• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
good bye arrrrc, you will be missed!

so who's coming with me, strong bad and dmac to springfield this weekend? anybody?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Is that the pathways smash shenanigans? I might want to enter Brawllllllllllll

Strong Bad, how are you going to Brainshock?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Shenanigans? We're actually not too bad. Come down and find out for yourself :)
Although it's hard for me to tell a good brawl player from a bad one...I'm pretty sure we have a good Brawl player or two lol.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Arc: BYEE
Massive: That's still my favorite part of that movie. It was just... so dumb.
Is that the pathways smash shenanigans? I might want to enter Brawllllllllllll

Strong Bad, how are you going to Brainshock?
I'm hitching a ride with Columbia if KC/Lawrence doesn't get a car going itself.
Jace: Columbia has two seats if you want to go to Brainshock Beta on the 2nd. Or we could get another 2 people and go in our own car. BTW, as far as I know I'm teaming with M2K again for that so you should probably find a team mate. It might be best for us to get our own car going if you want to go so you can get one :p

Jace08

Smash Lord
^Brainshock's schedule
9:00 AM - Yink + ngamer get to the venue to set up
10:00 AM - Doors are open, come in and sign up for EVERYTHING
11:00 AM - Doubles Starts
2:00 PM - Doubles Ends / Food Break
2:30 PM - Singles Starts
8:30/9:00 PM - Singles Ends / Melee Side Tournament
11:30 PM - Cleanup! Tournament is closing down
12:00 AM - Hope you had fun guys.
hmm I'm good

the dmac attack is sneaky, hide your kids and wife everyone

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's from a Godzilla movie. I believe it's the one with Jet Jaguar, Megalon, and Gigan.

Massive

Smash Champion
Huh? It's from Godzilla vs. Megalon, if I'm not mistaken.

I have not seen that terrible movie in many, many years.
As a rule of thumb, Japanmans make awful live action anything.

Jace08

Smash Lord
oh yeah in regards to springfield, Raith I dunno about any mvc3 happening, but sf4 is happening for sure. You down? If everyone who's interested goes

strongbad
dmac
me
lux
raith

this would be pretty cool, we'd all fit into my van np with room for one more too

Massive

Smash Champion
oh yeah in regards to springfield, Raith I dunno about any mvc3 happening, but sf4 is happening for sure. You down? If everyone who's interested goes

strongbad
dmac
me
lux
raith

this would be pretty cool, we'd all fit into my van np with room for one more too
Now you're taking the van places?
You wouldn't take it to St. Louis but you'll drive to Springfield!?

GTFO.

Smash Lord

strongbad
dmac
me
lux
raith

Where/when do I need to meet you to get there?

darkatma

Smash Hero
excited to play y'all again =]

even more excited that blitzbolt decided he wanted to go
but i'll try to get geno there so we can have a less one sided crew battle, coz you guys would **** us as of now

dmac

Smash Champion
i'd meet up with jace in olathe and i think ideal driving would be for all of us to drive to strongbads, and go from there. quote could meet up at jaces too if he wanted, it would take a little more time for you but you'd get some companionship on the way over to strongbads

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...l=38.995707,-94.31488&spn=1.78879,1.84021&z=9

this is what i'm looking at, feel free to correct. ignore the time of the trip, its just for a visual of where people are

also, hypeeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IXnlkgUwQ

Jace08

Smash Lord
yep, I'll pm all you guys my address.

I dunno about one sided darkatma, you guys are pretty good. I really hope geno goes too

oh yeah so lux are you going?

darkatma

Smash Hero
oh would you guys want to do a 5$ teams tourney?

right now they're having free teams tourney, which doesn't sound as fun to me
but if AR, KS, and stl/CoMo people all want to have a 5$ tourney then they said it would be fine

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
i'd meet up with jace in olathe and i think ideal driving would be for all of us to drive to strongbads, and go from there. quote could meet up at jaces too if he wanted, it would take a little more time for you but you'd get some companionship on the way over to strongbads

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...l=38.995707,-94.31488&spn=1.78879,1.84021&z=9

this is what i'm looking at, feel free to correct. ignore the time of the trip, its just for a visual of where people are

also, hypeeeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-IXnlkgUwQ
It would be faster for you guys to take 71 to 44....

Massive

Smash Champion
I thought 71 to mo-7 to mo-13 was fastest? explain this to me phat massive
MO-7 and MO-13 are state roads which go down to 1 lane a few times. There's nothing wrong with them, but you will have to slow down through several little townships on the way down. Sometimes you will get caught behind amish or some slowsmobile drivers, it can get frustrating.

US-71 is at least 2 lanes with very few interruptions all the way down to I-44, which is an interstate road and, therefore, SUPERSPEEDTIMEEXPRESSGO.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Sorry for the late response, you guys should refer to me as DeLux so I can name search it lol

But yeah, I can't go :(

I'm spending the day with my gf, since I've been out of town in Socal the past few days. And I'm going to tournaments on back to back weekends. So I gotta keep it real

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Quote who are you? Have me met? I hope not cause it's always fun to meet new smashers lol.

Ok so if we get enough ppl we can do a $5 teams, but don't expect a lot of the locals to throw down for that. I get paid the day before so I'll gladly enter.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i don't think you've met him. he was at the lawrence tourney in May that YOU DIDN'T GO TO

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Hey, lets be real and pick on the people that aren't younger than I am. Like David (Cue).

But Sm3esh did win our local last weekend.

Top Bottom