me with ZSS in Bracket, not Kirby.

edit: I can even remember the station we played on, the conversation right after, and that it went to game 3, all ZSS/Marth. Both round 1 and 2 were on BF, and you went SV on the 3rd. If you have a point to prove, play Kirby against me in bracket, not friendlies :).

Fix-yo-memory! ;D
Oh well, my bad. Next time I'll use Kirby though (unless you beat me round 1 :troll:). :cool:

double edit:
Wtf dude, we've played ONCE in bracket, and that's all. You're either lying or you have one terrible memory
I could've sworn we played more than once in tourney brackets. And nope, not lying on purpose. I have nothing to gain from lying, just things to lose, so yeah.

Either way, it still means I've beaten you everytime we played in brackets. :troll:

Those are my wins/losses of last season (I'm part of the PR panel), so there's your proof.
Nah, I don't need proof. When it comes down to these things I just trust other people instead, since I've got a history of being forgetful. You can ask RATED, Sheikant, Twinkie (I think? don't know if we ever told him the stories back in PR), and all the other PR'd people back in PR how forgetful I am, lol.

I even lost my iPod in a tourney cuz I set it down and forgot about it. My iPod, man.

Top Bottom