• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

D

Deleted member

who's going to genesis because i think that's the weekend we'll be in KC

rei_vincent

Smash Ace
yo dmac and arc. I have thursday and friday off, if you guys are serious about getting better at ssf4, I might come to Lawrence if you guys wanna have a lil' hookup and I'll try to teach you what I know. Especially dmac if you're planning on coming to maxout this weekend

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, my name is CJ, and I am a member of the Columbia smash crew, but due to recent family matters, I'm having to move back to KC for the summer. I was wondering if you guys were still holding weekly smashfests, and if so, would there be room for one more? :D

Jace08

Smash Lord
^awesome, someone new! Yeah we still get together every saturday night, you should definitely come out

who's going to genesis because i think that's the weekend we'll be in KC
hmmmm if this is true I'm not going to genesis ><. Double check please arkiiiiiiive

D

Deleted member

we're going july 9th through the 16th, nick's bday is on the 14th so that's why we're going then.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I'll be making a BTEH2 thread pretty soon.

We didn't do anything dumb so we're clear to use the venue again. I just have to settle on a date (i'm going to push for Labor Day Weekend). Did KC Melee want to co-run a tourney again?

Also, I'm under the impression from tourney feedback that KC Melee reversed course and wanted me to drop the E52 from the title. Is that the case or am I mistaken?

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Nooo D; I was finally gonna be able to come too... Graduation + Jfro b-day weekendz.

wait so what happened this time? o.o

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
DeLux: yes, drop it. it doesnt live up to the old e-52s :/

Massive: wha... what happened?

dmac: I'm going.

:phone:

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So I would REALLY appreciate someone housing me for a few nights in Lawrence. Call me or message me as soon as you can. I will pretty much do anything.

Jace08

Smash Lord
^lol....

you could come here arc, but fyi I'm moving out really soon myself and you'd have to be out by 5pm on monday (when my official contract expires)

D

Deleted member

jace does that mean you'll stop griefing the sh*t out of me and raith?

ƒcking euros

Jace08

Smash Lord
no it means things will be worse cuz my internet connection is gonna go from the best to teh suck ><

they may be euros but my french roommates own!

I'll do my best to fix my garbage home connection in olathe, will probably call my ISP or something

ks0ccergk

Smash Cadet
Is there anyone that lives in Liberty/Kearney/Excelsior Springs who would want to meet up for some friendlies whenever?

Massive

Smash Champion
Is there anyone that lives in Liberty/Kearney/Excelsior Springs who would want to meet up for some friendlies whenever?
I live on the western edge of gladstone, if that's not too far away.
Pyroty lives near liberty but he's usually pretty busy doing pyroty things.

Top Bottom