• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken (Survivor) Interview Up! Live Chat Friday!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Gentlemen, it appears I've uncovered your dastardly plot. MLG will stop at nothing to bring us the latest Smash news, even if it means taking out those close to the truth...

j/k

Thanks for capitalizing the V in my name JV<3

Dyyne

Smash Ace
Man, if there's one thing I wish will happen, it's Ken becoming competitive in Brawl. I realllly hope that is answered in the interview.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
MLG is playing the game Vyse. Your an immunity threat and you will probably beat them out in Jury vote. So they are going to use you and then stab you in the back. Actually it sounds like they are going to shoot you in the back. Hopefully though you can find a "Sugar" that will keep you alive because you are a "Good" person.

Can't wait until the interview. I will be stopping by Friday. I get off at around 4 so I should be able to catch it.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
my new sig

I've got the end-all question:

Who was a better teammate, Isai or Crystal?

Did anyone remind you of Isai, Chu dat, PC Chris, KillaOR?

I don’t really know. It’s kinda hard to relate the survivor contestants to smash pros. I guess Crystal was my Isai out there. She stuck with me, and she was very loyal. We were a team, we had each other’s back.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
^after they made that connection for him

Heh, trying to get Ken to relate Survivor to Smash didn't work out too well, did it?

It's cool to hear that he's still friends with some people even now, especially Randy!

Also, to get on Survivor you just have to be yourself?
BUT THAT'S HARD

greenblob

Smash Lord
Well, I guess Brawl gives him some variety. He can keep spamming Marth's Fsmash, or he can switch it up and spam Ike's Fsmash!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hyypppeeeee. =)
Can't wait until tomorrow.

Aww. I think I'm going to be at school. =(
Someone record it??

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
great interview. big thanks to jv and vyse. :)

gonna definitely try and be there for the live chat!!

the ken and matty combo video made me sad, i can't believe gabon is over. :( i want to watch ken mindgame fools and randy be a troll all over again. D:

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Good interview. All the questions I wanted to know he just sat there and said "ummmm.....". Actually, anything smash related he gave weird answers to. To bad he won't be playing smash for a while though...

-:bowser:Bowser King

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Wow! so it's on today, Smashing I say!

I'm glad I came to SWF today or else I would have missed it completly.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
Kins sad he couldnt compare some of the finalists to Brawl characters
Although by now we know Bob=MK

But atleast Crystal was his Isai

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Hey SmashChamp. :)
Ken seems bad on interviews. He should work on that, if he wants to get a job, for a job interview, he has to give in more detail and confidence. Otherwise, he'll only be able to get jobs in competitive video games. lol. Good interview JV!

metaphysicist

Smash Cadet
So I think I'm where I need to be in a half hour, supposedly it's an interview with Tony Hawk, only Tony Hawk isn't here yet? So nothing is happening?

Top Bottom