• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

DYC

Smash Champion
That's because I'm the best designated driver in the world, right? ;)

Well, maybe not the best, but at least Zig and I can keep you entertained on the most boring 250-mile drive ever.
The drive across western kansas is infinitely more boring than the drive across missouri lol.

Stupid western Kansas.

only1Z

Smash Champion
***** please. What, are you finally going to stop dodging me and get your *** handed to you like you always knew anyway? After I destroy your Yoshi, Peach, and then Shiek, I'll use my superior gaming skills to make Falcon climb out of the TV and poke you in the eye with his nipples. That's right, that's how good I am.

Anyway, I'm excited to finally play with the STL crew and Smooth! Jesi or DYC or Phat (not Z), do you guys need me to bring setups because of the extra amount of people? Just call me if need be. I get off the desk at five, but I'll probably be there before 6. Look forward to it!
the only thing that was gettin poked was your captains face on my slaps. All bark no bite i think covers it, 4 stockage for those of you who didn't see it :) forgot about the yosh though, next time

Cups

Smash Ace
Tourneys are great Jesi, I feel like I learn the most there, and it seems the good people like it because they get to own noobs and pass it off as them "being competitive." Of course, friendlies would be going on the whole time. It would be dulce.

You guys should drive up and through Iowa or down and through Arkansas to get here. See? It's good ideas like that that keep people like Nick around.

Cups

Smash Ace
the only thing that was gettin poked was your captains face on my slaps. All bark no bite i think covers it, 4 stockage for those of you who didn't see it :) forgot about the yosh though, next time
Hmm. . .I seem to remember beating everything else besides your Shiek with my Falcon. But if you want to brag about beating a Falcon with a Shiek (because we all know how even that match-up is), with a Shiek player that has consistently played with some of the best Falcons in the United States, and a Falcon that has been on the boards about nine months total, then go right ahead, everyone needs a little pick me up to get them through their pathetic attempts at smack talking. Oh yeah, how did your Shiek do against my Falcon in teams? "You aren't good Nick, it may look like you are comboing the hell out of me, but you aren't!" Hmm, who said that? Wait, hang on: :)

Honestly though, thanks for the help, I never get to play Shieks. I guess I have to work on a Shiek defense (besides getting *****) now.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Newsflash *Phatgamer & Whogamer have reconciled their differences!* atleast its' the buzz i hear anywayz... lol

Xion DarkRose

Smash Apprentice
Hey Barrio was cool last night, I didn't have much time to play though, got in a few matches with N64 and this other guy, I didn't get his name but he mained Samus. Got pwnt each time, IDK, I'll get better, it was cool though, rockin setup down there dark.

BTW I would have introduced myself but everyone was like sitting in the kitchen and stuff and I didn't want to interrupt, but I was the redhead with the ponytail and the G-Lant shirt.
That Samus player was Arion, my brother. That missle spamin' %$&@ is who my Y Link gets to train against whenever we play.

LOL! Same with me, I would have introduced myself also but everyone was either wasted or talking about space animals. x3
I was that guy... That one guy with the red pullover and black pants. Yeah, call me Xion?

Cups

Smash Ace
Geez DYC, you gotta get these a-holes off of my back for flaming you uselessly on the dark vs ss vs g-reg thread. They keep sending me angry messages and posting mean things ha ha . This one dude was like "actually dyc is a very nice guy," and I was like "yes, in fact he's so nice he earned the name DYC." I was not aware that you had such a wide following ha ha.

Jesi

Smash Ace
haha thats pretty funny. you know about people getting mad at nick...and the part about DYC being a nice guy.. LOLZ :p

Echo

Smash Champion
what great is that all the noobs hate DYC... but then all the actual good players love him... he's got everybody right where he wants them... right when you think hey this guys pretty cool and stuff he hits you with a gimp *** rest at 10%... and you wanna take back thinking he was a nice guy... but its too late. =(

on a side note, sheik is actually a horrible chr... just play falcon and throw some knees... look darkrain gets away with it all the time. ;)

Jesi

Smash Ace
awww i like it..is it a reference to your story? or you just like the name? lol

personally this new name has more personality IMO.

and mebbe we just wont' have smash this weekend..... i have to work till 5 and then have 2 grad parties to go to so um.. yeah... i probably wont' be there at all...

Cups

Smash Ace
I need barrio smash (and personality too apparently) this weekend, but okay if you can't. Yeah it is a reference to my story and I just liked the name too.

You guys are flattering me with your jealousy. Shake off the haters, Nick, shake 'em off.

Cups

Smash Ace
So are you noobs wanting to go to this Eureka tourney? The STL peeps seem to be pretty worked up about it.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
I really hope to meet and play some KC people at the Eureka tourney. I saw some of you guys at Dragon King last year, but back then I was too afraid to ask for a game. Well that won't happen again if you guys make this tournament; I'll even take some moneymatches. Hope some of you guys can make it.

GenoBlast

Smash Ace
shh, dont tell zig that im saying this but............... you guys should come........

I really want to play against some of you guys and this tournament poped up. :) just happend to be on the same weekend that I had planed on coming down to KC.

MuBa

Smash Lord
shh, dont tell zig that im saying this but............... you guys should come........

I really want to play against some of you guys and this tournament poped up. :) just happend to be on the same weekend that I had planed on coming down to KC.
Yes, that would be awesome if you guys come. Heck we should even have a crew battle STL vs. KC! (darkrain gets to have 1 stock though, plus we'll save Zig for him)

Jesi

Smash Ace
***Breaking news***

David just informed me after talking to phatgamer...

That phat's leg or hip or what not slipped out of place again (dislocated) but they didn't know it so he was just laying in his bed w/ his leg out of place...

Therefore his leg/hip is kinda jacked up so now he needs surgery. He'll be in teh hospital for a few days but then the doctor's say he has 3-6 months of recovery time ahead of him. So he probably won't be making FC or anything tournaments for a long while. :(

You guys should send get well soon cards to his address if you can!

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Seems like i'm talking to myself...but as it were, i have sunday the 10th off...
Does this mean us STL folks can expect to see you guys in Eureka? Again, I'd really like to meet and play some KC people; I don't imagine that you guys see much of Luigi or Ice Climbers.

edit: Best wishes to Phatgamer, even though I don't know him.

Top Bottom