• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jesi

Smash Ace
hahaha that's cute... :p

Oh right...and the address to teh Barrio is

6627 E 15th. Terr.
Kansas City, MO 64126

I would come this weekend if you were going to come attack storm...some weekends we don't have very many ppl at all so if you want it to be worth your while....

oh yeah and welcome back Andy!!! :p

----

One more important announcement.

whogamer hit a tree.

Phat dislocated his hip cause he was in the car w/ who gamer (????????)

Phat is in a wheelchair currently and won't be making it to Saturday smash... <3 for Phat! see you soon buddy!

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to show up, I'm taking work off. Been maining Marth, got his WD down pretty well, but my L-Cancel sucks. Also I have uTilt combos down decently too. Also, I've been doing back to edge, dthrow, dair FTW.

Hope to see you all soon.

only1Z

Smash Champion
O lawd, just when we thought who gamer was dead, he destroys phat. If you talk to him, give him my regards.

Jesi

Smash Ace
I didn't even notice that was phat gamer lolzzzzzz that's a really good picture lol

------------------

Since there is going to be a pretty big turnout I might turn this into a moonlight madness...we'll see.

For guests showing up though, The earliest we would like people to get there is 5, then you can show up any time after that. but please be advised that some events may take place such as singles/doubles and if you show up late no promises you're getting in (not that there are usually big prizes or anything but you'll miss out on the fun!), but friendlies usually take up the majority of the time anywayz so you'll be sure to get matches in no materz.

-Jesi

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
hahaha that's cute... :p

Oh right...and the address to teh Barrio is

6627 E 15th. Terr.
Kansas City, MO 64126

I would come this weekend if you were going to come attack storm...some weekends we don't have very many ppl at all so if you want it to be worth your while....

oh yeah and welcome back Andy!!! :p

----

One more important announcement.

whogamer hit a tree.

Phat dislocated his hip cause he was in the car w/ who gamer (????????)

Phat is in a wheelchair currently and won't be making it to Saturday smash... <3 for Phat! see you soon buddy!
what time should i come??(if i can convince my dad to stop being a tyrant for the one free saturday between classes...)

Big Burn

Smash Lord
n64 is a better pika than u zig...
i would put money on n64 in a money match if it came down to it
sorry im drunk and feel like talking ****

Cups

Smash Ace
You tell Nick that I'll take whatever his main is vs. my Yosh, then we see whats up.
***** please. What, are you finally going to stop dodging me and get your *** handed to you like you always knew anyway? After I destroy your Yoshi, Peach, and then Shiek, I'll use my superior gaming skills to make Falcon climb out of the TV and poke you in the eye with his nipples. That's right, that's how good I am.

Anyway, I'm excited to finally play with the STL crew and Smooth! Jesi or DYC or Phat (not Z), do you guys need me to bring setups because of the extra amount of people? Just call me if need be. I get off the desk at five, but I'll probably be there before 6. Look forward to it!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
unfortunately, we're still gonna be missing a large part of the STL crew, but if u guys can plan one of these smashfests 2 weeks in advance, we can get more ppl to come.

Jesi

Smash Ace
after 5.

and once again for those of you who have never been here and plan on coming address is:

6627 E 15th Terr
Kansas City, MO 64126

Mapquest it!

and sam...i don't know what you're talking about "planning them 2 weeks in advance"... they are almost without fail every weekend silly!!!! lol So it's up to YOU guys to plan 2 weeks in advance lolz.

Looking forward to seeing the BEST OF STL crew... everyone who doesn't come sucks. lol *grins*

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
I'm alive yes, but alas unable to walk. Going to be bed ridden for about a month so this means no smash for me :(

Talked to david to see about possibly bringing smash to me one week but I don't know if people want to drive extra just to smash. If anyone wants to smash with me sometime, just let me know......I can't go anywhere :(

Jesi

Smash Ace
awww poor phat gamer :p of course we can come smash w/ you some time! Hope you feel better soon, and a month doens't sound too bad... you'll be up and around in no time! :)

Smooth_One

Smash Ace
Nick I thought you weren't gonna be there!
Just don't nipple-poke me though. Even if it IS the Captain.

I'll bring a dinky 13" setup with me. If ya need it, great, if not, oh well. ^_^

Edit: If need be, the cell I'll have is 552-2389.

DYC

Smash Champion
I'm alive yes, but alas unable to walk. Going to be bed ridden for about a month so this means no smash for me :(

Talked to david to see about possibly bringing smash to me one week but I don't know if people want to drive extra just to smash. If anyone wants to smash with me sometime, just let me know......I can't go anywhere :(
Whogamer is a dead man.

That is all.

Cups

Smash Ace
Darkrain G-reg'd me.
Zig-Zag did the Chad to me.

Phat, there was an empty crevasse in my heart last night that you used to fill. You must tell us where this Whogamer is, so that we can burn his house down. Or you know, angry letters or something.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Too fun. a great time before i gotta go back to school!! I didn't get to say gbye to attkstorm though I think he left when we went to go get pizza. You guys are a blast <3 smeesh bros.

cya guyz around :D

N64

Smash Champion
Zig-Zag did the Chad to me.

Phat, there was an empty crevasse in my heart last night that you used to fill. You must tell us where this Whogamer is, so that we can burn his house down. Or you know, angry letters or something.
You must have a big heart man. And I mean huge. If phatgamer can be contained in simply a crevasse of it.

i.e. phatgamer is fat.

p.s. GET WELL SOON PHAT. WE MISS JOO.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
barrio smash was sooo fun...it was nice getting some really good matches in with you guys again! thanx for having me jesi & dark

linkw00t

Smash Journeyman
Hey Barrio was cool last night, I didn't have much time to play though, got in a few matches with N64 and this other guy, I didn't get his name but he mained Samus. Got pwnt each time, IDK, I'll get better, it was cool though, rockin setup down there dark.

BTW I would have introduced myself but everyone was like sitting in the kitchen and stuff and I didn't want to interrupt, but I was the redhead with the ponytail and the G-Lant shirt.

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Thanks again KC for hosting ...we'll be back in a few weeks with more of the stl crew. and jesi next time ill come prepaired with more drinks lol

MuBa

Smash Lord
That was one of the BEST smashfests I have ever been to in my whole entire life! It was funny watching Jesi drunk and being obnoxious (well she was more like heavily tipsied...)

Next time gimme something stronger to drink cuz I felt NO BUZZ after several shots of that Smirnoff Vodka :)

Also I wanna do a drunk MM$ with someone since I'll most likely be NOT the driver.

treppy

Smash Apprentice
That was one of the BEST smashfests I have ever been to in my whole entire life! It was funny watching Jesi drunk and being obnoxious (well she was more like heavily tipsied...)

Next time gimme something stronger to drink cuz I felt NO BUZZ after several shots of that Smirnoff Vodka :)

Also I wanna do a drunk MM$ with someone since I'll most likely be NOT the driver.
That's because I'm the best designated driver in the world, right? ;)

Well, maybe not the best, but at least Zig and I can keep you entertained on the most boring 250-mile drive ever.

Jesi

Smash Ace
Next time I would like to actually do singles...but people were coming and going the whole time. What do people think? Should we stick to just freindlies all night or do tournies? When there's that many people it's hard to do a tournament if there is no set time or anything lol. Plus we could have used a few more setups but where would we put them!?

However, i will say this, the turnout was so good that it definitely shows KC has the potential to host a tournament that could yeild about at the least 30 people if everyone shows up like last night and then other people from universities and stuff... I'll be looking around then for good places to host...

MuBa

Smash Lord
Next time I would like to actually do singles...but people were coming and going the whole time. What do people think? Should we stick to just freindlies all night or do tournies? When there's that many people it's hard to do a tournament if there is no set time or anything lol. Plus we could have used a few more setups but where would we put them!?

However, i will say this, the turnout was so good that it definitely shows KC has the potential to host a tournament that could yeild about at the least 30 people if everyone shows up like last night and then other people from universities and stuff... I'll be looking around then for good places to host...
Well make sure you come to our tourney in STL @ June 30th (at least that's the target date in mind.) :)

Top Bottom