• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
I ***** Kanto yesterday and today. Oh yes. I traded in all of my good/shiny Pokemon, and pretty much abandoned my HG team :S. I also went up against Ash Red yesterday, but I feel bad, because I pwned his team with my Lvl. 100 Mewtwo :(. If I had another chance, I would have gone back and battled him with my HG team >_<.

Here's my new, kinda pernament, Pokemon team:

Manaphy Lvl 89
Pikachu Lvl 41
Lickilicky Lvl 81
Dragonite (YAAY) Lvl 100
Gardevoir Lvl 100
Slowking Lvl 52 ^_^.

This is probably gonna be my team for awhile, until I finish ****** all of Kanto ;).

EDIT: Kirby has nubs for hands. He can still grab things like a normal person. Hey, Mewtwo grabbed people with his mind, didn't he :p?

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Why is all the activity on the Kirby Boards when i go to bed? >_>

Dark 3nergy and Ladybug thank you for the advice. I was never intending to go to america anytime soon, maybe eventually, not yet though haha.

On the note of HG, I would be playing it 12 hours a day, but my DS is broken and I have 3 projects due this week, including a 1600 word essay =_=

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
My computer can't connect to the internet or, as far as I can tell, do anything but run a chess app. >.> . I'm getting schooled by Claire in SS...why can't I have my Suicune!? :'(

(this is from my iTouch)
You reached Claire already!?

-sigh-..Okay, just get a Slowbro and teach it Avalance.

I don't know why, but your avatar makes me lol Arcade >_>.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
I only have 71 Pokemon, and I've reached the National Dex, but it's all cool in the neighborhood....bro.

Of course, I hate you because you're probably going to beat the game faster than I did T-T

What helped me ever more than a Slowpoke...was a Seel :S. You know, since it learns Ice moves as well. I wished I should've known that sooner though.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Lvl 35 Quilava (one more level...)
Lvl 35 Gyarados (shiny!)
Lvl 32 Pidgeotto
Lvl 32 Raticate
Lvl 32 Sudowoodo

And I don't have a serious 6th one. I have a 21 slowpoke and 22 seal and victreebell that I'm considering training. Can I get to Lugia with only the silver wing, or do I need the rainbow wing too?

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Lvl 35 Quilava (one more level...)
Lvl 35 Gyarados (shiny!)
Lvl 32 Pidgeotto
Lvl 32 Raticate
Lvl 32 Sudowoodo

And I don't have a serious 6th one. I have a 21 slowpoke and 22 seal and victreebell that I'm considering training. Can I get to Lugia with only the silver wing, or do I need the rainbow wing too?
You have Soul Silver...I have HeartGold, so I have no idea what the *EFF* you're talking about. But if my Pokemon logic is able to help me, all you need is the Silver Wing. You won't be able to get Ho-Oh (Rainbow Wing) until you beat the game and go to Kanto. I'd go with the Seel, in my opinion, I have found little to no use for my Meganium other than inflicting status effects.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Well...I just caught Lugia today, so I know how to get it >_>. All I can tell you is that it's the northeastern island. And you really shouldn't do that, considering the fact that almost all of your Pokemon could get pwned by him. The one I captured knew Aeroblast, Acientpower, Safeguard, and a move I forgot. I toyed with him a little, since I have 6 Master Balls to use and 4 Lvl 100s in my team, so I watched him squirm a bit :p. He'll be quite the hefty one if you're not prepared.

So..:ike:: Prepare Yourself.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kirby has some sexy range for a close-combat-only character. If you know how your opponent will react to the simple options you decide on doing, then you'll have no problem winning tourneys.

Today I finally played some Brawl, and I'm very pleased with the fact that I'm not rusty. My ZSS control was nice and all, but I was reading and punishing my opponents really well as Kirby! I felt like I got more mindgamey due to not playing for a while... Next tourney here is in May 1st! I'm gonna see if I can make some good money and/or take 1st place. :D

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
Good luck with that Kewk :D! Now that you mention it...I haven't played Brawl in ages as well. And I always seem to predict what my opponents will do with Kirby (and it's harder for me when I'm Falcon), and I've gotten really swell because of that. However, I cannot Wi-Fi someone to show them my skillz, and I am too young to drive to a tourney to show my worth :(.

Wow, it felt good not to talk about something Pokemon related for once ^_^.

Also...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNYMxgNKIEU

Kirby has some sexy range for a close-combat-only character. If you know how your opponent will react to the simple options you decide on doing, then you'll have no problem winning tourneys.

Today I finally played some Brawl, and I'm very pleased with the fact that I'm not rusty. My ZSS control was nice and all, but I was reading and punishing my opponents really well as Kirby! I felt like I got more mindgamey due to not playing for a while... Next tourney here is in May 1st! I'm gonna see if I can make some good money and/or take 1st place. :D
My wii got fixed yesterday, so I got to play Brawl for the first time in a while too!

It's good to know that I could still quickdraw, unlike last tournament, in which pressing B before landing was like finding a needle in a hay sack.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I had a tournament today but there was no way in hell I was feeling up to playing Brawl. I'm pretty miserable right now. :(

Although I think everything went well today. Shuz and Bwett got 5th in teams and Shuz is a Kirby player. That's always good. :p

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Maybe lol I gotta find something XD
nah i got dis let me finish showering first

O_o That sucks! Don't you have to have surgery or something if they are too big? O:
er...yea theres really two ways usually. Surgery or well...um peeing it out. Which imo doesnt work well if the stones are too large..they can also cut through the bladder wall :\ which is very dangerious. It is also very very painful :\

Top Bottom