• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kansas City/Lawrence Discussion Topic

Jace08

Smash Lord
Sorry I missed your call quote! I had my phone on silent. I hope that's not why you couldn't come?

I have 2 french roomates now zomg

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
quote were you the one that texted me? Maybe you should just call me instead of Jace from now on...lol

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
You guys are stopping by my house to pick me up again right?

2428 SE 28th Terr
Topeka, KS 66605

When is everyone leaving dmac's?

Massive

Smash Champion
Wow, Quote gives up awfully easily.
If Jace is hosting and you have the address, beat on his door until he lets you in.

edit:
Good luck in Oklahoma dudes.

only1Z

Smash Champion
I'm sorry to ask, but were you the 816 that called me as well? Just curious...I don't answer numbers I don't know :(

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So I won a drawing for happy hour (half-price drinks for me and anyone associated with me) at Shark Bar in the Power and Light District, and I get to choose which Friday night to have it, are we going to hit this up guys???!!!

Massive

Smash Champion
So I won a drawing for happy hour (half-price drinks for me and anyone associated with me) at Shark Bar in the Power and Light District, and I get to choose which Friday night to have it, are we going to hit this up guys???!!!
FÜCK YES.

Half priced Shark Bar is like regular priced everywhere-else bar but with lasses of more impressive pulchritude.

Fino? said:
Hey, wanting to get into melee - when do you guys meet up normally? This is Fino btw.
Saturdays at my place. The Address is industrially Strongbadded onto first page of the thread.
Believing there to be no tourney-related conflicts for massivesmash this week, I assert that it is, in fact, on like Donkey Kong.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Saturdays at my place. The Address is industrially Strongbadded onto first page of the thread.
Believing there to be no tourney-related conflicts for massivesmash this week, I assert that it is, in fact, on like Donkey Kong.
Aight cool. I wont be there this weekend, cause I gotta help run my circuit championship event, but I'll definitely show the weekend after. I guess I'll just lurk the thread for other hostings :) Sat down for the first time since brawl came out and just practiced fundamentals... hopefully I'll be below average by the time we can play, lol.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Shark Bar definitely has a ton of babes and always seems to turn into a dance party...plus free food!

So when do we want to do this guys??!?!!! Has to be on a Friday unfortunately, sorry Arc!

AustinRC

Smash Lord

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
What's the latest date it's good for Honda?
It's a lot easier to pick up chicks when it's 50 outside than when its 14.
They said any of the next 3 weeks, the last being February 4th. Which date does everyone prefer/would be free for? Also who all is over 21, everyone but Jace basically?

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yay being over 21.
We could get jace so many girls. All we need is to style his hair for him and we're good. Oya and a fake.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Yay being over 21.
We could get jace so many girls. All we need is to style his hair for him and we're good. Oya and a fake.
Maybe a v-neck as well for extra style

So is everyone good with February 4th? :bee::bee::bee:

Top Bottom