• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i doubt any of you care but my graduation party is this saturday in Lee's Summit, free food n' **** lemme know if you want to come and I'll give you details

pyroty

Smash Apprentice
Is there anyone that lives in Liberty/Kearney/Excelsior Springs who would want to meet up for some friendlies whenever?
Just graduated, no school, no job atm, summer time, I'm in Liberty, hit me up and we can set something up pretty much anytime right now. Lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Strongbad when are you moving to Rolla? And are you gonna start coming to our monthlies?
august 15th or something
most likely

I'll be whipping the Rolla crew into shape n' **** so we'll likely be hosting monthlies too eventually. We might get a bi-weekly thing going on between us.

Massive

Smash Champion
Massivesmash is on.
And Just in time for memorial day!
The rapecloset wont be completely remodelled yet, but it shouldn't really effect us in any way out of the ordinary.

Oh yeah, new rules:
  • No trampolineering after dark (IT MAKES ME SAD TOO).
  • No shouting **** outside, period.
  • No talking super loudly outside after 10:00pm (That's when noise laws go into effect).
  • My neighbors informed me they were young, but that was a long time ago. Do not try to empathise with or relate to them.
  • Said neighbors go to bed at 8pm and get up at 5am. They are not fans of fun times.
  • The last two werent rules, but they sleep with their windows open all year round and hate sounds of happiness, please tread lightly.

FINAL NEW RULE:

• If you're planning on doing **** like starting fights or getting into loud/violent arguments kindly NEVER COME TO SMASH.
If I get an actual noise ordinance, Massivesmash will be very over and Massive will not be a happy dude.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It's always Raith's fault.

might come this Saturday; definitely not next Saturday because of a party here in LS. :D

rpotts

Smash Lord
Honda you going to be drivin up separately? I would really like to go and kindly abide all of massive's new massiverules but I can't be getting home at 6 am.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Due to certain circumstances I will only be in Kansas for another two weeks. I'm sorry for such short notice but due to some recent knowledge that I have happened to stumble upon living arrangements here have become.... difficult. These will be my last moments in Kansas, gentlemen lets make them great!!!! <3 <3 <3

AustinRC

Smash Lord
^ lololol yeah maybe... Also Markis its cool, I've heard enough about you that I feel like I've met you. haha <3

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
So Arc are you moving back to texas then?

I definiately need to play you before you leave. So can you either come to our next Pathways tournament or can Kansas City get their crap together and host one?

bunnyavenger

Smash Cadet
If theres anyway you can convince IHOP to replace you with Grace that would be amazing Arc, no idea how buddy buddy you are with the managers to have any sway over them though. I'm busy today but I'll try to make it to smash next week before you are gone.

Top Bottom