• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Yeah, lots of Kirby pros headin' to a single tourney! This better have kirby really high on the results, I'll be disappointed with myself if I don't make it out of pools... I'm a top player in PR for *&@^%#'s sake!

TaterSalad0811

Smash Lord
Doing flying chaingrabs across southeast PA
Good luck guise.

In the meantime, I'll be... uh, representing Kirby on the AiB ladder! :bee:

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=658 look at all the Kirbys up there!
I'll be trying to fix that: http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=39162

but it's wifi so lol, how 'bout I lose to moar Lucarios and Olimars

Hey! there's my match!

"Marshmallow for god tier"

surprise, surprise, the one win I got was a suicide-kill

THE KING OF KIRBYCIDE REIGNS SUPREME (except when playing Asidoh Asdioh)

P.S. Kirby just naturally does poorly over wifi? THAT might explain a bit...
or I just suck more than the other person

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
Lolz second update on Kirby xP

How does it look? I kinda screwed up on the right arm. Next update it will be finished. Painted and stuff. :D

Oh and good luck at Pound 4 guuuyyyss!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm at the hotel right now, and there's practically no Brawl players around... I'm sad. There's a lot of Melee players though. :(

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Sorry to hear, if I were there, i'd play you (and lose), but best of luck during the tourney, teach those snakes what a REAL up-tilt is all about!
Oh YES!

A buttload of Brawl players randomly appeared, as well as Melee players. Our best Melee player, Lord HDL, is playing a lot of friendlies with M2K. Everyone's awe-strucked with how good HDL is, I don't think how The Germ will be able to keep his "best Melee Link" title against him... So much hype around here!

Good, cuz I need to warm up my ZSS... I'm not using Kirby until the tourney. ;)

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Good luck guise.

In the meantime, I'll be... uh, representing Kirby on the AiB ladder! :bee:

http://allisbrawl.com/news/newspost.aspx?id=658 look at all the Kirbys up there!
I'll be trying to fix that: http://allisbrawl.com/ladder/player.aspx?id=39162

but it's wifi so lol, how 'bout I lose to moar Lucarios and Olimars
Is -EXE- (the guy who just spammed 'gay' as his comment) angry at you because you successfully kirbycided him like 4 times over your match?

That seems to be the general reason people get pissed at Kirby. Just wondering.

Oh YES!

A buttload of Brawl players randomly appeared, as well as Melee players. Our best Melee player, Lord HDL, is playing a lot of friendlies with M2K. Everyone's awe-strucked with how good HDL is, I don't think how The Germ will be able to keep his "best Melee Link" title against him... So much hype around here!

Good, cuz I need to warm up my ZSS... I'm not using Kirby until the tourney. ;)
Yay! Have fun repping us (and kicking some butt :lick:). Just make sure your Kirby's warmed up for tomorrow:mad:.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

Hey! there's my match!

"Marshmallow for god tier"

surprise, surprise, the one win I got was a suicide-kill

THE KING OF KIRBYCIDE REIGNS SUPREME (except when playing Asidoh Asdioh)

P.S. Kirby just naturally does poorly over wifi? THAT might explain a bit...
or I just suck more than the other person
oh yeah, I played you. :o

It's not so much that Kirby is bad on wifi, it's just that some other characters are stupidly good on wifi. Sometimes it's not even the character, it's just a certain move/playstyle that's good. Like, Mario sucks on wifi, sure, but it's also easier to get hit by massive amounts of fireballs and fsmashes because of inability to shield.

*looks for the "Brawl Wifi" demotivational poster with Luigi getting Falcon Punched*

*fails*

^ I don't get it but ok.

Nice Kirby, Skyler.

I guess I'll be watching some livestream tomorrow... :p good luck Kewkky.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah.

Apparently they released the game earlier than they intended because fans were whining.
That's what I heard at least.

BS imo, since when do companies actually listen to their customers, and if it IS true then I'm :mad: at the people who couldn't wait because as a result we got a .... well, we got Brawl. :/

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Good luck at Pound 4 guys!!!
mogX, fallen, Twilight and this dude *points at self* will make sure to rep Kirby at Winter Game Fest!

Also I wanna see HDL play Bleagelo from Venezuela and my homie Eddie (from Mexico, duh). Make it happen Kewk! LatinAmerica still plays Melee so Mex, PR and the other raza will surprise everyone!!!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Kewk, I'll be there tomorrow night, though God Kais should already be there.

Is -EXE- (the guy who just spammed 'gay' as his comment) angry at you because you successfully kirbycided him like 4 times over your match?

That seems to be the general reason people get pissed at Kirby. Just wondering.
People on Wifi just get mad at me over PS1... :laugh:
And at how stupidly good Dsmash is on Brinstar

It's not so much that Kirby is bad on wifi, it's just that some other characters are stupidly good on wifi. Sometimes it's not even the character, it's just a certain move/playstyle that's good. Like, Mario sucks on wifi, sure, but it's also easier to get hit by massive amounts of fireballs and fsmashes because of inability to shield.

I guess I'll be watching some livestream tomorrow... :p good luck Kewkky.
Agreed. For this reason, Ganon is actually decent online.

Also, still no love for me :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Everyone got Meta Knight marked on the top of they're must kill list, meaning it won't be easy to main him without making everyone playing cautious. I have nothing on Falco, I haven't touched him since the beginning of 2009. =P

Kirby vs Marth needs to be talked about deeply, there's too many confusion about this match up, at first I thought this match up was very very bad, to think that it's not so bad, but not an advantage but close... maybe it's because I use Marth as well, ah well. )=

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Don't main Falco. Marth and MK make him look bad. Also, almost no [effective] way to beat planking with Falco.

Anyway... Last post before Pound 4! See you guys! Watch the livestream; watch Kewkky and Y.b.M. rip it up!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Wee, I'm at the hotel instead of the venue cuz Plank said no brawl at all today. I figured all the Brawl players would be at the hotel, but it ended up being the opposite: everyone's at the venue. :embarrass

I'm here with "What's The Point?", I still don't know who he mains (lots of people passed by yesterday cuz our TVs were the only lagless ones), but soon enough... :lick:

And yeah, I met YbM already, but didn't directly talk to him. We were all playing doubles though, and Infern+Smash64 were the team I played the most against. Next was Havok+Dukar (he was a diddy mainer but he named himself Dukar... I wouldn't doubt he was Dekar in 'disguise'), and they gave me lots of props for how I used Kirby... Turns out I do stuff that MogX doesn't against MK, and Havok was very impressed, as well as the Diddy MU (shieldgrab bananas, but if in MU discussions no one wants to pay attention to what I say cuz it's all "theory", so be it... :rolleyes:).

My Kirby is nice, but I'm glad I second ZSS in case I have to fight ditto's, or a DDD, or some other MU I'm uncomfortable with. ZSS is too awesome, I'ma see if I can surprise enough people to get a 'top ZSS' title as well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
WTP is currently the most noticed Kirby main in MI.... someday I'll be back....... someday.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does WTP ever... win? :/

I've never seen him do well, no offense to him.
I'm pretty sure I've beaten him before, too.

Viper get back in the tourney scene!

Tiersie

Smash Ace
The most I've seen of WTP is him losing in pools =\ You can to better than that Viper.

The europeans are ****** pound :3
I've Heard HDL is ****** there aswell, you can give as many business as he did Kewwk!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I just got 6 twitter updates in a row. >.< None of them actually worht anything. I wish I had Flash on my phone so I could watch the stream. :( I hate waiting for txt updates.

Top Bottom