• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
here fogo

this dee, is not messin around

Lol what, are you posting this while you are showering? xDDDD
yes i was

still need to blow dry my hair and dry off DDD. That kid cannot do anything right without me

Hey, this is a family-oriented site, Mrs. 24-year-old female DDD player!
hey i didnt give anymore details than that, and tell that to the ROB mains they got some kinda kick for Eve

Edited for lulz.
Hey Kirby main, imma let you finish, but King Dedede and Meta Knight will always be a tier above you! A TIER ABOVE YOU!!!!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
nah i got dis let me finish showering first

er...yea theres really two ways usually. Surgery or well...um peeing it out. Which imo doesnt work well if the stones are too large..they can also cut through the bladder wall :\ which is very dangerious. It is also very very painful :\
No, there are three ways actually. You can have them blasted by sound waves (lithotripsy) to break them up and either disolve or make them so small that's its no problem to pass them.

Surgery is the very last option.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
No, there are three ways actually. You can have them blasted by sound waves (lithotripsy) to break them up and either disolve or make them so small that's its no problem to pass them.

Surgery is the very last option.
eh....id opt for surgery. Ive seen videos on TV where some of those stones are loving huge O_o

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Wow they have so many plushies on that site O_o You can barely get any here, there are like four shops in the city that sell plushies and they are mostly the same ones.

I want all these o.o

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
If that was a Kirby (whose name was Chudat, if it makes you happy :mad:), i would've crapped my pants with joy. If it was YbM, Kewkky, mogX, Condog, Tierse, RRR, Viper or some other Kirby main that goes to tourneys, I would've crapped bricks out of joy.

It's still an awesome match though, even if it's MK.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Who is Dallas staying with?

>_> Watch Xyro v San? I'll contemplate it.

-writing the Snake matchUp-

Do you guys mind if we do Diddy and Lolimar this week? That way we can cover to frequent MUs as far as tournament attendence is concerned.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^^^^^^^^theres a waddle d waiting for you a few pages back

kid theres 32 pages of hype on the ike boards over it whats there to contemplate? WATCH AND either 1. get mad 2. get mADDDER

hell i will scream and pound the arms of my chair so hard over this MM that my dad will manly tear in sheer happiness that his daughter has learned the RAGEOUT!! command

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
no links, and i make up all my trash talk as it happeneds like my dear ole pappy does

thanks dad for not only giving me your awesome italian genes[love you too mom] but also your ability to troll people through a TV/computer screen utilizing a high pitched screeches, coupled with multiple fist and feet poundings on the chair/floot

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Yay Fogo is coming (though completely expected).

>_> Hype over Samus and what, Ike? Blehz.

I'll prolly watch though because I love hype.

Snake MU has been updated!!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
no links, and i make up all my trash talk as it happeneds like my dear ole pappy does
Ahh okay so it hasn't happened yet. Lol.

thanks dad for not only giving me your awesome italian genes[love you too mom] but also your ability to troll people through a TV/computer screen utilizing a high pitched screeches, coupled with multiple fist and feet poundings on the chair/floot

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR
...you're a little weird, aren't you? ;P

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Who is Dallas staying with?

>_> Watch Xyro v San? I'll contemplate it.

-writing the Snake matchUp-

Do you guys mind if we do Diddy and Lolimar this week? That way we can cover to frequent MUs as far as tournament attendence is concerned.
Me and Bwett got our own place. Everyone else is staying in a hotel room. Or two hotel rooms. Go to the Whobo thread. I know Slaps is looking for more spots to fill his room. He's got two I think.

Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat about the MM. *shrug* Unexcited person is unexcited.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
....*reads sig above*

Plushies (in no particular order): 1 Yoshi egg, 1 Kirby, 1 Gordo, 2 Gordos, 1 grenade, 1 Waddle, 1 Red/Yellow Pikmin, 1 Wario bike, 1 Diddy (depending), 2 Meta Knights, 1 cat, 1 Pikachu, 1 Navi, 1 ZSS (depending), 1 Santi Super Spades pillow, 1 Ganon or Peach (maybe head only), 2 Stitch face turnips, 1 Bob-omb, 1 Snake's headband, 1 surprise, and 1 fire breathing Amadillo.
Plushies (in no particular order): 1 Yoshi egg, 1 Kirby, 1 Gordo, 2 Gordos,
WHAT :mad:

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Well Austin is staying w/ San Antonio, I was just curious.

Me and Espy are going to throw down. Kirby vs Sonic. I need to know how far I am from his skill level.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You are going to have an annoying time with Sonic regardless of what character you pick. Sonic is just that annoying.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Sonic? Meh, it's really simple if you don't let the mindgames get to you.

If you don't move much, (at least in my experience) and you let Sonic approach it gets easier and easier as the set continues.

Top Bottom