• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Mechareaper

Smash Rookie
Sorry, last night was kind of...we'll say ****ty. I was a bit uptight and I didn't feel like taking **** from anyone. Don't worry I'm fine now, just after everyone being an ******* to me last night (not you guys) I couldn't understand sarcasm. That and when I'm tired I tend to be a ****. Anyway....

Nice to meet you DYC, and you Cups and Light lol

And I'm serious about captain falcon, what the hell were they thinking. His costume nipples are worse than batman's.

Sorry about so many uh "bad" words, I see the censor works fine though.

Jesi

Smash Ace
z > dyc!!!

mario party mario party mario party !! lol

on another note avey is still sick so he may not be able to do smash at all this weekend .... more Friday night!

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Dyc you b@stard you said you were going to call me today :'(

I left you a message. CALL ME cause I really need to smash. I was loving the idea you had last night...

ThE_BaTmAn

Smash Lord
omg someone in kc is a real gamer. Someone finally steped up to the plate and bought a 360 and gears of muthafukin war. DYC could be the coolest man alive, or at least cooler than the rest of you fools. You gotta give me your tag. oh and happy b-day by the way dood

only1Z

Smash Champion
Stepping up to the plate for the gayest man alive maybe....only second to Nick however. <3 Jesi. All requests filled for the 1k post.

Cups

Smash Ace
Stepping up to the plate for the gayest man alive maybe....only second to Nick however. <3 Jesi. All requests filled for the 1k post.
Lame.

Hey Z, I saw Andy's combo video called "The Electric Shuffle." Let me say I was overjoyed when I saw my least favorite letter of the alphabet being tossed across the screen like a noob. Epic.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Welp Saturday I leave for Evo my friends! Wish me luck as the next couple days i'll be getting my car and other things ready for the journey :p See you next Saturday maybe!! :D

only1Z

Smash Champion
lolololz, is there still smash and where? dmac is headin out to evo too now, so dyc will have to drive :p

Jesi

Smash Ace
avey apparently has Strep throat now.... he's thinking he doesn't have it in him to be smashin' this weekend but we'll see!!

evo here i come!

Cups

Smash Ace
What is going on tomorrow? Is we smashing or not? If so, where art we smashing?

That looks pretty sweet Z. You. . .are still stupid though. . .yes, pwned.

Phat, I miss you dude, and it seems like you've forgotten about me too. Silly Phat, I'm not gay, I'm heterosexual. Geez, spend a little time away and people start thinking you're gay.

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
For those that want to smash tomorrow, I'll be hosting.

1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO 64014

Mapquest should be useful. Don't know what time you guys'd like to come out but I think there's construction on I-70. If you get stuck in traffic, call me and I'll get you alternate directions. 816-878-3896.

EDIT: Bring setups. :p

Jace08

Smash Lord
Hey, I've been playing Smash Brothers since the 64 version has come out, but have never actually played in a tournament. I've always wanted to, but no one ever hosted them near enough to my house. I live in Olathe.

Your location, however, is probably the closest I've ever seen to my address. It would be sweet if I could vs. any of you. None of my friends really play much anymore. Do you guys still allow newcomers to participate in your tournaments? If so, I might even drive the 44 minutes to play. This is the mapquest of where I live with the endpoint being your house:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...illage+Dr.&2c=Blue+Springs&2s=MO&2z=64014&r=f

Anyway, I'm not the best with directions. Do you think our two houses are close enough for me to participate, and if so how welcome are you guys to a new face?

N64

Smash Champion
WE HATE NEW PEOPLE.
Yeah, come on by, we're a friendly bunch. Just show up at phat's thing tomorrow or at the barrio (which i'll force jesi to put up the address yet again, or you can look through this thread for the 194309 times it's already been posted) whenever we have smash there, which is almost every saturday.

Also, chud got me sick, so i can't come tomorrow. Sorry phat : /

Also also, that chart is funny.

DYC

Smash Champion
Hey, I've been playing Smash Brothers since the 64 version has come out, but have never actually played in a tournament. I've always wanted to, but no one ever hosted them near enough to my house. I live in Olathe.

Your location, however, is probably the closest I've ever seen to my address. It would be sweet if I could vs. any of you. None of my friends really play much anymore. Do you guys still allow newcomers to participate in your tournaments? If so, I might even drive the 44 minutes to play. This is the mapquest of where I live with the endpoint being your house:

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...illage+Dr.&2c=Blue+Springs&2s=MO&2z=64014&r=f

Anyway, I'm not the best with directions. Do you think our two houses are close enough for me to participate, and if so how welcome are you guys to a new face?
lol been awhile since i've seen someone claim 44 minutes is almost too long a drive for a tournament.

Too many 12 hour drives I suppose.

Also I got a rocking case of food poisoning from Goodcents yesterday so I am out of commission this weekend. However, next weekend this **** is going down.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I'm going to kick rezo's *** when I get back.

no...
I'm going to grab your throat through your *** and rip it out and then feed it to the mosquito's swarming outside my house you INSIGNIFICANT FLEA!!!

lol j/k <3 everyone :D ahahah.... j/k :p And remember no smash at teh barrio this weekend if you want to smash it's at Phat's :)

buh bye!

EDIT: That was a sweet 600th post btw....

Top Bottom