• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

only1Z

Smash Champion
lawl, silly dreeeeeeephen, dmac got his on the 2nd batch, I think darkrain got the rest of us worked out with squared though, so expect the whole gang!

darkrain

Smash Ace
i got my ticket on the second batch too so (lies-scratch what i said about tournament stuff...) Also, they are not housing Wednesday night and unlike last year the tournament starts hella early so we can't just leave early Thursday morning! We will have to stay at a hotel 1 night and leave Wed. night. Just a heads up!!

Smash this weekend at Phat's.... seems like a lot of interest hope phat's house doesn't get raided lol.

THIS IS JESI AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesi

Smash Ace
i lied about bringing cash to the tourney. apparently you'll still pay through MLG.... but they haven't figured out how yet....so we'll let you know when they do!

Massive

Smash Champion
Smash is most certainly at phat's this time?
I don't want to be the only one there again (my brother sucks, he doesn't count).

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
1111 NE Waterfield Village Dr.
Blue Springs, MO

That's the addy. Show up when convenient for you, but the earliest I'd like people to show up is 6. Unless you're DYC then you're going to tell me when you want to show up and apparently I have to deal :p

<3

EDIT: Phone number is 816-878-3896 if you get lost or something :p

Cups

Smash Ace
Jesi come get me tomorrow please! I'll give you gas munay! Call me when you get this.

Avey should come tomorrow even though he is dying. . .

CFMV

"The Marf"
i couldn't make it tonight =( i was gonna come but something came up. maybe i'll have to do some wednesday smash or somethin. like the new sig?

Echo

Smash Champion
wtf is up kc i wanna get drunk with dyc and ****in play some gears or som e **** hook it up niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jace08

Smash Lord
Sorry I didn't post saying that I couldn't come, but the reunion for a mission's trip kind of snuck up on me when I left for it on Friday. I'll try to make it to the next one you all have.

only1Z

Smash Champion
So /v/ says Transformers was ****...but /tv/ says it was godly awesome EXPLOSIONS robot tussles kthx....I'm so conflicted.

Although I don't trust micheal bay at all.....

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Transformers is awesome if you think the special effects make or break the movie. Epic fights fuh show.

Otherwise, it blew.

Jesi

Smash Ace
i'm in pool 26!!! it's not a bad pool...
Aho
Souroush
OTRU
Sneak8288
Rye
moogle
krst
Jesi

what do you guys think!? Yeah I saw nick's pool...whooo lol

only1Z

Smash Champion
I've only heard of you and aho, and aho is a fox that lost to phats fox.....come on.....seriously....I'll say it again, Nick's gonna get *****

Cups

Smash Ace
Yeayuhz! All the more opportunity to beat a big name. . .pshhh HA HA HA I'm gonna get ***** for 75 dollars ha ha. Seriously though, when are we leaving? And who is this Mew2King guy? Is he any good? He can't be that good if he uses Mewtwo. . .

Jesi

Smash Ace
d00d...JIMI won in an avatar match against AHO lol....

EDIT: not that i'm **** talking at all.... lol

Top Bottom