• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DYC I see you watchin this thread....

Austin I'm going to be at smash tonight and I have a going away present for you, if you aren't there I'll kill you.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I'm attending all massive smash's till I go home. and phat I can only hope its a **** in a box hahaha. Also Aaron I think your name is? I've already done what I can for Grace, I'm in pretty tight with management but at the end of the day they higher whoever they want its not my call. She has a really good chance of getting the job soon though. We are losing like 1/2 of the host's at IHOP myself included.

rpotts

Smash Lord
so yea, where is lawrence meeting? How many cars? Will someone be leaving relatively early (i.e. not 6am?) No dmac this weekend fersrs so wut du?

rezo

Smash Apprentice
i want to be the hero that reluctantly accepts the role after it's been thrust upon me

D

Deleted member

the non-existant ones

but yea marvel is like smash in a lot of ways

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Glad I came in here to nose around otherwise I wouldn't have known Arc is heading out. Arc you CAN'T leave usssssssssssssss!!! D:
This sucks more than anything.
Either way man the Midwest is in your blood now, once a MW smasher, always a MW smasher. Hopefully someday we bump into each other again. It just won't be the same without you. Take care of yourself and def hope the smash scene is awesome where you'll be going.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
You can take the smasher out of the MW, but you can't take the MW out of the smasher.

Anyone here want to go to the tourney in Springfield on the 18th?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I cant thank everyone enough for helping me like you have. MW is definately the closest smash scene I've seen and been in contact with. I save a special place in my heart for you guys! <3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It's mainly for fun, if you guys have nothing going on. The veteran melee players are really tight with JBM/Smeesh/Cue/Echo/etc...so it would be a good chance to hang out in/outside tournament with each other.

Plus I have the desire to play Phat/Z's sheik's.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I swear if I didn't have to work this Saturday I'd drive out to Massive's so I could see Arc one last time before he left (and I'd pick up the CoMO peeps at the same time). If only...

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
who isn't tight with jbm/smeesh/cue/echo etc.?
it's just short notice :urg:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
arc should be in town on the 11th, go then lol

am I the only one in the crew going to Genesis 2 btw?

Top Bottom