• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ken (Survivor) Interview Up! Live Chat Friday!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Ken said:
I think Brawl is more a simplistic version of Melee. I don't hate it, but I think Brawl is a great game. If MLG decid.es to pick it up, I might come back for it.
O_O
pleeeeeease MLG

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
One of my question's got answered. Kind of... I asked if Ken is attending Matty's wedding, and he kind of went off topic with the question.
I also wanted to ask him one more last question. Oh well. *_*

Chip.

you know what to do
^ I saw your question and then saw his answer and I was like"WTF that has nothing to do with what he asked"...

It kinda seemed like someone else was answering his questions instead of him and reiterating answers he's said in previous interviews lol >_>.

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Well, it seemed like his answers were being "influenced"
especially the last line, like an advertisement
But that was and interesting interview.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
^ I saw your question and then saw his answer and I was like"WTF that has nothing to do with what he asked"...

It kinda seemed like someone else was answering his questions instead of him and reiterating answers he's said in previous interviews lol >_>.
Ken was probably a BOT, if he didn't answer my question directly. :dizzy:

That's very lame...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
There would have been stuttering if it was Ken.

Chip.

you know what to do
Ken said:
I would just like to say thanks for watching Survivor and for your support. I hope you're big Survivor fans, because I am one. Tune into the next season, it should be good. Survivor: Tocantins starts on Feb. 12.
LOL

thats legit >_>

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
That can't have been Ken. Most of the answers didn't actually make sense. I could pick out tons of examples.
Fail.

:093:

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I seriously think that was a BOT and not Ken. I had conversations with BOTS before, actually thinking that they were real people but are not. It must of been a BOT.

Mith_

Smash Champion
That interview was ok I guess. Not really a need for one tho lol. I knew he wouldn't be able to answer any questions related to smash because, well, its not smash lol.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Good questions asked.
In the ESPN interview, it feels like Ken tried to stray away from some questions -- but other than that the community got most of the answers they wanted.

edit: I guess most people don't feel the same though >.>
Meh.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
Blah, I missed the live chat.

I hope Ken doesn't quit competitive Smash.

Mattmiston

Smash Apprentice
dearest ken hoang,

You are cordially invited to come and post on survivor sucks. There is a myraid of fanboys waiting for you with several threads of creative delight.

yeah it's full of *******s, but isn't all of the the internet? and trust me, once you start posting, all the haters go back into hiding and you'll be welcomed with a bunch of threads and animated GIFs with your face on an internet fad. And, SO MANY SUCKSTERS want your confirmation on different strategy in the game.

- SUCKS REPRESENTATIVE

TyO.

Smash Rookie
And what about Brawl ? I wanted to know what he thinks about the game.

Tanuki

Smash Rookie
shame i missed this live interview, ken is the only reason me and my friends bothered watching the suck fest that is survivor, i quit watching after he got booted off because of the old man. hopefully he wont quit and he'll still play competitive brawl, he had some great matches at evo 2008 and got 2nd place, so i dont see why he wouldnt. and i too would like to hear what he thinks of brawl.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I think we can unsticky this soon.

Any last words? :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ban hammer delivered.

It's funny, I was the one who transcribed this for JV. I still have the audio file and am probably the only one in the world with it.

It's also topical. MLG picked up Brawl, so according to this we might see Ken again :p

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
Ban hammer delivered.

It's funny, I was the one who transcribed this for JV. I still have the audio file and am probably the only one in the world with it.

It's also topical. MLG picked up Brawl, so according to this we might see Ken again :p
yeah that really had my hopes up when I saw this thread revived.

Come back to us Ken. Rivals old and new await your return.

Top Bottom